Clean Plate Club

DeletedUser

Lol Mick. He just copied and pasted by accident the total points rather than the points against.

Simple mistake.

As for the stats, I expect DECIDE to be winning stats wise for now. The players in the north are quite beaten up at the moment, and if they're not their support is days away. Added to that, they are not as experienced as the rest, but having said that, they have been constantly fighting since the beginning of the world, so hopefully they have developed their own tactics.

DeletedUser

Do you currently have an account that one could pass an account sit to?

Yes. Wouldn't be very nice of me to comment on the W30 forums if I didn't have a W30 account, would it?

Would also be very difficult for me to sit people, without having an account to pass sits to. Or are you asking if I have an account which it would be safe & practical for a RAM member to pass to? In which case, the answer is probably no.

Very good question... I might add:

After giving such good world intelligence to Karmax, can you tell us where we should send our sit?

KarmaX and I talk about a lot of things. Some of it is accurate, some less so (on both sides). I give info to mberns, too (like my online times, and Phoenix Forums : ) and some days I just shoot the shit with Wittman. None of this makes much of a difference to my ability to sit accounts, in RAM or in Phoenix or BH or DECIDE. If it makes a difference to your ability to trust me, then that's your prerogative.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't trust anything you say to be honest. I'm sure an outisder like you must have quite a limited access to Phoenx forum. What account in Phoenx are you playing again?

MR.MR

I wouldn't trust anything you say to be honest. I'm sure an outisder like you must have quite a limited access to Phoenx forum. What account in Phoenx are you playing again?

This is probably the understatement of the year for w30. The answer lies within this thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Maybe I missed It then. Can you refresh my memory?

Raven co-plays with Pajuno. :icon_eek: He's also the only reason Paj isn't down 150 villages :lol:

Btw, I was expecting a warm welcome upon my return to the forums.:lol:

:icon_cry: So far I've been ignored. :icon_cry:

MR.MR

Excellent deduction bobbynaked, though Pajuno is no poor defender himself. What account are you playing in w30 bobby, so I can welcome you back? The general consensus of w30 seems to be "no account, then you don't matter" so I guess I'm forced to follow that.

Depends what you mean by helping.

According to a couple RAM players I have spoken to, Pajuno is "just using me". He's a very manipulative guy, that Paj. He's got me doing his rebuilding for him (and the odd noble snipe on his account) and slaving long hours defending frontline accounts, and rebuilding damaged account post-catting.

All I get from him out of this is the occasional kind word (unlike what some players get from their Dukes, I hear)… Oh, and free reign to mess with him from time to time! (Like, say, by inviting mberns into Phoenix without Paj's permission.) But hey, if he didn't want me to make mischief with his Duke privs, he should change his password, eh?

You sure you don't want me to come and help RAM? I doubt they would "use me" the way Paj does. I could be your loyal follower in no time.

Here you go noobaxes ^^ this is where it was in the thread (see bolded)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Excellent deduction bobbynaked, though Pajuno is no poor defender himself. What account are you playing in w30 bobby, so I can welcome you back? The general consensus of w30 seems to be "no account, then you don't matter" so I guess I'm forced to follow that.

I have an account. :icon_biggrin: It's also bigger than any account in Phoenix :lol:
It also has about a hundred nukes headed towards you guys. :lol: Pull a holmes, do your own deduction reasoning and find out who I co-play.

And I know Paj is a good defender, I just like pushing his buttons. :icon_wink:

Unfortunately, I was banned from the forums for approximately 6 months. Just got paroled. :lol:

I'm back with a little humility (just a smidgen) and with an excess of smileys. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79042

You 2 get a thread for your joyful reunion :icon_cool:

This is a WAR thread. Of the new W30 war... Or whatever this can be called anyway :icon_confused:

DeletedUser71961

All I get from him out of this is the occasional kind word (unlike what some players get from their Dukes, I hear)… Oh, and free reign to mess with him from time to time! (Like, say, by inviting mberns into Phoenix without Paj's permission.) But hey, if he didn't want me to make mischief with his Duke privs, he should change his password, eh?

if raven is account sitting paj why would he need his password? sounds more like co-playing to me.

on another note, can i just say to the people calling players "food" i find it an annoying and degrading word! il be damned if im anybodies "food" people who use that term to describe other players are right up themselves and look down on people IMO, refugee is a more appropriate way to refer to somebodies status so lets all just get a little bit more polite and politically correct eh?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
if raven is account sitting paj why would he need his password? sounds more like co-playing to me.

Not very observant, are we?

on another note, can i just say to the people calling players "food" i find it an annoying and degrading word! il be damned if im anybodies "food" people who use that term to describe other players are right up themselves and look down on people IMO, refugee is a more appropriate way to refer to somebodies status so lets all just get a little bit more polite and politically correct eh?

If you dont want to have the term "food" applied to yourself, one would suggest doing something about it?

DeletedUser

have a bad taste when they try you...
Anyway...war topic.... how is going on the first: Hello! i want to rent ur villages for a whild party?

DeletedUser79042

War ... ignited

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 2
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 165,113
Side 2: 19,657
Difference: 145,456

chart

stats mean nothing bla bla bla ... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Karma, thanks for verifying that RAM was discussing further hostilities against DECIDE. Did I mention any spies or specific info? Nope. I just threw a vague 'perhaps' out there and you jumped all over it trying to justify yourself. As I said, more and more it seems as if you set up this situation to provoke DECIDE. Players talk to players and rumors fly. But thanks for coming clean about RAM's intentions and that many discussions about attacking DECIDE have occurred.

Just to be clear--you are saying that RAM has discussed attacking DECIDE "many times"? And the excuse was??? Oh, right...DECIDE nobling in churches in DECIDE-dominant Ks it was? Gee, I don't think you or any of your emissaries mentioned this problem when I talked to you all those many times these past weeks.

Now you are going act all insulted? I didn't use the world "meatshield" -- but you did. Did you set these players up as your meatshields in DECIDE Ks to give you an excuse to stir up trouble with DECIDE? I am the one who should be insulted. You insult my intelligence with your refusal to admit that you recruit our refugees, in our Ks, far from RAM. Would you like to cover the parts regarding the map and why you chose these particular ~B~ members that were in DECIDE dominant Ks and well north of RAM?

Cece, I've been absent for a while now but I thought it prudent to say a few words to you. I'm positive that every player that has had the opportunity to have any dealings with you believes you're truly a class act, that's my personal opinion...but I'm sure it is shared...

We tried to work things out, after the fact, I'll give you that, but we tried none the less. The mitigating factors that kept us from coming to an agreement were all from us as well, I'll give you that one too..

I'm not happy about fighting Decide simply due to the respect I have for how you handle yourself ig and in these forums. The harsh reality is that the options available to us are simply fight (now or later) or hug. Neither of us want to hug ;), and I know my tribe mates don't want to play this game that way either......Unfortunately it is what it is. Furthering our diplomacy with Decide only hinders our growth, the same way it hinders Decide's growth. We both want the same areas and we don't want to share. This is how the game is meant to be played. One of our rather more astute members (who Decide is getting to know now) said it best...."This is tribal wars, Not TribalWAR"........ We've fought on all fronts for a long time and I expect that we will be fighting on all fronts until the end of this world....no matter how it ends...

That being said, game on! May the best side win..

DeletedUser

b]Side 1:[/b]
Tribes: DECIDE
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, DRIFT
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 22
Side 2: 82
Difference: 60
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 14
Side 2: 2
Difference: 12
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 200,374
Side 2: 774,402
Difference: 574,028
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 124,356
Side 2: 20,394
Difference: 103,962
chart

ehh, decide is up on tribe vs tribe caps, pull the whole picture in and RAM is steadily outgrowing DECIDE. Now the way I see this, more villages mean more troops with which to fight the oppsoing team with. Youve got credit for caps vs RAM, but dont count your eggs before the chicken gets thru laying them.

DeletedUser

The problem with those stats (spare me the whole "stats mean nothing" argument and read for a second, this is different) is it leads to one question.

Are DECIDE's caps ONLY on the new RAM recruits?

If so, RAM has lost nothing, and DECIDE has at least lost nobles, if not nukes ... as well as having to waste defense to keep those villas.

DeletedUser

I believe RAM was not that close to Decide before recruiting so it's likely. (I know you want to go to meatshield argument).

A village lost is ground lost.

DeletedUser

The problem with those stats (spare me the whole "stats mean nothing" argument and read for a second, this is different) is it leads to one question.

Are DECIDE's caps ONLY on the new RAM recruits?

If so, RAM has lost nothing, and DECIDE has at least lost nobles, if not nukes ... as well as having to waste defense to keep those villas.

RAM has lost troops, both offensive and defensive. DECIDE will also have lost troops, but they are growing. They are getting ever closer to RAMs "core", much the same way Phoenx are. RAM state that new recruits are a part of RAM, any ground they hold is RAM ground and needs to be taken.

What RAM has lost is respect, using meat shields to protect their core and ruining relations with all tribes around them, it will hurt them.