Where do you see the world in...

DeletedUser

Yeah, we will eventually merge with LKJ too. Unlike some, we like to have activity and fun in the tribe and as people quit/leave we need new faces around. We don't play the solitary game like you in DETOX.
The only reason you wander around the externals and do things like the blog is coz there is **** all going on in your forums with only 3 (maybe 4) active members. :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah, we will eventually merge with LKJ too. Unlike some, we like to have activity and fun in the tribe and as people quit/leave we need new faces around. We don't play the solitary game like you in DETOX.
The only reason you wander around the externals and do things like the blog is coz there is **** all going on in your forums with only 3 (maybe 4) active members. :lol:

we are a small tribe with many faces talking in the forum .

The point to argue is our percentage of players talking in our forum more than yours ?

I believe ours is a bigger percentage than yours since half your players do nothing but ride the legion bandwagon.

I could say the same for you , you are in the externals right now . Hypocrite Much?

The blog adds a nice detail to this world since its a slow world and I dont get mass attacked too often .

Just because you yourself refused me to show your interview to the public does not mean that everytime someone talks about the blog you should badmouth it .

also nice work in thinking that most of legion hate the blog . Dom was right about 'communicating' with your tribe because there was plenty of mails from them saying thanks .

Of corse there was one from Smk a sat account saying how bad it was , however that player would not say it on his account because he is scared .

Many twists and turns yet to come IFY was just the start :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

we are a small tribe with many faces talking in the forum .

The point to argue is our percentage of players talking in our forum more than yours ?

I believe ours is a bigger percentage than yours since half your players do nothing but ride the legion bandwagon.

I posted this in the other thread but 3 out of 14 is 21% active. That would require 12 LEGION players to post in the forums and we have much more than that actually. Math not ur strong suit I guess. :icon_rolleyes:
I could say the same for you , you are in the externals right now . Hypocrite Much?

LOL! Do you even know what hypocrisy is?!?!
I am on the externals because there comes a point when I need to defend my tribe and help out my buddies who bother to respond to your constant criticisms; not because LEGION forums are dead. :icon_rolleyes:
The blog adds a nice detail to this world since its a slow world and I dont get mass attacked too often .

Just because you yourself refused me to show your interview to the public does not mean that everytime someone talks about the blog you should badmouth it .
Good on you. It does add a nice dimension. Nice way for you to get some free PP as well. :) As for the interview.. I told you that it wasn't right for you to include it as some of my answers would not have been the same. It upset me how we spent hours doing it (it was actually pretty fun) and then to see incommings from you and declarations of war. I know you said that you knew nothing about it but why did you wait over a week without posting the blog and then get involved in the war making my interview obsolete? What other option did I have but to say it's not right for you post my interview after this? Saying you didn't get the other interview in time means nothing tbh.

also nice work in thinking that most of legion hate the blog . Dom was right about 'communicating' with your tribe because there was plenty of mails from them saying thanks .
Oh! You're a mind reader now are you?!? Show me where I said that LEGION members hate the blog. What I said (via PM I believe) is that I doubt anyone even reads it. Why can you never back anything up with proof Mav? :icon_rolleyes:

Many twists and turns yet to come IFY was just the start :icon_wink:
We'll see about that. If there's one thing we've learnt from what you guys did, it's that we need to keep our eyes open and be extra vigilant. And I think I know what you are referring to here so let me tell you, it won't come as a surprise because we expect it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Making a friend would mean others get's betrayed, when the west vs east war started most of us stopped the politics and decided this was the last war of this world untill the world is ours or untill we are rimmed, whatever happens no friends of meaning can be made anymore past our frontline. For example, getting TW on our side would have been a good tactical move, surrounding the enemy etc, as in the end we have had no real quarrel with them, and they have had more fights with the tribe/s that are now their allies then with us. But as far as I know no attempt at this has been made nor will there, we set our course and we will stick with it. And I think most of the council, wich I am not part of is like me, we will not bargain we will not beg, we will not make deals, we will conquer or die trying.
That our south players decided to make friends with the other side was probably not expected, but well shit happens and measures were taken.

Short term memory, or maybe you weren't in on the back room deals that were made or attempted to be made at the time. But if you go back far enough...Who? and Legion are guilty of both. I know you'd like to paint your side as pure as driven snow...like you're all honor & valorous underdog "300" standing up to the evil empire...staying the course...but it just ain't so.

Thats kind of a nasty dig...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yep A and A* in maths so far man in terrible :icon_eek:

You said not hate then .

No legion players would read it because its bad and biased . poor blog .

Yes are you a mind reader how do you know we have 3 guys active :icon_neutral:

I believe most if not all attacks on you from me have been fakes except recap attempts and longrange nukes please clarify if im wrong .

Yes keep extra vigilant keep worrying the time will come when the tide turns and Legion is loosing even more .

The nobling inactives was for drunk . I respect how you guys have done against jack . Yet , most of guys here dont accept what we done with baeze , now wesgan was good upests me a great deal :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Short term memory, or maybe you weren't in on the back room deals that were made or attempted to be made at the time. But if you go back far enough...Who? and Legion are guilty of both. I know you'd like to paint your side as pure as driven snow...like you're all honor & valorous underdog "300" standing up to the evil empire...staying the course...but it just ain't so.

I wasn't in on the backroom deals, or I ignored them, I don't really care, I refuse to lead in anyway, I just follow. I know Who? was doubting between a merge with E=MC2 and us that's all I remember, they picked us it seems.
And I don't see us like an underdog as well, that are ur words, stuff is evened out I don't know what will happen, it's in you peoples mind that you pictured us as underdogs since you all seem to have started thinking you're winning, we're pretty confident still and think we're winning despite great setbacks.
I do try to fight with honor and valor though :p.
Anywayz, but it's beside the point all I mean to say is after the who? and legion, detox merge, that formed the East side of the world, that was it, from then on it was East against West. But like always the story couldn't stay like that, the south had to start a civil war and break free etc. But for us it remains the same, we will continue to fight hawks and what was E, and will take detox along with it. Not in an underdog position like you say, but as equals and if you drive us back then so be it, or vice versa, not much has changed if not to many people quit and go inactive this world will go on for many more years, where we push you back on certain places, and you push us back on other places. And when will there change much? When 1 or more big players from a side quit, wich side that will be I don't know but that's the only thing that gives big advantage, otherwise it's all very very slow.

DeletedUser

I wasn't in on the backroom deals, or I ignored them, I don't really care, I refuse to lead in anyway, I just follow. I know Who? was doubting between a merge with E=MC2 and us that's all I remember, they picked us it seems.
And I don't see us like an underdog as well, that are ur words, stuff is evened out I don't know what will happen, it's in you peoples mind that you pictured us as underdogs since you all seem to have started thinking you're winning, we're pretty confident still and think we're winning despite great setbacks.
I do try to fight with honor and valor though :p.
Anywayz, but it's beside the point all I mean to say is after the who? and legion, detox merge, that formed the East side of the world, that was it, from then on it was East against West. But like always the story couldn't stay like that, the south had to start a civil war and break free etc. But for us it remains the same, we will continue to fight hawks and what was E, and will take detox along with it. Not in an underdog position like you say, but as equals and if you drive us back then so be it, or vice versa, not much has changed if not to many people quit and go inactive this world will go on for many more years, where we push you back on certain places, and you push us back on other places. And when will there change much? When 1 or more big players from a side quit, wich side that will be I don't know but that's the only thing that gives big advantage, otherwise it's all very very slow.

Fair and reasonable enough...although we don't "see" you as the underdogs...some of you have made statements that read you're trying to position yourselves that way.

And by the way...you can think your winning despite great setbacks...but don't cry about your great setbacks...because we've suffered a number of great setbacks ourselves durring the course of the war. The only difference is your setbacks are the most recent...

wow 4 setbacks in 1 sentence!!:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

yep A and A* in maths so far man in terrible :icon_eek:

Being that good at math at any level, you should have looked into it before saying something like that then. Take more pride in it and you'll go far. :icon_wink:

As for the other stuff, does it even matter or do you even care what I say?

DeletedUser

Fair and reasonable enough...although we don't "see" you as the underdogs...some of you have made statements that read you're trying to position yourselves that way.

And by the way...you can think your winning despite great setbacks...but don't cry about your great setbacks...because we've suffered a number of great setbacks ourselves durring the course of the war. The only difference is your setbacks are the most recent...

wow 4 setbacks in 1 sentence!!:icon_redface:

Wouldn't have noticed if you didn't point it out yourself :D. That's alot of setbacks though XD. Oh don't get me wrong, I don't really mind setbacks, apart from missing IFY, and loosing some cry-baby's(^^), it's something to pounder about.

But our setbacks are definatly the greatest!!! (Joke! I don't see the other side and you don't see our side so can't compare but couldn't resist to type that ^^, and had to explain cause I don't want to see a post with someone explaining why their setbacks are much greater :) )

DeletedUser81101

The nobling inactives was for drunk . I respect how you guys have done against jack . Yet , most of guys here dont accept what we done with baeze , now wesgan was good upests me a great deal :icon_cry:

there really isnt much to respect about baeze, you destroyed an inactive player mostly in your own territory.

your op against wesgan however has been impressive

DeletedUser

Most impressive to see 2 enemy players having a civilized conversation on the externals :lol:

Wouldn't have noticed if you didn't point it out yourself :D. That's alot of setbacks though XD. Oh don't get me wrong, I don't really mind setbacks, apart from missing IFY, and loosing some cry-baby's(^^), it's something to pounder about.

But our setbacks are definatly the greatest!!! (Joke! I don't see the other side and you don't see our side so can't compare but couldn't resist to type that ^^, and had to explain cause I don't want to see a post with someone explaining why their setbacks are much greater :) )

On another note, nice way to get yourself nominated for a future op :) *Sharpens axes* :axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

@ DITM didn't you say the other day we only made a small dent on WEsgan now you say it is impressive. choose one mate cant have both.

DeletedUser

Being that good at math at any level, you should have looked into it before saying something like that then. Take more pride in it and you'll go far. :icon_wink:

As for the other stuff, does it even matter or do you even care what I say?

No, no we dont.

DeletedUser

Most impressive to see 2 enemy players having a civilized conversation on the externals :lol:

On another note, nice way to get yourself nominated for a future op :) *Sharpens axes* :axemen::axemen:

That's my goal :), I love incomings :). I'm a hardcore turtle :)

DeletedUser81101

@ DITM didn't you say the other day we only made a small dent on WEsgan now you say it is impressive. choose one mate cant have both.

The other day you had made a small dent, now its gotten bigger since then, which shows me this wasnt just some rag-tag op.

DeletedUser

Was pretty rag tag :) I think i am one of the only ones who timed my attacks as I am sure wesgan can clarify :)

Yes you actually were me i just sent nukes plenty of em as usual i done quantity over quality .

Outnuke the other guy lol

And rhand your time will come your to far away atm noob :) :icon_wink: