World Meeting SCHOOL

DeletedUser

Yawn. pretending to be stupid is so stupid. Iva had incoming from NOT! when she joined end => refugee.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

Bnick18

So that makes a refugee right :icon_neutral:

NOT! None 26th September 2010 - 23:21:49 1,554,334
None [END] 27th September 2010 - 23:21:43 1,595,247

http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.p...pn=1&type=lose&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=0&max=0

First conquor 3 days after she joined [END] i dont think it takes 3 days from such close quarters.

if the player is decent enough to be able to move troops around and snipe trains (which they should be able to do if you guys invited them). then yes it could take more than 3 days. saying that the first conquer took 3 days after the said person joined END doesnt mean that the said person didnt have incomings prior to joining END.

DeletedUser

if the player is decent enough to be able to move troops around and snipe trains (which they should be able to do if you guys invited them). then yes it could take more than 3 days. saying that the first conquer took 3 days after the said person joined END doesnt mean that the said person didnt have incomings prior to joining END.

I believe astronomy account sat it before the account joined and it had 0 incomings ( dont quote as im not 100%)

The iva lee account was in NOT! so had no reason to pre stack against them, So im certain 1 or more villas would have been lost when the noble range is 30 minutes to 2 hours, Thats some time to get 1 conquor against 1 account alone.

General Subliminal on 28.09. at 17:55
of course my plan changed since iva, currently Im the only one sending out attacks.

currently hmmmm day after she joined, attacks got sent from this 1 player then and none from others in NOT! :icon_redface: Thats a NOT! players mail, which ill happily send IG to any1 who disputes it

DeletedUser

well i think we should all fight and forget allies and naps across the world and have some fun :icon_razz:

But as that would never happen Yawn

DeletedUser

well i think we should all fight and forget allies and naps across the world and have some fun :icon_razz:

But as that would never happen Yawn

Thats i initually sent us up :S Then people/tribes tried to take advantage of that :icon_cry: So we had to use a lil diplomacy

DeletedUser

just now figureing that out :icon_rolleyes:

duh been saying it all the time thanks just because you have little 3 yo fits and keep getting banned is not my fault you don't know that so please go back under your rock and do one you {please add me on skype so i can say rest warmad2.1 :lol:}

DeletedUser

duh been saying it all the time thanks just because you have little 3 yo fits and keep getting banned is not my fault you don't know that so please go back under your rock and do one you {please add me on skype so i can say rest warmad2.1 :lol:}

saying you want to be a war tribe is different than actually getting a group together to start a war with one of the tribes... you said it would never happen... i said are you just now figureing that out... my sarcastic remark was towards you not catching the jist of the world... this world is not fast passed warring... there is ALOT of diplomacy, think, backstabbing, bickering etc buuuut when war breaks out and one tribe starts to lose slightly they start diplomacy with another tribe... disband... get recruited and everyone is on with the cycle again

i am so so sorry that i offended you and you want to now you want to curse me on skype but i figured this deep into the world you would realize what you wish shall not come true... if you want to war then attack someone... if you don't sit back and chill or noble barbs and turn them into defensive villages so you will have tons of spears and hc when you get op'd

my skype is hotrodder... i already have a feeling i'm just gona get cursed... you already snitched on me to the mods on public forums... i could very easily put you in your place on skype.. might wana watch what you say because it might end up in the wrong hands or on public :lol:

DeletedUser

I believe astronomy account sat it before the account joined and it had 0 incomings ( dont quote as im not 100%)

The iva lee account was in NOT! so had no reason to pre stack against them, So im certain 1 or more villas would have been lost when the noble range is 30 minutes to 2 hours, Thats some time to get 1 conquor against 1 account alone.

Hey, guess what! I have mails to prove she was a refugee!

iva lee on 27.09. at 05:57
and why your member attacking me?

If I need to forward the mail to anyone I'll be happy to.

DeletedUser

Well give as reports aswell, as i don`t have any idea if she is refugee. lol.

DeletedUser

Well give as reports aswell, as i don`t have any idea if she is refugee. lol.

They are talking about you..
Unless that banner you are waving, is simply to identify you as another former W35
player that has taken over another account in [END]

DeletedUser

They are talking about you..
Unless that banner you are waving, is simply to identify you as another former W35
player that has taken over another account in [END]

That's correct. The real iva lee was a noob who [END] recruited and then conveniently quit after coming under attack by us. Or maybe she's still there but "coplaying", I don't really know.

DeletedUser

i`m playing solo right now. hmmm :/ she don' want to fights her friends.

DeletedUser

That's correct. The real iva lee was a noob who [END] recruited and then conveniently quit after coming under attack by us. Or maybe she's still there but "coplaying", I don't really know.

So you say that you like to recruit noobs?
Good to hear.

At least we changed the owner there fast:icon_rolleyes:

Macready08

So you say that you like to recruit noobs?
Good to hear.

At least we changed the owner there fast:icon_rolleyes:

The account is in [END] So how does that work? :S

Even if he did recruit that player at one point hes got rid of her, guess what tribe shes currently in?

I actually heard she fits in well in [END] can anyone guys why? :)

DeletedUser

She left them and they were begging her to return.
We recruited the account and changed the owner.

Yes we are noobs we have admit that already.

Anything else?

Macready08

She left them and they were begging her to return.
We recruited the account and changed the owner.

Yes we are noobs we have admit that already.

Anything else?

Proof of the begging would be nice?

Yeh I forgot you said you were a noob. Can you add that to you sig please so I don't get confused again?