BANNED Declare on I.A.R

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To: The Council of I.A.R
CC: W38 public forums

Dear sir / madam,

Following a vote on the public forums, the players of W38 have determined that this declaration should be written in the style of a Dilbert memo; accordingly, following BANNED's internal policy on the respecting of forum views (see Policies/Diplo/MH/Public/Repsect, version 2.7, dated 25th February 2010), we are writing in the manner so selected by the forum members so mentioned.

NOTIFICATION OF REQUEST FOR EVACUATION

Following hostile activities against our members (see mail to alegio of 16th October et seq., and mails to orcwarmaster of 28th October et seq.), we applied for a preliminary injunction against your continued operation of the villages known as "I.A.R.'s Villages".

On the 28th October 2010, Judge Harrison (District Court of K83) found in our favour, and required that you stop operating the villages with immediate effect, pending judicial review of the situation.

That review is now complete, and the District Court of K83 have approved the following:

- Immediate reparations of the village formerly known as "WTF? Lives" and now known as "-006- Lively Up Yourself", said village being identified on the land registry for K38 under file ref: (329|852) K83

- Punitive damages of the following, to be transferred to control of BANNED within the next 14 working days.

---- 84 villages currently in the control of alegio having an appraised value of 640.170 points
---- 53 villages currently in the control of Mr Shooting having an appraised value of 432.529 points
---- 36 villages currently in the control of orcwarmaster having an appraised value of 268.680 points
---- 28 villages currently in the control of wavelord b having an appraised value of 206.757 points
---- 33 villages currently in the control of Just Sam having an appraised value of 205.923 points
---- 31 villages currently in the control of rockin r1ch having an appraised value of 147.004 points
---- 11 villages currently in the control of haza teh great having an appraised value of 107.616 points
---- 13 villages currently in the control of PoluZaSpaL having an appraised value of 94.026 points
---- 9 villages currently in the control of BREYTON having an appraised value of 82.622 points
---- 12 villages currently in the control of astarof384 having an appraised value of 57.080 points
---- 9 villages currently in the control of Bl4ckD4wn having an appraised value of 43.940 points
---- 1 villages currently in the control of dragons2k having an appraised value of 93.295 points

- The Court has agreed that the following villages should remain in your control

---- 1 villages currently in the control of techno t having appraised value of 213 points

ACTION REQUIRED

Within the next 7 days, you are required to evacuate all villages marked for transfer to BANNED's control of all troops. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes (but is not limited to):

- Troops normally based in that village
- Toops normally based in another village of the same player, but stationed in that village on a support assignment
- Troops employed by another player of I.A.R, but seconded to that village on a support contract
- Troops normally employed by the Allies, NAP Partners, Vassals, and Blackmail Targets of I.A.R, irrespective of whether a formal station of Alliance, NAP, Vassalhood or Blackmail exists, and seconded to that village on a support posting

APPEALS PROCESS

If you are unhappy with the Court's Judgement, you have a right to appeal using Trial By Combat. If you excercise the right to an appeal, your representatives should present themselves at the walls of any BANNED village.

Yours,

Mark Harrison
Senior Counsel, Sue, Grabbit and Run (Legal Services), S.A.

Sue, Grabbit and Run (Legal Services), S.A. are a wholly owned subsidiary of Mark Harrison Judicial Services plc, a Harrison, Harrison and Harrison Group Company.

DeletedUser

Lol finally, we get some action. The old war-machine BANNED coughs, splutters, then roars into life and marches off to war....

DeletedUser91827

Sorry - I fell asleep on the second line?

Cheers.

Mr Shooting

Renegadefox

Good luck to both sides, with the ex-BANNED in BANNED and the defense of I.A.R, should be a decent fight, if a little small.

Great declaration post Mark :D

DeletedUser91827

.... was really quite a boring declaration - and still no attacks - lol

We're on the verge of quitting this world as their are no decent enemies!!!!

Whhhooooppppeeee.....

A 449 point player miles away declares war on us....

As pathetic as webash's declaration of war on us earlier this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've got half a mind to take you out myself you piss poor noob. If I weren't that far away :mad: Still you day will come
Mark Ill personally help Banned destroy these noobs once we're done with ex Knight.

DeletedUser

Heh we'd kick those noobs ass XD Once I finish current ops Ill help you guys out:)

DeletedUser

Hehe I might have a few nukes I can throw at I.A.R to help you out mark. If they are within nobling distance aswell this could get fun.

DeletedUser91827

LMAO.....

Lots of "oh - if only I weren't so far away" and "ooooohhhhh - I've got some nukes to help you"

Less TALK - more action please!!!! :)

Renegadefox

Lol Mr Shooting, you seem to think you aggravating people is a good thing. May I ask why?

You fail to acknowledge that 90% of banned are actually extremely decent players thaey gave up. They've only come back to meet and greet each other again. Might aswell declare on some defensive tribe to keep themselves sane. If any of the ones I'm talking about had the same size account as one of you guys, they'd tear you apart no problem.

@Being too far; why would ANYONE in their mind shoot off nukes more then 200 hours away? (example time/distance)
@Offering nukes; It's called friendship :)

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whhhooooppppeeee.....

A 449 point player miles away declares war on us....

You are aware that the declaration was from the TRIBE, not the individual, yes?

And that BANNED is a Top 20 tribe, with about half your points?

... and we don't particularly care whether we win or lose, but figured that a war with a tribe about double our size was probably more interesting that nobling abandons.

DeletedUser

he lauging at you because we've had threats like this for the last year now and almost nothing happens.... :icon_rolleyes:

I've got half a mind to take you out myself you piss poor noob. If I weren't that far away :mad: Still you day will come
Mark Ill personally help Banned destroy these noobs once we're done with ex Knight.

and your calling us noobs based on what? most of us have been playing for years now as well. again your threats are in fact pathetic, its almost like the only person with a sense of humour around here is wroc teh these days :)

i'd also like an apology for that post, i find it quite offensive

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've got half a mind to take you out myself you piss poor noob. If I weren't that far away :mad: Still you day will come, you and you piss poor tribe will be used as my ass wipe one day :)

Much as I am grateful for the offer of help, I'm hoping that we can keep the public forums reasonably happy, and avoid gratuitous insults.

I rather like the attitude of most of I.A.R, particularly the fact that most of them they are taking W38 about as seriously as most of us are :lol:

Mark

techno t

Brilliant I get to keep my village :thumbs:

Right I'm off fora brew, a very entertaining read but I nodded off towards the end of the declaration...........did it mention something about free scotch??? I do hope so

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Brilliant I get to keep my village :thumbs:

Right I'm off fora brew, a very entertaining read but I nodded off towards the end of the declaration...........did it mention something about free scotch??? I do hope so

If you can persuade your tribe mates to evacuate all their villages so we have a clean takeover, then I'm sure there's a free scotch for you :)

.... or does that break the rule about not playing for monetary reward :icon_evil:

techno t

If you can persuade your tribe mates to evacuate all their villages so we have a clean takeover, then I'm sure there's a free scotch for you :)

.... or does that break the rule about not playing for monetary reward :icon_evil:

clean takeover? do you not fancy taking us drunken fools on full on then??

Tell you what, if you take us out cleanly then you can get me that scotch ;-)