World Meeting SCHOOL

DeletedUser

Proof of the begging would be nice?

Yeh I forgot you said you were a noob. Can you add that to you sig please so I don't get confused again?

No matter the amount of proof which could be posted here it will never be enough as you have your mind made up already.

So why bother bringing a horse to water when its not bright enough to take a drink?

Macready08

No matter the amount of proof which could be posted here it will never be enough as you have your mind made up already.

So why bother bringing a horse to water when its not bright enough to take a drink?

So basically you don't have any...

Ill add that to your lies list then?

Got it thanks

DeletedUser

Wait Wait

Do i care you think youre "the best ever at PnP" hmmmmm

Do i care you have an "imagionary list about us" hmmmmm

Did we say we didnt have any "proof" hmmmmm

Do i really care about this situation at all, i made a simple post, it wasnt me who said "what happened" so youre barking at the wrong person

Does it sound normal that you have an "imagionary list about us" ???????????

Is it healthy to be so obssed with a tribe/person you make a list about them :D :D :D :D

Now im definatly putting my face book and other things in for deletion, or i may get messages saying i lied on a internet game, scary thoughts indeed

Macready08

Ok Ill add to your limited intelligence and help you out a little... Since im nice that way :icon_rolleyes:

Only us "" to Directly quote something I actually said.

Don't just make something up and the put "" on the end of it trying to make it look like thats what I actually said. Pitiful

Do i care you think youre "the best ever at PnP" hmmmmm

Do i care you have an "imagionary list about us" hmmmmm

So since I never actually said either of those two things that would be more lies :)

Yet another -1 to the Rep on [END]

A *Clap* for Lee the Co duke of [END] please everyone.

DeletedUser

This must be the begging astronomy and lee were referring to:

Isaac the Bold on 26.09. at 20:04
Is that how it is? No loyalty to me? :(

iva lee on 26.09. at 20:06
No,i'm loyal to my friend.and i will die for my friend.i don't like athena act. she gething arogant

Isaac the Bold on 26.09. at 20:08
What do you mean?

iva lee on 26.09. at 20:10
sorry,what do u mean about ur aking like this

Is that how it is? No loyalty to me? :(

Isaac the Bold on 26.09. at 20:12
I mean, you left the tribe for no apparent reason. I thought your friends were here.

iva lee on 26.09. at 20:13
I know,and this is my answer

No,i'm loyal to my friend.and i will die for my friend.i don't like athena act. she gething arogant

Isaac the Bold on 26.09. at 20:14
Yes, and I asked, how is she arrogant?

iva lee on 26.09. at 20:18
1.she never talk to me
2.when i asking for help,she answer with offend word

iva lee on 26.09. at 20:36
is funny when u are merging with other player but some one on ur trib claim the same player.
she say she claim onlly one,now she claim so manny mark village.
And i'm not the one who sent train to her claim

Isaac the Bold on 26.09. at 22:23
Can you explain this a little better so i can understand you more?

iva lee on 27.09. at 05:57
I merge with bat.dragon.and athena took my claim.
i merge with danigol and athena took my claim.
and why your member attacking me?

Isaac the Bold on 27.09. at 06:07
If your claims are in the Noble planer they cant take them, or are you saying they took them anyway even after you made the claim?

iva lee on 27.09. at 06:09
we are merger.that village is not barbarian that usualy we make a claim.
whe n u merge with some body,do u let other take it your village?

iva lee on 27.09. at 15:34
so,onlly this the friendship you hold up.

JBurns04

Hey this thread holds some FACTS!!!! Ha told yall it would happened.

DeletedUser57199

So that makes a refugee right :icon_neutral:

NOT! None 26th September 2010 - 23:21:49 1,554,334
None [END] 27th September 2010 - 23:21:43 1,595,247

http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.p...pn=1&type=lose&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=0&max=0

First conquor 3 days after she joined [END] i dont think it takes 3 days from such close quarters.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... close quarters.. get your facts straight... I was the only attacker and i wasn't close...

WARNING! LONG FREAKIN POST...

First off, I launched on iva lee as soon as she left an other tribe I was a part of.. I felt she couldn't be trusted and this "friend" bs was just her escape code... proof, she couldnt work past a few gifted villages between her and her "friend".

I sent my attacks ASAP the attacks where between 24 to 115hrs from me to her using a combination of spears/swords and ram fakes and real attacks too!
The plan I orchestrated was great... 14hours pure fakes of many different speeds, she loses interest, blam! 2/3rds of clusters losing defensive and offensive in a matter hours. Switching between west and east nukes, dropping random hits in her southern clusters... It worked like a charm.. my nobles landed with little to no resistance... I didn't need the 8 attacks landing in a matter of seconds, her coplayer fail, her replacement coplayer failed. Hell even Twisted let my last noble slip past him before I quit over all the bs getting thrown around...

Her reply, was 3 attacks sent 8 hours before she joined End, the three attacks read "coward" "fight me with your own hand" "Dont ask your tribe to help" and honestly I respected that. My battle plan was to weaken her clusters dig deep into them and take her out from the inside... It worked like a charm... I still have the villages I taken... that's an other funny part...

Iva's reaction... lol as soon as her noticed she lost villages she snaps back into world 50 politics... like her mergefest while real wars should have any glory... That's all that account was to End, a fat stack of glorious points. The reason Not! is at war with you guys is because the fact you guys create a NAP with them one day, then dangle our recently disgruntled ex-tribe mate infront of us the next... well that among many other reasons.

Well **** it all.. guess this world isnt for me :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Blitz 47 ~163~ (743|413) K47 9,498 iva lee [[END]] General Subliminal [NOT!] 2010-10-01 23:30:35
Blitz 47 ~150~ (748|405) K47 10,005 iva lee [[END]] General Subliminal [NOT!] 2010-10-01 16:57:19
Blitz 47 ~161~ (746|407) K47 9,865 iva lee [[END]] General Subliminal [NOT!] 2010-10-01 08:27:05
047 AnonlolzTwist is sexy (738|437) K47 9,802 iva lee [[END]] General Subliminal [NOT!] 2010-09-30 20:32:18

None [END] 27th September 2010 - 23:21:43 1,595,247
Iva's reaction... lol as soon as her noticed she lost villages she snaps back into world 50 politics... like her mergefest while real wars should have any glory... That's all that account was to End,

Hmmm so you took villas then she joined [END]

OK i see the truth now

DeletedUser57199

The truth was I put over 25 nukes on 48hr missions. She runs to End... I didn't stop attacking.
I already had nobles on the move well before she joined you.. was I going to use the 2 other noble trains I build just to launch at her when the time came.. Damn right!
If she wasn't Not!'s refugee she was my refugee...

DeletedUser

you just said " you took villas" and then she ran to [END]

Now you ay you attacked and she joined [END] which is it?

If she wasn't Not!'s refugee she was my refugee...

Then you quit, so she is neither then? as you are not around ;)

DeletedUser57199

If you are going to quote me, quote me.. where did I ever say I took villages before she ran to End, stats don't lie and you posted the link...
I spoke to you personally when she first joined you I told you she had ?00 incomings and you asked me if I had report I told you I didn't, you couldn't convince Astro she was a refugee... I didn't stop attacking just because of her tribe change (one of many).
Yea I quit. Pretty much after Astro befriended me about the whole iva lee situation and I was offered 20 gifted villages, and Astro sent me an invite he didn't take for a whole week even tho it was his offer that sickened me. Why should I play a world makes me sick? I shouldn't, no regrets.

Now quit slinging bs about this iva lee crap. Costed you guys all the respect i and most the members of Not! may have had for you guys... i think... to be honest I been out of the loop for a while with Not!

You click the invite button and expect everyone to bow down to you and your skill... just awesome.

DeletedUser

danky, i love your blunt honesty. BLUNT honesty. :icon_wink:
and yes, its true, GS was far from iva lee and announced in our forum that iva lee left, had burned the final bridge with him, and he would begin attacking IMMEDIATELY. and he did.
sooooooo yeah...... iva lee went what, a day, before she joined end? considering GS sent attacks ranging from 24-115 hours away... i would say there is a good reason he didnt have reports.

and i agree with gs, this world is lame. everyone just hugs everyone else. im glad that for once there is a REAL war going on and im proud to say i was part of that tribe that warred (although i didnt stick around for the fun :icon_cry:)

as far as iva lee being a refugee... thats exactly what she was.
the history from as far as i can remember of iva lee....

created tribe o0o0o
-Swag told her she was recruiting -Swag refugees and there would be war between o0o0o and Swag
iva lee apologizes, abandons her tribe, and joins Swag
-Swag turns into Champs....
Isaac and I join Aenema and try to convince iva to come
Iva convinced GS to invite some noobs and then she'll join
noobs are invited, she never joins because she "has friends in champs" (interesting, as her "friends" were me and isaac)
NOT! is created. iva says she will join.
NOT! and CHAMP tensions flare and iva runs to CBears
danigol f*cks ivas account, so iva runs back to CHAMPS
CHAMPS vs NOT! war, iva runs to NOT!
NOT! tensions with END
iva joins END
GS and I attack iva, iva quits.

good luck to NOT! i love youz :)

Last edited by a moderator: