World Meeting SCHOOL

DeletedUser

Im sure when you said that in your head it sounded right ? maybe use the edit button now so we can understand to.

Edit - sorry no need, i got what you were trying to say after reading your post 4 times..

Could you not have just said:
Why is it in every topic Lee is in an argument with somebody?
..is an exaggeration.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont read in the paper Oh EVERY1 is guna get bird flu, Or EVERY1 is guna get AIDS, then for them to say ahhh we said EVERY1 but we ment just 2-3. But i do read such things as to shed more light on this subject , now i know they arnt putting a lamp there so i can read it.

[spoil]JBurns04, youre a smart guy, hats off to you (not literally) :icon_cool:[/spoil]

What' s the difference between your 'EVERY1' exemple and "Lee is in EVERY thread"?
Both can be taken literally. Or not. It's all in the eye of the beholder (not literally of course...)
But I think he means, he perceives the world 50 forum as you being in every thread as u r sort of dominant with ur lingo 4 sure if u no what I mean and kinda sort of always sayin the same that yeah whatever u don't mean to go defending END but yeh that's what's happening anyway cos u r makin them look bad or whatever. C what cracker said about the EDIT but yeah im sure u won't...

[SPOIL]
^ About the above: not saying you write like this, Lee. I'm just perceiving your posts as if you write them as such.
I'm sure it's just me.:icon_wink:
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

If you or others feel im making [END] look bad, what difference does that really make to you? I came here with a specific agenda, and believe me it was not to talk about words or sayings, but thats how it fell so i played those "cards" (ooooh speech marks as to exenuate the word, like i dont actually mean that word but its a mere reference).

You don't mean the word "cards"?
You merely refer to the word "cards"?

Ah yes, now you suddenly make sense. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lol, at this thread..

I will clarify this for the pub's favorite Mr. Walton

Lee:
Skype conversations from friends of past worlds aren't spy's. Instead, they are informing of this or that. It happens in every world I play. Much like so many others getting the same benefit of having played for ages. Furthermore, if someone says to me on the publics, in a skype or IGM they have a friend that gave them this info or that info or "dude, this is on the forums" and I state "wow, really? Nice.. and thanks". I'm cool with this. <<< Information shared by a informant/friend.

now...

"if" I go on to say "Dude, wow, very useful but... missing X, see if you can get more information" <<< = asking someone to spy.

So.. Lee, dude, get it through that argumentative head of yours. One is informative without being pushed/co-hearsed/blackmailed/promised and the other isn't. There in lies the difference. Oh and yes, one taints one's reputation, the other doesn't.

and lastly, one huge noticeable difference between [END] posts and every other tribe members posts. [END] truly does enjoy arguing. Even over the simplest of differences. I find their posts mostly laughable but at least entertaining. (and lee, before you flame me, its a compliment) all be it slightly sarcastic :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol, at this thread..

I will clarify this for the pub's favorite Mr. Walton

Lee:
Skype conversations from friends of past worlds aren't spy's. Instead, they are informing of this or that. It happens in every world I play. Much like so many others getting the same benefit of having played for ages. Furthermore, if someone says to me on the publics, in a skype or IGM they have a friend that gave them this info or that info or "dude, this is on the forums" and I state "wow, really? Nice.. and thanks". I'm cool with this. <<< Information shared by a informant/friend.

now...

"if" I go on to say "Dude, wow, very useful but... missing X, see if you can get more information" <<< = asking someone to spy.

So.. Lee, dude, get it through that argumentative head of yours. One is informative without being pushed/co-hearsed/blackmailed/promised and the other isn't. There in lies the difference. Oh and yes, one taints one's reputation, the other doesn't.

and lastly, one huge noticeable difference between [END] posts and every other tribe members posts. [END] truly does enjoy arguing. Even over the simplest of differences. I find their posts mostly laughable but at least entertaining. (and lee, before you flame me, its a compliment) all be it slightly sarcastic :icon_twisted:

*flames away*

Meh as i stated earlier my point, but you might have missed it as i deleted.

But as i showed there is no such word as "informant" in the TW dictionary. And yes i know about friends from past worlds etc, we benefit much from it ourself. But im happy to admit it that we have people who pass info, basically "spys" not informants.

Your against them but happily accept the info, lol i love that.

But again, which ever makes you feel comfy about it

DeletedUser

Lee, 'ol boy

The TW dictionary (of which you are so fond of making reference) does contain this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spy: A player who joins a tribe solely to feed information to another tribe. Used most often in war times. As a general rule, it’s best not to leave one’s public forum signature as advertising one’s original tribe, when spying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't sound like what has wadded up your panties in this diatribe.

diatribe [ˈdaɪəˌtraɪb]
n
a bitter or violent criticism or attack; denunciation

DeletedUser

Lee, 'ol boy

The TW dictionary (of which you are so fond of making reference) does contain this:

Spy: A player who joins a tribe solely to feed information to another tribe. Used most often in war times. As a general rule, it’s best not to leave one’s public forum signature as advertising one’s original tribe, when spying.

Doesn't sound like what has wadded up your panties in this diatribe.

diatribe [ˈdaɪəˌtraɪb]
n
a bitter or violent criticism or attack; denunciation

But its the opnly reference point about extracting info, if not point me where else :)

DeletedUser

But its the opnly reference point about extracting info, if not point me where else :)

I'm not sure I understand what opnly means, but I think you missed my point.

It defines what a spy is in terms of the game. From what I can discern from your posts, you are using the term wrongly altogether.

DeletedUser

NOT!, TPG, Muses - I know this is Thanksgiving for you guys but you should make TPG support your front lines. Somehow [END] has be sneaking behind you and for some reason [END] has referred to you as food.... I think you guys taste spoiled. Anyway NOT!, and Muses should also turn down south with the support of TPG. (probably NOT! gonna happen lol) I dont think you guys have time to eat all the nubs behind u, I think you should turn down south and focus on the bigger threat. ( We know you are monsters but dont bit more then you can chew)

Sorry, this is pretty comical to read. Right now we're nobling both of those tribes. Why would we want to ally ourselves with tribes that have war stats like this:

Side 1:
Tribes: NOT!
Side 2:
Tribes: Muses, TPG

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 206
Side 2: 19
Difference: 187

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,616,802
Side 2: 157,886
Difference: 1,458,916

chart

DeletedUser

We are known for hugging? :lol:
i thought it was sucking

Hotrodder, you're still a joke. Now go back to being rimmed. Have you tried world 52 yet?

i'm playing w52... seems to be a little bit more of skill as starting position is random

thanks for calling me a joke... i have always thought the same about you and your tribe on everyworld

JBurns04

Sorry, this is pretty comical to read. Right now we're nobling both of those tribes. Why would we want to ally ourselves with tribes that have war stats like this:

Side 1:
Tribes: NOT!
Side 2:
Tribes: Muses, TPG

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 206
Side 2: 19
Difference: 187

Ever heard of a "Meat shield"..... And I was wrong about Thanksgiving, its more like Christmas.

DeletedUser

i'm playing w52... seems to be a little bit more of skill as starting position is random

thanks for calling me a joke... i have always thought the same about you and your tribe on everyworld

No, you haven't. Deep inside you're a jealous little kid.
Please, start denying it, but you and me know better. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i'm playing w52...
Isn't W52 for beginners? :icon_redface:
seems to be a little bit more of skill
and it'll probably still pose too much of a challenge to you/
thanks for calling me a joke... i have always thought the same about you and your tribe on every world
Where else has this tribe been before?
Have some of the members from HUG rimmed you on previous worlds?
I have some advice for you tho, grab whatever the hell you got stuck way up inside your ass and pull it out. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No, you haven't. Deep inside you're a jealous little kid.

Please, start denying it, but you and me know better. :icon_wink:

haha... petty personaly attacks... glad to see some people never grow up

Isn't W52 for beginners? :icon_redface:
join and play... i doubt you last very long... just like every other world you were not in a premade
and it'll probably still pose too much of a challenge to you/
no thats you gaining od on this world
Where else has this tribe been before?
Have some of the members from HUG rimmed you on previous worlds?
I have some advice for you tho, grab whatever the hell you got stuck way up inside your ass and pull it out. :icon_rolleyes:
haha... you get flamed back and you get all pissy... i bet you were the nerd that got picked on in school

DeletedUser36833

haha... petty personaly attacks... glad to see some people never grow up

Now who needs to grow up with the coment you just made to sanchez.
Jealous because you are not even half the player he is.

DeletedUser

Now who needs to grow up with the coment you just made to sanchez.
Jealous because you are not even half the player he is.

dude... he has 3-4 players running his account.... why do you only credit him? i have played with him before... he cannot play unless in a premade... even then he has failed... he has a high rank in this world but look at his od.... i had 9 million oda before i was even 1 million points on worlds.... my odd on w49 was not shy of what his is and i was at 100k

in relevence to your comment about me being not half of what he is... you are right... i cannot point whore as well as him

DeletedUser

So at 100k you had 9 million ODD ??

Then thats really backwards, you should have an even growth of all, if you have the ODA and no points/villas to back it up some 1 with 500 k and 2 million ODA will snatch you up.

As far as ive seen on all worlds is you need an even growth at the beginning meaning troops, buildings, ODA etc all rising at the same time, its useless to be miles ahead with ODA and way behind on points.

Really really makes no sence, sorry but just doesnt, i know you waves the banner for [END] so i tried to see ur POV but that 1 you said there is well........

DeletedUser

So at 100k you had 9 million ODD ??

Then thats really backwards, you should have an even growth of all, if you have the ODA and no points/villas to back it up some 1 with 500 k and 2 million ODA will snatch you up.

As far as ive seen on all worlds is you need an even growth at the beginning meaning troops, buildings, ODA etc all rising at the same time, its useless to be miles ahead with ODA and way behind on points.

Really really makes no sence, sorry but just doesnt, i know you waves the banner for [END] so i tried to see ur POV but that 1 you said there is well........

not oda... odd.... sanchez has 9 million oda on this world and 3+ million..... it would be very difficult to be 100k with 9 million... i have reached 10 million od at 1 million points before.... i usually get oped for days by other tribes so i get odd easily... and somehow on worlds i always manage to be right were the acion is... on the front lines

one of their mates wrathofkane has actually given me the oversee of accounts on the frontlines in tribes he was in because he knew i would draw all the attention and allow the other members to break the front line easier... i swear your name is familiar lee... i probably have played a world that you were on but i wouldn't have known your alias... just seeing your name in public forum on that world as you were playing it