Rate the player

DeletedUser71844

:)

Tribe: - Not really sure this is relevant considering there only tribes left are reasonably the ones who have managed to stick around in whatever capacity they have when some that otehr consider were far better tribes fell by the wayside. The point is moot and I reckon judging most tribes I'd be giving 10/10 for simply lasting this long. 10/10

Would they be 9/10 if BD were still around? :icon_cool:

Rate Me!

DeletedUser

Nope. It was always my intention to be playing with Wildcats and BOOOHH from when we all decided to play this world several weeks before it opened. That was going to happen by any means necessary including if it came to it the destruction of BD and THE.

DeletedUser

I never can catch a post from a player I actually know enough to rate. Just going to twstats really wont give you a good idea of a players ability.

DeletedUser

parmenion

ODA: - rank - 8. Top ten attacker has to count for something but ODD never been realy tested yet at rank 201 so lower score for that 7/10

Position: - Very tightly clustered, is it a good thing or should be spreading out more by now 6/10

Tribe: - BH Don't know too much about them but they're #2 in the rankings so must be doing something right 8/10

Total: 41/50[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser

Position: - Very tightly clustered, is it a good thing or should be spreading out more by now 6/10

i think 6 is rly low for this cluster its a really nice cluster he has there and he started expanding in the continent near him so i would make it 8/10 and BH i a well know tribe who survived for long i would give them 10/10

DeletedUser

i think 6 is rly low for this cluster its a really nice cluster he has there and he started expanding in the continent near him so i would make it 8/10 and BH i a well know tribe who survived for long i would give them 10/10

It's only personal opinions and though it's a nice tight cluster it doesn't look half as nice as a nice tight a$$ on a young woman :)

DeletedUser

TRHCP

rank 50.
points 5 from 10

ODA rank 52
points 5 from 10

position good
points 8 from 10

reputation good
points 9 from 10

tribe small
points 10 from 10

37 from 50

DeletedUser65940

TRHCP

rank 50.
points 5 from 10

ODA rank 52
points 5 from 10

position good
points 8 from 10

reputation good
points 9 from 10

tribe small
points 10 from 10

37 from 50

cheers cal ;)

only 5 for points and ODA though? lol I thought I was getting better :p

DeletedUser

Rank 1-100 split to 10 each 10 ranks and see why
Bases on my own scale im 7-8 myself.

DeletedUser

can i have a rate? have a look at earlier pages to compare then till now ;)

DeletedUser79042

Pending for rating:

Theshearjoy -
reg wind
DGoodhue (jimmy.fitz)

Anyone?

Last edited:

DeletedUser71961

come on somebody! and i want the truth so dont sugar coat it, for anybody that doesn't know the account i play in game is DGoodhue.

DeletedUser79042

for anybody that doesn't know the account i play in game is DGoodhue.

How long do you drive that, so as someone might be able to rate?

DeletedUser

DGoodhue (jimmy)

Points: - 5.769.549 pretty good for this stage of the game , big jump in the last 3 weeks but look internal or inactive bar 1 or 2 (if wrong will edit) 6/10

ODA: - top 20 very respectable oda score for the size of the account 7/10

Position: - not a fan of the spread out villages and poor clustering 3/10

Reputation: - sometimes your pnp is ok, sometimes maybe a bit hot headed, as thats all i have seen ill give a fair 6/10

Tribe: - never heard of it and cannot see a bright future unless you join another tribe 1/10

Total: 23/50

DeletedUser

TSJ

TRIBE: well you where in BD. you now reside in BH so i give you a 9/10

POINTS: well you have barly lost anything during these consistent attacks on you and infact you gained more points and now are sitten at 4.644.161. so i give you a 7/10

ODA: 38m ODA isnt bad so a 7/10

POSITION: nicely clusterd and it look like your moveing west and north(to BH) so a good 9/10

reputation: ive known who you are for while but not anything good so maybe a 5/10

37/50 gratz mate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Reg wind

Points: - 745.719 average for a player on the rim at this stage in the game 2/10

ODA: - nearly double your points but still needs improving 2/10

Position: - starting to spread a bit be carefull you have single villages sat out on their own a big waste of a church but pleanty food around them 4/10

Reputation: - you have some balls for a player of your size and i enjoy reading your posts 7/10

Tribe: i have heard of them not much though 4/10

19/50