King of the Hills!

Typhi

#814 King of the Hills
Start: Thursday, 30/09/10 15:00
End: Friday, 01/10/10 00:30
Description: Please see the forum thread
Player limit: 100
Requirements for victory: Hold the most "Hills" at the time of Round Closing. In the event of a tie for 'most Hills', the player with the highest Opponents Defeated as Attacker score will receive the prize.
Speed: 400
Map
Players start with increased building levels 3,

• 40 minutes beginner protection.
  • Paladin Active
  • Archers Active.
  • Simple Tech Smithy
  • Scouts see everything.
  • No Church.
  • Barbs grow to 4500 points.
  • Coin academy.
  • 10-member tribe limit.
  • Random Start Location
  • Player limit: 100
  • Account sitting: No
  • Morale: Yes
  • Building queue: Yes

Unit speed: 0.6
Sleep mode: No
Account sitting: No
Morale: Yes
Building queue: Yes

Yeah, the settings are actually listed in the first post of this thread as well. :)

DeletedUser94159

I don't understand, why is it on 1 speed for the first 30 minutes?

Are we all just going to sit there waiting for our clay/wood mine to get to level 1? :s

Typhi

I don't understand, why is it on 1 speed for the first 30 minutes?

Are we all just going to sit there waiting for our clay/wood mine to get to level 1? :s

Because I need time to set up the Hills. Alternatively I could deactivate joining for the first 30 minutes, but that's no fun.

DeletedUser59340

tzzz

sssl 1:icon_eek:players start with increased building levels 3,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

he was lucky i had the hill taken off me 10 secs before the end so i cudnt take it back

DeletedUser

The protection NEEDS to be fixed. It is not right that someone can start AFTER the speed increase to 400x and still have 40 minutes of protection.

40 minutes of protection if you start @ beginning of round = 10 minutes of BP with 400x speed.

But joining AFTER 400x speed started still gave players 40 minutes of BP <=== this cannot happen again

Please fix this in future KotH rounds!

DeletedUser

I quite like it, they feel safe, point whore, then I noble/farm them... worked well for me IMO! Don't fix silly glitches! make them more beneficial for me :D! and hmm... the other nub cornish? *cough*

DeletedUser

no he did not take it the other nub did

*YAWNS* I didnt have a hard time taking it from you... Master of nobling with 10lc and a noble?! Rings a bell? Wink-wink!?

Unlike roboex, he put some huge D into the West Hill.

Aaah, and sry for the late response, im having some "playing 2,5days with 6hrz of sleeping' session atm". No time for silly forum chat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

*YAWNS* I didnt have a hard time taking it from you... Master of nobling with 10lc and a noble?! Rings a bell? Wink-wink!?

Unlike roboex, he put some huge D into the West Hill.

Aaah, and sry for the late response, im having some "playing 2,5days with 6hrz of sleeping' session atm". No time for silly forum chat.

there must be a problem with your head but theres 8 hrs of sleep not 6 hrs oh yea andd u tried to kill me on the current speed round several times and fail but in the end baua sucht frau i am miggy kyleellis and jamie took me out in a 4 vs 1

DeletedUser

It was a max of 2 on 1 at any given time actually =S? I was only interested in the 2 big'ns ;]

Edit: how did kyle if he was in sleep mode then got rimmed =S?

DeletedUser80720

i recieved 3000lc fro him while u baua and jamie were attacking all my vills therefore making it a 4 vs 1