barmy no more

DeletedUser

So all of NBG suddenly became inactive overnight despite being in front by over 400 conquers against their opponents? I don't think so.

Side 1:
Tribes: NBG
Side 2:
Tribes: LOOK, L00K

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,363
Side 2: 1,312
Difference: 1,051

chart

This is not including the original LOOK or LO.OK.

Inactive overnight? Well I did quit... lol

julius of little loyalty said:
u have micoxies, an acc that gill played for a wk then didnt do anythin after, john supposedly had it after, well we all know how useful he is
needless to say nbg do have pw for it, so no excuses to y it cant atleast defend

Ya 200 conquers on one long 4th of july weekend against 10 active players. Viva la Revolution!

joe f is freakin amazing

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

Those stats are most likely pretty inaccurate now with all of the tribe changes and players quitting leaving e.t.c. But NBG are probably still ahead in the forever stats vs LOOK but that just goes to show that winning in the stats doesn't mean you are necessarily winning the war. Well if from what I've heard about NBG being just 4 people sitting the rest of the tribe maybe when you did quit they did become inactive overnight. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

lol fail gill

having to post stats from previous wars

the war against look family was won,

the war against look now is not, thats why nbg re-declared on look again

try posting the truth gill

1st declaration made by rouds
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=197220

nbgs 1st declaration
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=206861

nbg's 2nd declaration on look who at the time was lock
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=208991

so pls dnt post false stats gill to make nbg look gd

post the stats from the declaration date

edit:

Ya 200 conquers on one long 4th of july weekend against 10 active players. Viva la Revolution!

10???

u sure

silk diamond, u know he was sat an def used inappropiately

chrizma u knew had quit (especially cus of the whole harrassing her escapade)

goaliepc, well shes not exactly gd at the game or active, enuf said there

cookie, well another nub imo, enuf said

cyclops74, another acc sit which u knew the player had quit due to jinxy giving u all the info

canaccb, well u actually got the sit for that i think at sum point so hmmmmmm

grand pubah, active player, fair enuf

the dog. i know nuthin bout him so meh, now in nbg tho

tattoed, hes taken a beaten from everyone, hardly an achievement

roughly 80% of those conquers came against chrizma and goaliepc, woopty doo, thats like dave and nic bragging abt nobling my empty villages

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

stats from when nbg re-declared on look

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: LOOK

Timeframe: 22/07/2010 00:00:00 to 23/09/2010 22:28:40

Side 1: 1,511
Side 2: 1,161
Difference: 350

chart

DeletedUser

lol fail gill

Oh sweet we won that war? I suppose by some definition yes except... that LOOK didn't disband due to NBG (at least not directly) and we fought the exact same players afterwards as we did before in a tribe with the exact same name.
So I'd say those stats have some legitimacy.

10???

u sure

silk diamond, u know he was sat an def used inappropiately ya that speaks volumes for LOOK.

chrizma u knew had quit (especially cus of the whole harrassing her escapade) - she did not quit, this was before the supposed harrassment. I had a convo with her/her sitter while attacking.

goaliepc, well shes not exactly gd at the game or active, enuf said there - True dat.

cookie, well another nub imo, enuf said - was one of hte more active LOOK players at the time.

cyclops74, another acc sit which u knew the player had quit due to jinxy giving u all the info - nope he didn't quit until after I had more or less cleared him from K37. I held a convo with him as well.

canaccb, well u actually got the sit for that i think at sum point so hmmmmmm - lol that wasn't until much later.

grand pubah, active player, fair enuf indeed

the dog. i know nuthin bout him so meh, now in nbg tho - he actually did some retakes and was nobling barbs like mad.

tattoed, hes taken a beaten from everyone, hardly an achievement - agreed, but he's still active.

Add that I was getting mass nuked and attacked by timoneus (speedy recovery mate), gin61531, tigerface, babacko, and many others and I think that is indeed something to be proud of :p. 200 frontline conquers against what was the largest tribe in the world over a 5 day weekend is pretty sweet. :icon_cool: On a sat account no less.

It's certainly more than anything you did against LOOK. The only thing I remember you doing is stirring up insane conspiracy theories and wasting my time and then complaining that people aren't doing enough for the war effort.

And yes, I know you sat frontline accounts which nobled LOOK villages, and I know you made an attempt to get to the frontline. But don't try to pretend I never did anything to help NBG directly in the war or that NBG sucked under my direction when you know damn well that I put my money where my mouth is ingame when I'm active and NBG kicked LOOK's ass when I was actively leading. What pisses me off most is that you know what the real problems were and are and yet you resort to utter lies and bullshit because you're on vendetta mode.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh sweet we won that war? I suppose by some definition yes except... that LOOK didn't disband due to NBG (at least not directly) and we fought the exact same players afterwards as we did before in a tribe with the exact same name.
So I'd say those stats have some legitimacy.

no matter wat way u spin it or wanna look at it, u and juiced beat look family

yes u guys are fighting the exact same players but u and juiced still had to re declare on look to war them again, discussions were held abt wether we wud let look n sv fight or if we just go for the kill n finish them off
we decided to go for the kill

yea the stats have sum legitimacy if were showing stats from previous wars, this is a new war an stats from declaration shud b used

stats u used, had tribes which were no longer around

10???

u sure

silk diamond, u know he was sat an def used inappropiately ya that speaks volumes for LOOK.

chrizma u knew had quit (especially cus of the whole harrassing her escapade) - she did not quit, this was before the supposed harrassment. I had a convo with her/her sitter while attacking.

goaliepc, well shes not exactly gd at the game or active, enuf said there - True dat.

cookie, well another nub imo, enuf said - was one of hte more active LOOK players at the time.

cyclops74, another acc sit which u knew the player had quit due to jinxy giving u all the info - nope he didn't quit until after I had more or less cleared him from K37. I held a convo with him as well.

canaccb, well u actually got the sit for that i think at sum point so hmmmmmm - lol that wasn't until much later.

grand pubah, active player, fair enuf indeed

the dog. i know nuthin bout him so meh, now in nbg tho - he actually did some retakes and was nobling barbs like mad.

tattoed, hes taken a beaten from everyone, hardly an achievement - agreed, but he's still active.

Add that I was getting mass nuked and attacked by timoneus (speedy recovery mate), gin61531, tigerface, babacko, and many others and I think that is indeed something to be proud of :p. 200 frontline conquers against what was the largest tribe in the world over a 5 day weekend is pretty sweet. :icon_cool: On a sat account no less.

It's certainly more than anything you did against LOOK. The only thing I remember you doing is stirring up insane conspiracy theories and wasting my time and then complaining that people aren't doing enough for the war effort.

And yes, I know you sat frontline accounts which nobled LOOK villages, and I know you made an attempt to get to the frontline. But don't try to pretend I never did anything to help NBG directly in the war or that NBG sucked under my direction when you know damn well that I put my money where my mouth is ingame when I'm active and NBG kicked LOOK's ass when I was actively leading. What pisses me off most is that you know what the real problems were and are and yet you resort to utter lies and bullshit because you're on vendetta mode.

well i guess no matter wat way i spin it, it still is a gd feat to say u got so many conquers in so many days

lol takes time to move to a new frontline, organise other ppls move to a new frontline even tho i wasnt the k commander
i did jump across 2 k's to get to k38, cant make much of an impact strght away

even tho im main reason koko went dwn, i got the ball rolling on that, an then ended up just nuking so opolupan acc cud just noble since he had 600 odd nobles to use
then others jumped in aswell
i made an effort that roughly 3/4 or more of nbg didnt
sumthin the same ppl cudnt do during the tit war

dnt wry, i'll giv u credit where credits due, a lot of members in nbg looked up to, still do, they dnt do that with jadria or cafrat
those 2 are more viewed as normal members rather then respected dukes
its like when pk came bk, he wasnt made duke but he bust his balls like a duke an got the tribe moving, ppl looked up to him like he was a duke

lol im not on vendetta mode
if that was true i wud b fighting still in k17 an k6 an less ppl wud b nobling me or trying to
i knocked that rubbish in the head an decided to get on with the game, relocating is a new challenge
game has got boring n feels like a chore
so needed to do sumthin new
so idea of relocating to k38 an becoming huge there sounded like a huge random idea but a challengin 1 at that
in the process if i succeed i get to im jinxy basically an i get all my vills bkline an get to continue pushing since i dnt have to jump 2 or 3k's again to get to the enemy
so nbg are dwn a tribe member but up vills on the bklines
sound gd to me

DeletedUser

hhmmm this is all boring.....lets let the stats of the war do the talking,sv are winning so far.thats what matters wether you have more dead weight than us doesnt matter.you declared war on us doesnt that mean you should have been more prepared for it ??? or does that mean that SV expected it and organised well incase you declared? 1-0 to sv leadership on preperation i think,just my opinion btw

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

And not including WASP and T I F :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol fail gill

1st declaration made by rouds
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=197220

nbgs 1st declaration
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=206861

nbg's 2nd declaration on look who at the time was lock
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=208991

so pls dnt post false stats gill to make nbg look gd

post the stats from the declaration date

edit:

10???

u sure

silk diamond, u know he was sat an def used inappropiately

chrizma u knew had quit (especially cus of the whole harrassing her escapade)

cookie, well another nub imo, enuf said

cyclops74, another acc sit which u knew the player had quit due to jinxy giving u all the info

canaccb, well u actually got the sit for that i think at sum point so hmmmmmm

grand pubah, active player, fair enuf

the dog. i know nuthin bout him so meh, now in nbg tho

tattoed, hes taken a beaten from everyone, hardly an achievement

roughly 80% of those conquers came against chrizma and goaliepc, woopty doo, thats like dave and nic bragging abt nobling my empty villages

First off I am Goaliepc and I had PC problems and had a sitter that did not defend for me.. and 2nd Tat is still active and still alive and doing well I must say..

DeletedUser

First off I am Goaliepc and I had PC problems and had a sitter that did not defend for me.. and 2nd Tat is still active and still alive and doing well I must say..

i know who u r,

this comment is abt u, i stand by it tyvm

DeletedUser

i know who u r,

this comment is abt u, i stand by it tyvm

Stand by it all you want I know the truth.... I know more then anyone thinks I do actually... And another thing.. Please learn how to spell.. FFS spell the word out.. it only takes an extra second or so. There is no reason to come on here bashing me when I keep to myself and stay out of things.

DeletedUser

Stand by it all you want I know the truth.... I know more then anyone thinks I do actually

lol if u say so, didnt see any of it during the tit nbg war even tho u were frontline
didnt see anythin in the look nbg war
so when exactly u gna prove wat u know

And another thing.. Please learn how to spell..

u want me 2 learn how 2 spell?

FFS spell the word out.. it only takes an extra second or so.

now u want me 2 spell the word out
now i cud b a smart ass an say 'which word' but i know u meant words

but wat confuses me again is, from that 1st quote tellin me 2 learn how 2 spell
the implications i get from that is that i cant spell

the implications i get from the 2nd quote is that u know i can spell and ur tellin me 2 do it

so pls make up ur mind an decide which 1 it is

oh fyi, i spell how i want 2 spell tyvm, ur not my teacher, ur certainly not my mother
so who r u to tell me wat 2 do

There is no reason to come on here bashing me when I keep to myself and stay out of things.

i didnt come on here bashing u

i was having a discussion with gill which u happened 2 get mentioned in, if u dnt like it well then say so

if i wanted 2 come on here an bash u, i wud use the conversations u had before u were gone from council, convos from b4 u were gone from look
convos u have had recently with look members

then i wud use ur nobling stats which are extremely bad even tho u have been right nxt to the enemy tribe in both wars
on that note, u mrstattoed aka goaliepc are useless at tw just like mrtattoed
both of u done feck all during both wars besides get nobled by the enemy

DeletedUser

lol if u say so, didnt see any of it during the tit nbg war even tho u were frontline
didnt see anythin in the look nbg war
so when exactly u gna prove wat u know

u want me 2 learn how 2 spell?

now u want me 2 spell the word out
now i cud b a smart ass an say 'which word' but i know u meant words

but wat confuses me again is, from that 1st quote tellin me 2 learn how 2 spell
the implications i get from that is that i cant spell

the implications i get from the 2nd quote is that u know i can spell and ur tellin me 2 do it

so pls make up ur mind an decide which 1 it is

oh fyi, i spell how i want 2 spell tyvm, ur not my teacher, ur certainly not my mother
so who r u to tell me wat 2 do

i didnt come on here bashing u

i was having a discussion with gill which u happened 2 get mentioned in, if u dnt like it well then say so

if i wanted 2 come on here an bash u, i wud use the conversations u had before u were gone from council, convos from b4 u were gone from look
convos u have had recently with look members

then i wud use ur nobling stats which are extremely bad even tho u have been right nxt to the enemy tribe in both wars
on that note, u mrstattoed aka goaliepc are useless at tw just like mrtattoed
both of u done feck all during both wars besides get nobled by the enemy

Ok convos I had???? I dont remember having any convos with you ever.. and I really wasnt on the PC much as mine has been out. And the convos with recent LOOK members bring it on.. I have nothing to hide..

DeletedUser

and you are one to talk about nobling stats.. Must be real hard work nobling those inactives. Seems like you fit in well with LOOK..

DeletedUser

Ok convos I had???? I dont remember having any convos with you ever.. and I really wasnt on the PC much as mine has been out. And the convos with recent LOOK members bring it on.. I have nothing to hide..

who said the convos were with me, maybe u shud check ur reading skills b4 telling others that they shud spell properly

i wud need permission to post the convos an that i dnt have

and you are one to talk about nobling stats.. Must be real hard work nobling those inactives. Seems like you fit in well with LOOK..

lol maybe u shud recheck them stats an see the retakes made by jinxy, and even a retake from sweetangel then try tellin me they were inactive

do ur research b4 opening ur mouth

DeletedUser

I do know what I am talking about... and whatever convos your talking about dont scare me one bit.. For the most part I talked about personal RL stuff so I would appreciate that dont get posted on here.. TY

DeletedUser

I do know what I am talking about... and whatever convos your talking about dont scare me one bit.. For the most part I talked about personal RL stuff so I would appreciate that dont get posted on here.. TY

so then bk up wat u are talking abt

or wud u like me 2 post my stats an show the retakes

and wud u like me 2 post ur stats an ppl can see u getting nobled
an u nobling barbs an internals to get vills bk

DeletedUser

ok post what you want I havent nobled in awhile because I was quitting and changed my mind... and that explains me getting nobled on top of my sitter not defending me when I was away.. Once again I have nothing to hide and nothing you can say or post scares me...