barmy no more

DeletedUser

i haven't said much on this but i think it is time to.

whats is the bs

tasting today at 02:49
For any of you who do not understand whats going on, i'm going to bottom line it for you.

SV leadership left look, they wanted to do their own thing, didn't believe in look leadership, whatever their excuses, they left.
not only did they leave , but they actively recruited others to leave also.
Since then they have been complaining about everything we do.
complaining about us nobleing in "SV" areas while taking enemy or internals, but wanting to noble next to us taking barbs.
and since they have no problems mailing all our members they should not have a problem with this.
mostly we are tired of listening to the traitors whine about everything we do.

there has been a plan for quite some time (Long before the split) for juiced(joker) and look to split the world,
and then fight it out in the end.
there were some problems but things are back on track.

The bottom line, SV leadership screwed us over and tried to push their weight around. We are tired of it.
On top of that , its a game and we're all gonna have some fun.

So for any ex-look that want to come home this is your last chance to rejoin and be around for the end game contact a friendly neighborhood look member
Remember, No guts , no glory

now i was dismissed from look i did not leave

here's the report
Subject You have been dismissed from the tribe Made You L00K
rename.png
SentJul 21, 2010 20:58:45

domcassells dismissed you from the tribe Made You L00K

why would i go back to a tribe that did not trust its members.

we recruited the members that was kicked from look not ones that was still in look. we cant help it if they trust us more than they trust you guys.

now onto the bit about sv screwing over look. wasn't it you guys how went to juice(joker) for an nap first so you could attack us. wasn't that the first backstub? yes we did nap juice but that lasted a week or so and got broken because we didn't attack you guys as we had some respect for you guys as we fought side bye side with you guys.

what i know off there has been no major problem with people nobleing in each other area's

thats enough from me for now, lets have some fun. good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

antmck, its called revisionist history. Tasting is gambling that most people won't remember what happened perhaps. :p

bisratgo

finally u are going to attack them. i still do think this is a sad moment but what the hey they deserve it. i thought the two LOOK tribes were going to battle it out in the end when i left LOOK a while back but to see it divided a was very sad sight. so get those traitors. though i dont know why LOOK separated in the first place(well i dont care would be a nice word).... go LOOK.

DeletedUser

finally u are going to attack them. i still do think this is a sad moment but what the hey they deserve it. i thought the two LOOK tribes were going to battle it out in the end when i left LOOK a while back but to see it divided a was very sad sight. so get those traitors. though i dont know why LOOK separated in the first place(well i dont care would be a nice word).... go LOOK.

Wait...if you do not know why they seperated, why on earth are you cheering on your old tribe? How about finding out first, then decide. May I remind you that it was your old LOOK leaders that divided your old tribe, not the other way around. :icon_neutral:

joe f is freakin amazing

Wait...if you do not know why they seperated, why on earth are you cheering on your old tribe? How about finding out first, then decide. May I remind you that it was your old LOOK leaders that divided your old tribe, not the other way around. :icon_neutral:

Why wouldn't you cheer on your old tribe if you no longer play on this world? Its better to cheer on your old friends than people you don't know.

Best of luck to both sides will be interesting to see where the frontline forms and how quickly it takes to form a definitive shape.

DeletedUser

don't worry Joe, he's a bit slow. read previous posts for proof.

DeletedUser

Im not saying specific People like being sim city builders i am Just saying there are those players like that in SV :lol:

I agree here all tribes have those players but their time to see the sights in other worlds will come good luck to the fighters in the battlefield the simmers step the heck up will ya

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Geo is having a bad influence on you Missy...I am beginning to not quite understand what you are saying either. :D

DeletedUser

there that better tcw

and is there a chance maybe you could make a post without bashing geo geezzzzzzz
get over your geo envy

DeletedUser

sure is hunny,
as is the battlefield no?
we made our choices and we are still civil but must you really bash him in your posts to me

but you wanna bash him then bash him leave me outta your s***t slinging pls

DeletedUser

I have not started bashing you yet Missy! (Unless I have and forgot about it)

DeletedUser

didnt say you bashed me reread it doll said must you bash him in your posts to me

well dont cause i dont care what anybody says or thinks i believe geo and scan have been good leaders to me and havent done anything against me personnally so.
as for anybody else and including you tcw dont include me in your bs was what i asked

i will follow them and be behind them dont care what you all think or say

and if you wanna bash me tcw bash away dont care there either i can hold my own against you

geomikajak

settle precious..take a ticket--
we will get to you when all the important clients needs are sorted..
then we handle the kids and elderly..
then-if anytime left in our day..we will get to the trailertrash-
that cant really afford our services..but still in the "need attention" book!

Golden+Book+1.jpg

MATT0170

As an ex LOOKer I feel vindicated in my choice to leave W23. Appointing a woman with small man syndrome (jen) as duchess was the begining of the end for that tribe.
It is good to hear that tasting is still fighting the good fight. If not for him and helfan I would have left much earlier.
Hang in there tasting W23 is yours for the taking.

DeletedUser

didnt say you bashed me reread it doll said must you bash him in your posts to me

well dont cause i dont care what anybody says or thinks i believe geo and scan have been good leaders to me and havent done anything against me personnally so.
as for anybody else and including you tcw dont include me in your bs was what i asked

i will follow them and be behind them dont care what you all think or say

and if you wanna bash me tcw bash away dont care there either i can hold my own against you

I bash all enemies. Even if they were a friend really and truly, I might bash on them a bit for fun.

Misty...Do you think in WW2 the Germans hated Hitler? Heck no, they loved him initially. Time showed him up for what he really was.

If you wanna follow lock step...no need to tell us all that. Its what the rest of your tribe is doing.

DeletedUser

Tcw i do what i feel is right and my move was right you wanna bash me bash away lov

Its what the rest of your tribe is doing.

as for this doesnt matter what the rest are doing