The Weakest Players of W22

DeletedUser

PS.
One for your TW role play..
"I am Clittleton! And I see a whole army of my tribesmates here in defiance of XXXX tyranny. Fight as free men... and free men you are. Fight and you may get rimmed. Run, and you'll survive... at least a while. Deleting your accounts, many years from now, would you be willing to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our villages, but they'll never take... OUR OD!"

-adapted from a famous Warlord-

Mel Gibson - Braveheart - Historically Inaccurate but ok to watch.

hellthug

Take him back to his roleplay please Cinders.:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen: You know glory, skills, loyalty 'n' all
Your one of those 'softest players' mentioned above.

You've never had an argument (with the exception of yourself:). You've never been funny:icon_cry: and unfortunately I lack the extra brain cells to understand half of your post(s). Sorry!

Bring back Chris. At least he understands mine and he smiles :)

ohh i see good to know that iam soft i thought i didn't have it in me , iam not funny cause iam not trying to be . last but not least i thought we were talking about smk and ADUDE , why to change the subject ?

AndyJc

Missed a lot it seems.

Tony is right when it comes to Adude in some respects and wrong in others I think. Whilst not the weakest or softest player in W22 he did hide behind massive tribal support. We freely nobled COD members all around him but when we attacked him every village was stacked so much it took a full scout village to get a report, and this was in K's like 77 where COD had over 95% control at all times. Every leader obviously needs more stacking as they are the main target for the enemy a lot of the time but that took it wayyy too far. And COD now a lot of support requests were ignored because there were no spare tribes to help others out (I was reading your forums daily at this point and your dukes now/knew it).

However my call for weakest player now would be Chipkali, never seen a player lose soooo many villages when attacked so lightly.

DeletedUser

I filled Tony's inbox...with abuse

Now now. Smk...
Has he ever played? I don't think so.
He spent most of his time trying to recruit his endless list of tribes all the way to the top. (Isn't that what most Great Leaders have done?) I spent most of my time declaring war on his tribes and scaring off his recruits. I expect others did too. Poor guy never had a chance.

As for speaking to him. I consider myself very fortunate to have had conversations with him. W22 would be a bore without its smks.
And I quote him ...."usmk51 - "mm sorry there but i believe you spell that mom.... mum is a game where you dont talk... MUM. i dont care what kinda of error it is."
"why would you say mum? that doesnt make sence. what do u call dad.... dud? Yah i am have many difficultys."

How many players can come up with jolly comments like this? Certainly not a lot in Middle Earth infested Cod :)

You said "...in my youth". How old are you?
You've complained about poor Adude being singled out by Mokbell despite your evaluation of him being such an important CoD figure. Do you know how old smk is?
Stop picking on kids and other W22 ornaments :)

Lots of softies with pretty big accounts growing behind tribesmates backs to choose from. I doubt Smk ever received support from anyone. In that sense Tone has got more of an argument than you have.

PS.
One for your TW role play..
"I am Clittleton! And I see a whole army of my tribesmates here in defiance of XXXX tyranny. Fight as free men... and free men you are. Fight and you may get rimmed. Run, and you'll survive... at least a while. Deleting your accounts, many years from now, would you be willing to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our villages, but they'll never take... OUR OD!"

-adapted from a famous Warlord-

lolz Awesome post, I'll answer everything I can!! :)

I'm only 26 but feel a tad old since going over the Quarter Century :( Booo!!!! Roleplay was between 17 - 22 things like table top DnD and Warhammer! :-D

Yeah i know Smk is only something like 13 so I always respected that when i spoke to him, we didn't get on though, I think my worst comment being "Your an annoying little child" lol It all started when he decided to try and recruit you didn't it? hehe When it blatantly said on your profile if you receive an invite you will attack!

I admit he was a fun character but he chose to insult RL things about me though, Weight and my band (that failed!) were his hot topics of insults! hehe An ornament to be kept on the bottom shelf me thinks? ;)

Bring back Chris. At least he understands mine and he smiles :)

Yay i feel loved!! :) thank you Mj.

I love smiling I don't often have a post without one, It's probably cause I always smile as I can see the funny side/positive in any situation and I can smile or laugh at it without taking personal offense or getting downheartened! :)

I should be an official $CoD$ mascot or something!! hehe that WOULD be funny!! LOL <--- Oop's, I did a Snappers! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whilst not the weakest or softest player in W22 he did hide behind massive tribal support. We freely nobled COD members all around him but when we attacked him every village was stacked so much it took a full scout village to get a report, and this was in K's like 77 where COD had over 95% control at all times.

:lol: Pot and Kettle then Mr JC. You are such a hypocrite, I suppose when we beat XIV your villages were not stacked by your tribemates???

x2dezjohn

id have to vote Marrinalla reason:

06/09/2010 Villages: 1,048

Joined $CoD$ already on a downer 13/09/2010 Villages: 941

04/10/2010 Villages: 332

so thats 716 villages lost in less than a month and active with no attempts of defending apart from hitting the mass recruit script which ain't really doing much

DeletedUser

Yeah i know Smk is only something like 13 so I always respected that when i spoke to him, we didn't get on though, I think my worst comment being "Your an annoying little child" lol It all started when he decided to try and recruit you didn't it? hehe When it blatantly said on your profile if you receive an invite you will attack!

I admit he was a fun character but he chose to insult RL things about me though, Weight and my band (that failed!) were his hot topics of insults! hehe An ornament to be kept on the bottom shelf me thinks? ;)

I'm surprised a 13yr old (that''s what he claimed but I have serious doubts) can throw effective RL insults over the internet at someone your age.
"Weight"???....... Did he call you fat ...'something'?:lol:. His most offensive talk was something about his bodily needs if I remember well. More disgusting than offensive really.

Anyway my point is that nominating someone for the softest or weakest player just because they did not grow due to their annoying activity is unjustified. Moreover, smk never actually quit or crawled on the floor begging despite numerous attacks. More than I can say for other much bigger players and self-proclaimed 'skilled' players, including some CoDs.

Although I don't agree with the logic of calling someone weak because he gets stacked, at least it is a weakness factor according to some ..or many?
But the posts from Tony and Andy hit on the 'extent' of the support some people receive/ask in CoD. I know for a fact that others don't.
If this is the factor how we decide soft/weak players then the ODD rank tables gives us a more or less accurate picture of weakness/softness

..and Andy's claim.. "Every leader obviously needs more stacking as they are the main target for the enemy a lot"
That's what Big Vain Leaders have been trying to convince us all along in order to ensure their safety and prolong their TW life while they admire themselves and brag about their game success and their 'skills' and their rank tables.
Sorry I don't subscribe to that and in my view any leader who things this is bound to lead with a whip.

The real weak/soft players are those who ended up with sizable accounts hiding behind tribes, nobling barbs and inactives in safe areas while watching the ranks. When the attacks came, they didn't last long.
WE all know plenty of those and some are still around.

DeletedUser

I've met some 13 year olds that are assholes lol. Just sayin.

Most 13 yr olds I've met here... and there are :)
Doesn't it take one to get offended by them though? Just saying:)

That's why it's called 'teenage behaviour'! ....well documented.
What's the excuse of an adult arse?

AndyJc

:lol: Pot and Kettle then Mr JC. You are such a hypocrite, I suppose when we beat XIV your villages were not stacked by your tribemates???

Nope, I only had support from 3 allies in total, and that was no more than maybe 15 villages worth.

You just kept hitting my own defense, if anyone had the sense I had 500 empty villages in the north.

And MJ, might well be what everyone been saying for years but there is an element of truth to it. The main targets are always going to be the inactives, the weak players and the leadership. Few players would bother going for the strong guy if theres a weak one just as close.
Its a good point about the hiding though, thats rarely leaders but there are lots of huge players who have taken less than 20 enemy villages in their whole time on W22.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
it's true about leaders - if you want to take down a tribe, who do you want to get rid of? You attack the leader - it's obvious, everyone does it. If the leader is successfully destroyed, the tribe is often finished. *sigh* it's just the burden leaders have to bear *sigh*

:)

But i guess there are leaders and leaders, and no doubt there are plenty who only think of themselves

DeletedUser61672

weakest player... hmm, i vote barbarian. i dont know about anyone else, but all ive been doing in this game is whooping up on this fudgetard (daria said i could say fudge :p )

I must have taken like 1000 villages from Barbarian. Beat that!

Oh, and Tony. He has the softest baby cheeks of anyone i have met. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

And MJ, might well be what everyone been saying for years but there is an element of truth to it. The main targets are always going to be the inactives, the weak players and the leadership.

Its a good point about the hiding though, thats rarely leaders but there are lots of huge players who have taken less than 20 enemy villages in their whole time on W22.

No everyone - certain 'leaders'

Rarely leaders? Let me laugh
Since the begging of this world all I've been seeing is leaders who never bothered to learn to play (to busy plotting on skype) recruit nice shields around them and talking big away from the front or with the support of the whole tribe after...... 'orders' --- extremely loud laugh here :lol:---

There were/are few notable exceptions
The problem with many leaders is self importance.

Ohhh....as for main targets being inactives and weak players Andy... First time I came across that philosophy was in D3TH which I ended despising.
In good tribes which you don't rate yourself, like HaVoK the main targets were the top enemy players (not necessarily dukes). But you wouldn't know about it would you :)?

it's true about leaders - if you want to take down a tribe, who do you want to get rid of? You attack the leader - it's obvious, everyone does it. If the leader is successfully destroyed, the tribe is often finished. *sigh* it's just the burden leaders have to bear *sigh*

But i guess there are leaders and leaders, and no doubt there are plenty who only think of themselves

You said it yourself there are leaders and leaders.

As for the tribe being finished when you destroy the leader.....
Maybe true at the beginning of the world.
Later?? ...of course it would depend on the leader, the tribe members and structure of the tribe and in any significant tribe I'd say...Unlikely to happen.

Smk's tribe(s) and other similar tribes. Yes certainly true, but are these really tribes and are they really Leaders? No... just siily/funny characters randomly recruiting those tribeless souls. No serious players, no cohesion, no communication, ghost Forums.

Would D3TH collapse if you nobled out Ywevis & Blue right at the start? I have serious doubts about it. It would either become a healthier tribe with more able/reasonable/diplomatic players taking over or it would merge with another tribe and become a superpower like it did. How many ennoblements against the leaders did it take to bring them down?

How many ennoblements against the leaders did it take to bring RBE down?

How many ennoblements against the leaders did it take to bring XIII/XIV down Andy?

Did ennoblements against LOTS affect CoD greatly?

Would nobling out Joned/Colby or Ted these days make XXXX crumble?
Would CoD be served with chips if you get Snappy or Cinders?

How many times did leaders quit because of RL and the tribe just marched on? Does nobling them out makes that much difference?

A good tribe is a good tribe because of its players. Good active players don't go away just because the leader is leaking villas. If yes that is not a good tribe and might as well disband now. The only purpose it serves is the leader's vanity.

Would your tribe collapse if you were nobled out? :)

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well you may be right, that it's only true in the early game - I have seen it working

DeletedUser

Well you may be right, that it's only true in the early game - I have seen it working

I have too
Still do you think you tribe would collapse if you were canceled out?

There's a huge difference... or better no resemblance at all between TW tribes and 'traditional' armies with Kings & Generals.

As much as 'Epic Leaders' would like to... future historians will not refer to TW Stats. Troops are not disciplined, likely to suffer frost bites or gruesome wounds and they do not require the presence of Achilles and his sparkling mane in the front lines.

When Napoleon falls (or rather retires back to her new drum kit:)) we'll say..."Sad to see you go" and carry on clicking away from the comfort of our confy chairs. That is those of us who have not accidentally beamed out to Middle Earth along with hellthug :)

AndyJc

COD weren't good enough to noble from the leaders of FINAL thats the point, they took out oh yeah the weak and inactive players the same as most tribes do. MJ you can sit on your high horse and look down at everyone else but the fact remains the tribes like HavoK don't stay around because they can't keep up with the tribes who take out weak and inactive players.

That philosophy may have been in D3TH, but it is also in COD, XXXX, XIII, XIV, BDeath and every other decent tribe of this world.
Only idealists and large players who sit around procrastinating (i include myself in that) can honestly say they would always have taken the hard target over the easy one.

And as for nobling leaders not bringing down tribes. True its more of an early game phenomenon but there are probably 10 tribes in the top 20 now who would collapse if their leaders were nobled out (these tribes might only have 2-5 members but so what still top 20). Many large tribes have collapsed or completely lost the fight with the loss of their leaders either to rl or nobling out.

DeletedUser

COD weren't good enough to noble from the leaders of FINAL thats the point, they took out oh yeah the weak and inactive players the same as most tribes do. MJ you can sit on your high horse and look down at everyone else but the fact remains the tribes like HavoK don't stay around because they can't keep up with the tribes who take out weak and inactive players.

That philosophy may have been in D3TH, but it is also in COD, XXXX, XIII, XIV, BDeath and every other decent tribe of this world.
Only idealists and large players who sit around procrastinating (i include myself in that) can honestly say they would always have taken the hard target over the easy one.

And as for nobling leaders not bringing down tribes. True its more of an early game phenomenon but there are probably 10 tribes in the top 20 now who would collapse if their leaders were nobled out (these tribes might only have 2-5 members but so what still top 20). Many large tribes have collapsed or completely lost the fight with the loss of their leaders either to rl or nobling out.

Tribes like Havok don't stay because their leaders know when to call it a day..unlike some others who still go on how they were better than CoD but still couldn't last the war with them.

Why don't you let other tribes speak for themselves or do you know better than them what they do?

Don't know about the rest but XXXX did not do that when they fought D3TH. They went straight for the big boys, something that yours didn't do...ideally.

Are you an idealist? I'm not. :)

Tribes with 2-5 members. Get serious Andy. Yes MJ collapsed too when the leader left

AndyJc

Tribes like Havok don't stay because their leaders know when to call it a day..unlike some others who still go on how they were better than CoD but still couldn't last the war with them.

Why don't you let other tribes speak for themselves or do you know better than them what they do?

Don't know about the rest but XXXX did not do that when they fought D3TH. They went straight for the big boys, something that yours didn't do...ideally

Are you an idealist? I'm not. :)

Tribes with 2-5 members. Get serious Andy. Yes MJ collapsed too when the leader left

What happened to Havok when the leaders left? oh yeah it collapsed, maybe not through the leaders losing their villages but regardless you have backed up earlier claims leaders are key to tribes :)

Other tribes such as?

And XXXX may have done that against D3TH and fair play, but they had a massive backup in the shape of XIII and they have done the same as every sensible tribe since becoming a dominant independent power (not to suggest no independent beforehand or belittle their achievements).

What leader was that then aye? Your the only leader there, I'm pretty sure if I left even if Mad stayed the loss of half the members would be construed a collapse.

I'm no idealist, I long ago came to terms with the fact that nobling noobs is the way to go, why bother with the hard players when noobs are so easy. A cowardly tactic to some sure, but hell I'm still here and thriving and they are gone.

DeletedUser

How many times did leaders quit because of RL and the tribe just marched on?

Just saying but look how many different leadership groups have gone through $CoD$...

And here's the thing about trying to noble out leaders, it's hard. Leaders can more easily get support from their tribes than most regular members can. It's also much easier to get support from other tribe if you are in leadership. Especially in a leadership that is in a top 3 tribe.

DeletedUser61672

And we have a new contender!

Attacker: madengineer
Origin: K87 SE 032 (776|868) K87

Quantity: 0 0 500 0 1 0 0 0 60 256 0 0
Losses: 0 0 500 0 1 0 0 0 60 256 0 0

Sweet nuke dude!