A Care Bear Productions

DeletedUser

hugdec7.gif

Disclaimer: Hug are already prepared and have decided to taunt us by attacking one of our members. We do not expect the stats to be epically high for awhile so there's no point posting stats for the first week due to 100-150 hour travel times.

We've had our fair share of flames, and I've asked my members to keep this a respectable war as we're all high calibre players.

Good luck, and enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

Does this mean Ubegame will dodge now? :icon_redface:
BTW, 1/10 for the dec.

DeletedUser

Social hugging the CBears way.

Declaration is simple, to the point and a little arrogant.. again, the CBears way. Well done SS 8/10

Good Luck to both tribes.

And... for the trolls and the rim players that say shit about the core not enjoying the game for what it is, "a war game". I say sweep your own doorstep first.

The top 4 tribes are at war so the world should have some entertainment for awhile.

DeletedUser

and 7 and 1 i think as well, i rememebr seeing nobling between astros tribe and Cbears

DeletedUser

declaration is a little too short & bland for my taste. 4/10

DeletedUser

I liked the declaration, was something different.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser5561

Good luck to both sides. May the best *cough* bear *cough* side win :D

DeletedUser

I see nothing wrong with HUG attacking a member that fled from them, but at the very least you finally got yourself into a war that wont be put to rest with a merge in a matter of days :3

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: Hug are already prepared and have decided to taunt us by attacking one of our members.

Disclaimer: Attacks are in response to CBears recruiting into our K.

Comment: Pick on someone your own size! :lol:

EDIT: p.s. nice horsey.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG !!!!:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Do I see well?
Do i read right?
Is it what i think it is????

SS now you totally surprised me.

TOTALLY

You above all, you the biggest HUGGER in game decided to war then just recruit again? OMG !!!!

Before i say anything else i will try Check if SS is drunked or someone hacked his account.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Astronomy, seriously man grow up. Hug and CBears are all big boys wanting a nice decent war, this is a game after all which some forget and we're going to remind them.

Doesn't matter who wins or loses, we just want some fun, winning the world isn't such a big deal.

DeletedUser

OMG !!!!:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Do I see well?
Do i read right?
Is it what i think it is????

SS now you totally surprised me.

TOTALLY

You above all, you the biggest HUGGER in game decided to war then just recruit again? OMG !!!!

Before i say anything else i will try Check if SS is drunked or someone hacked his account.:icon_cool:

What have I told you about showing your face on the externals? Seriously. You don't deserve an opinion on this matter. Everything that you say is hypocritical. Now go back to internalling your tribemates, taking your gifted villages, or sabotaging accounts via account sitting; and leave the rest of us to discuss actual war.