Clean Plate Club

DeletedUser

RAM has lost troops, both offensive and defensive. DECIDE will also have lost troops, but they are growing. They are getting ever closer to RAMs "core", much the same way Phoenx are. RAM state that new recruits are a part of RAM, any ground they hold is RAM ground and needs to be taken.

What RAM has lost is respect, using meat shields to protect their core and ruining relations with all tribes around them, it will hurt them.

that is what i have been saying for months

DeletedUser

RAM has lost troops, both offensive and defensive. DECIDE will also have lost troops, but they are growing. They are getting ever closer to RAMs "core", much the same way Phoenx are. RAM state that new recruits are a part of RAM, any ground they hold is RAM ground and needs to be taken.

What RAM has lost is respect, using meat shields to protect their core and ruining relations with all tribes around them, it will hurt them.

The only reason you are getting closer to our core is because RAMs core is moving towards Phoenix on the East/West front. Phoenix are nobling what you called "a meatshield" (your words, not mine) and are going to move onto the main front later, you guys have told me that yourselves in the W30 skype room. So the Phoenix offensives to date haven't helped move you towards our core, unless you are taking a very very indirect route. Whereas RAM removing Phoenix from K95 and becoming rank 1 tribe in K65 has moved the front directly. I'm not denying you have taken villages, just not near our core.

As for the claim DECIDE have lost troops too but are growing, you are right they lost a hell of a lot of troops and took 12 villages from RAM in the last 24 hours. However, in the same period RAM had an impressive enoblement days and acquired 81 villages from other sources and added an extra 760k points to its total. The challenge has been set for RAM, everyone seems happy to face it head on and we're more than holding our own so far, main message being this is far from over.

DeletedUser

Different players have used twstats to post caps vs the opposing tribe, but you have also got to factor in the entire growth picture for both tribes involved. No denying DECIDE has capped RAM villages, but in the same time span RAM has gained a little better than 774k points. Points alone dont win wars, troops and the talent behind the player is where the battles are fought. You think I give a damn if you guys look on my stats and see a few 9k point barbs capped during a war? Not hardly, those villages are making me troops instead of sittin idle being used for farms. You think I care if Phoenx had an issue with my nuke builds? Not hardly again. Anyone can twist numbers on twstats to make it appear the way they want it to be. Tribe vs Tribe caps or Cap vs Cap, the tribe that has as much growth as RAM has enjoyed last several days while their latest opponent has gained ONLY 14 villages in the same time span doesnt prove that DECIDE is winning a damn thing. And in reality they've only gained 12 as they've lost 2. You gain more villages, you build more troops, you fight with a bigger force. I dont care how many villages decide or phoenx have capped against us, RAM is steadily growing even tho we are fighting multiple fronts. Instead of looking at tribe vs tribe, look at the big picture. Overall growth.

DeletedUser

I believe RAM was not that close to Decide before recruiting so it's likely. (I know you want to go to meatshield argument).

A village lost is ground lost.

Noob, I won't use the meatshield argument. All I am saying is that "real" RAM members - the members before the war - lost nothing, while DECIDE lost nobles, nukes, defense taken up, etc.

For those of us who are a bit ... slow, here is how it works:

Say RAM had 50 members before the recruitment. They recruit 10 ~B~ members. DECIDE hits and nobles 18 villas from "RAM" ... but they are all the new recruits. Therefore, the 50 "original" members are completely untouched and whole, while DECIDE has wasted resources "gaining ground," while in reality, nothing has been gained. This can be repeated over and over with new recruits until the attacking Tribe just runs out of steam.

See also: RAM recruitment of D2 members, RAM recruitment of WOR members, etc. ...

Smart strategy on behalf of RAM - it both provokes a war declaration by a tribe RAM wants to fight and has prepared for, and keeps the "core" RAM players as untouched as possible.

DeletedUser

Considering that there were attacks from many tribes, we can't only check vs. Phoenx and Decide. Total conquers is not really a good point anymore (was true or at least made some sense vs. Phoenx only) .... If it's only those tribes growing attacking us, the total conquers aren't that big of a difference.

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE, Legion, Phoenx, LEG10N
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, DRIFT

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 174
Difference: 21

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 11
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,355,592
Side 2: 1,658,716
Difference: 303,124

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 497,473
Side 2: 103,913
Difference: 393,560

chart

DeletedUser

Noob, I won't use the meatshield argument. All I am saying is that "real" RAM members - the members before the war - lost nothing, while DECIDE lost nobles, nukes, defense taken up, etc.

For those of us who are a bit ... slow, here is how it works:

Say RAM had 50 members before the recruitment. They recruit 10 ~B~ members. DECIDE hits and nobles 18 villas from "RAM" ... but they are all the new recruits. Therefore, the 50 "original" members are completely untouched and whole, while DECIDE has wasted resources "gaining ground," while in reality, nothing has been gained. This can be repeated over and over with new recruits until the attacking Tribe just runs out of steam.

See also: RAM recruitment of D2 members, RAM recruitment of WOR members, etc. ...

Smart strategy on behalf of RAM - it both provokes a war declaration by a tribe RAM wants to fight and has prepared for, and keeps the "core" RAM players as untouched as possible.

I would think it would be smarter not to recruit but to let your core players grow of of these guys instead. It's not really smart to put yourself everywhere and make a lot of enemies at the same time when you can only grow out regularly in an easy war. Just my 5 cents.

I get your point but there is always a limit to growing that way... You end up hitting a wall at some point.

DeletedUser

I would think it would be smarter not to recruit but to let your core players grow of of these guys instead. It's not really smart to put yourself everywhere and make a lot of enemies at the same time when you can only grow out regularly in an easy war. Just my 5 cents.

I get your point but there is always a limit to growing that way... You end up hitting a wall at some point.

Not if you keep eating the internals and abandoned until you are fighting the whole world ... :lol:

DeletedUser

The only reason you are getting closer to our core is because RAMs core is moving towards Phoenix on the East/West front. Phoenix are nobling what you called "a meatshield" (your words, not mine) and are going to move onto the main front later, you guys have told me that yourselves in the W30 skype room. So the Phoenix offensives to date haven't helped move you towards our core, unless you are taking a very very indirect route. Whereas RAM removing Phoenix from K95 and becoming rank 1 tribe in K65 has moved the front directly. I'm not denying you have taken villages, just not near our core.

As for the claim DECIDE have lost troops too but are growing, you are right they lost a hell of a lot of troops and took 12 villages from RAM in the last 24 hours. However, in the same period RAM had an impressive enoblement days and acquired 81 villages from other sources and added an extra 760k points to its total. The challenge has been set for RAM, everyone seems happy to face it head on and we're more than holding our own so far, main message being this is far from over.

Not everything is in a strictly geographical sense. We are certainly getting ever closer to the core of RAM, if anyone wants to disagree then that's fine, when we're on RAMs doorstep after bitch smacking their hired help it will be fairly evident.

Total ennoblements is the defense of a losing tribe, I hear Die.'s words :lol:

I may be wrong, but do total ennoblements mean villas gained - villas lost, or simply villas gained?

KarmaX

Well, I was advised by you noob and many others to not follow the hugging scheme. Only our few south members and few north members are skirmishing against PHOENX while we have 80% of the tribe just expanding over the leftovers from BD and ~B~. We knew BH and DECIDE would come at us while we're at with PHOENX and our NE members were growing bored by attacking LEGION and left overs from ~B~. Activity is a must to keep them active and excited. Even if we don't recruit the ~B~ members, at some point they would've come after us. The only difference would be they would be twice as big when they do. A tribe can run outta only fresh bloods and the permanent old fighters. Many came, helped and quit and to remain in the top, few recruitment are necessary and every tribe does that. Outta whole ~B~ we only chose who we thought were worthy of recruiting. It is just that the world has their eyes on us. Even with 60 members no tribe has yet caught up to us and yes, we still are not going to engage in full war as BH is isolated and safe and they are our main competition. So, expanding and trying to keep up to them is a must while holding out tribes that has declared upon us. As you can see, we have attacks from PHOENX, LOEN, BH and DECIDE but those haven't yet bumped our growth to the slightest and we're still keeping up the momentum. In average, even DRIFT has more momentum than DECIDE :icon_biggrin: .

All I can do is thank DECIDE in helping our members do some exercise and get back in shape. This war is gonna be fun and yes, we RAM will counter and shall see how DECIDE handles it. Have fun hunting! :icon_wink:

Last edited:

KarmaX

Not everything is in a strictly geographical sense. We are certainly getting ever closer to the core of RAM, if anyone wants to disagree then that's fine, when we're on RAMs doorstep after bitch smacking their hired help it will be fairly evident.

I may be wrong, but do total ennoblements mean villas gained - villas lost, or simply villas gained?

I'd like to request you to quote this and continue in PHOENX war statement thread. We can have a nice chat there. :)

DeletedUser

Well, I was advised by you noob and many others to not follow the hugging scheme. Only our few south members and few north members are skirmishing against PHOENX while we have 80% of the tribe just expanding over the leftovers from BD and ~B~. We knew BH and DECIDE would come at us while we're at with PHOENX and our NE members were growing bored by attacking LEGION and left overs from ~B~. Activity is a must to keep them active and excited. Even if we don't recruit the ~B~ members, at some point they would've come after us. The only difference would be they would be twice as big when they do. A tribe can run outta only fresh bloods and the permanent old fighters. Many came, helped and quit and to remain in the top, few recruitment are necessary and every tribe does that. Outta whole ~B~ we only chose who we thought were worthy of recruiting. It is just that the world has their eyes on us. Even with 60 members no tribe has yet caught up to us and yes, we still are not going to engage in full war as BH is isolated and safe and they are our main competition. So, expanding and trying to keep up to them is a must while holding out tribes that has declared upon us. As you can see, we have attacks from PHOENX, LOEN, BH and DECIDE but those haven't yet bumped our growth to the slightest and we're still keeping up the momentum. In average, even DRIFT has more momentum than DECIDE :icon_biggrin: .

All I can do is thank DECIDE in helping our members do some exercise and get back in shape. This war is gonna be fun and yes, we RAM will counter and shall see how DECIDE handles it. Have fun hunting! :icon_wink:

RAM will look more like a palliative care centre than a tribe.

DeletedUser

The problem with those stats (spare me the whole "stats mean nothing" argument and read for a second, this is different) is it leads to one question.

Are DECIDE's caps ONLY on the new RAM recruits?

If so, RAM has lost nothing, and DECIDE has at least lost nobles, if not nukes ... as well as having to waste defense to keep those villas.

If we are going to take villages certainly we are going to lost troops as well as nobles.

DeletedUser

You missed the point, but I'm not going to explain it again.

I already got your point but not commenting on that one. I only put simple fact of every fighting circumstances which need no debate.

I read your comments in Phoenx forum & hear too and congrats you for in depth analysis.

Thanks

DeletedUser

I agree with your points there, but RAM is also beating Phoenix in terms of nobles against each other.

My point about total enoblements wasn't to indicate that RAM was winning a war, just to indicate that the minor inconvenience of losing 12 whole villages hasnt really affected the tribes growth and expansion at all, and therefore hasnt affected our ability to function.

Mick876

Well, I was advised by you noob and many others to not follow the hugging scheme.

But theres a massive difference from "not hugging" to what you have done. Not following the hugging scheme could mean your tribe just expanding by nobling OR fighting your current war. Not mass recruiting players in every top tribe's continent and then playing the "Well you told me not to hug" card when all of the top tribes hit back at you.

DeletedUser79042

As you can see, we have attacks from PHOENX, LOEN, BH and DECIDE

Are you actually saying that this game ended up in RAM vs W30 ?
Is it only me, or do I get the feeling you brought that to yourself, if the above statement is correct ?
So far I think you scaled things up deliberately, by YOU declaring almost to anyone of the above listed. And that was done maybe because you are relying on the fact that you and your good buddies are along way for major firepower to reach you in an effective timeframe. To my eyes (and most probably to some others), your "views" the past days are no better than that of S_P and Celts who lie at the faraway rim making their pnp "threats" etc etc. "Showing off" from afar - use of meatshields recruits - especially in Decide's case, are not my idea of how this game should be played, but I/we have to live with it as it seems. I suggest caution though. JPohlman was afar - he quit. Jumped to AK_Iceman - same. Jubal - eternal sitter quit. Petra (huge account) - deleted the first days of a massive strike ...

Why won't you eventually have the same outcome, since you keep telling the world that it is almost all vs RAM? Or are you too good (...and nice ---> shipley :icon_confused: ) to rule/win us poor players in the future?

robot out

DeletedUser

Who cares?

Like Mick has already said, this is TW, by being #1 ranked for 6months we have a big target on our heads saying "come kill us!" and now whoever is out there that fancies taking down the top tribe has their chance. I'm not naive, I led #1 tribes and non-#1 tribes before and know how it works.

This is how the cards have been dealt and now we all play the hand we have, get over it, I certainly have. Challenge Accepted.

DeletedUser

Who cares?

Like Mick has already said, this is TW, by being #1 ranked for 6months we have a big target on our heads saying "come kill us!" and now whoever is out there that fancies taking down the top tribe has their chance. I'm not naive, I led #1 tribes and non-#1 tribes before and know how it works.

This is how the cards have been dealt and now we all play the hand we have, get over it, I certainly have. Challenge Accepted.

Neither of THE or BD brought on THIS amount of heat. The difference? Their lack of reckless recruitment.

But hey, if you can win, or admit defeat without complaining of getting banged, then kudos.

Good luck.