BANNED Declare on I.A.R

techno t

haha panties in a twist mc-shooter? :lol: Mark just keep using your whitty comebacks to fight a verbal war, we all know that in the end thats what counts.

And like Mark pointed out your valuable barb nobling experience wouldn't help you in war... Mabye in Nato... But not war :icon_wink:
Valuble barb nobling experience? seriously you should stop drinking that Ribena as the sugar is rotting your brain dear fellow :icon_biggrin:

Oppenents Defeated: 36,81 Mio. Not bad for a handful of drunken idiots that dont have a clue what they are doing :icon_wink: Plus those "Barbs" must have been well fortified :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WaTz PopPiN?

To: The Council of I.A.R
CC: W38 public forums

Dear sir / madam,

Following a vote on the public forums, the players of W38 have determined that this declaration should be written in the style of a Dilbert memo; accordingly, following BANNED's internal policy on the respecting of forum views (see Policies/Diplo/MH/Public/Repsect, version 2.7, dated 25th February 2010), we are writing in the manner so selected by the forum members so mentioned.

NOTIFICATION OF REQUEST FOR EVACUATION

Following hostile activities against our members (see mail to alegio of 16th October et seq., and mails to orcwarmaster of 28th October et seq.), we applied for a preliminary injunction against your continued operation of the villages known as "I.A.R.'s Villages".

On the 28th October 2010, Judge Harrison (District Court of K83) found in our favour, and required that you stop operating the villages with immediate effect, pending judicial review of the situation.

That review is now complete, and the District Court of K83 have approved the following:

- Immediate reparations of the village formerly known as "WTF? Lives" and now known as "-006- Lively Up Yourself", said village being identified on the land registry for K38 under file ref: (329|852) K83

- Punitive damages of the following, to be transferred to control of BANNED within the next 14 working days.

---- 84 villages currently in the control of alegio having an appraised value of 640.170 points
---- 53 villages currently in the control of Mr Shooting having an appraised value of 432.529 points
---- 36 villages currently in the control of orcwarmaster having an appraised value of 268.680 points
---- 28 villages currently in the control of wavelord b having an appraised value of 206.757 points
---- 33 villages currently in the control of Just Sam having an appraised value of 205.923 points
---- 31 villages currently in the control of rockin r1ch having an appraised value of 147.004 points
---- 11 villages currently in the control of haza teh great having an appraised value of 107.616 points
---- 13 villages currently in the control of PoluZaSpaL having an appraised value of 94.026 points
---- 9 villages currently in the control of BREYTON having an appraised value of 82.622 points
---- 12 villages currently in the control of astarof384 having an appraised value of 57.080 points
---- 9 villages currently in the control of Bl4ckD4wn having an appraised value of 43.940 points
---- 1 villages currently in the control of dragons2k having an appraised value of 93.295 points

- The Court has agreed that the following villages should remain in your control

---- 1 villages currently in the control of techno t having appraised value of 213 points

ACTION REQUIRED

Within the next 7 days, you are required to evacuate all villages marked for transfer to BANNED's control of all troops. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes (but is not limited to):

- Troops normally based in that village
- Toops normally based in another village of the same player, but stationed in that village on a support assignment
- Troops employed by another player of I.A.R, but seconded to that village on a support contract
- Troops normally employed by the Allies, NAP Partners, Vassals, and Blackmail Targets of I.A.R, irrespective of whether a formal station of Alliance, NAP, Vassalhood or Blackmail exists, and seconded to that village on a support posting

APPEALS PROCESS

If you are unhappy with the Court's Judgement, you have a right to appeal using Trial By Combat. If you excercise the right to an appeal, your representatives should present themselves at the walls of any BANNED village.

Yours,

Mark Harrison
Senior Counsel, Sue, Grabbit and Run (Legal Services), S.A.

Sue, Grabbit and Run (Legal Services), S.A. are a wholly owned subsidiary of Mark Harrison Judicial Services plc, a Harrison, Harrison and Harrison Group Company.

*Claps*
Very nice, very creative.. You take the game seriously, maybe to much but it is a good read :p

DeletedUser

And like Mark pointed out your valuable barb nobling experience wouldn't help you in war... Mabye in Nato... But not war :icon_wink:

lol, your complete ignorance to our history and background, just on this world as opposed to any others is amusing.

every player takes barbs, that in itself means nothing. its what is done with them that counts :icon_wink: between us we have years of experience fighting much larger opponents and we always walk away from it at the end. you could be 4mil, you could even be 20mil for all i cared. it wouldnt make a difference to me.

you sir can take your big boy hard talking and go away until you bother to have a look at the real facts about us, or you can come and find out for yourself... you only out do me on points to a ratio of what.... 110:1 or there abouts? should be easy right.... an experienced player like you vs a complete noob like me....:icon_rolleyes:

techno t

*Claps*
Very nice, very creative.. You take the game seriously, maybe to much but it is a good read :p

it made me drop off, although I get to keep my village, boooooooo :icon_sad: They must be running scared of a 200 point player. My reputation must precede me lol

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it made me drop off, although I get to keep my village, boooooooo :icon_sad: They must be running scared of a 200 point player. My reputation must precede me lol

I'm letting my spear do the talking... Less than 100 hours before he reaches your village.

He's a real spear too, not a fake one.

techno t

I'm letting my spear do the talking... Less than 100 hours before he reaches your village.

He's a real spear too, not a fake one.

oh I flipping love that! I'll have his tea ready for when he arrives:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser91827

STILL NO INCOMING bar one - lol

(or from Rochdale - lol

DeletedUser91827

Poor chap, he's been travelling for 3 days, and got another 27 hours to go till he gets to techno t.

"Disgruntled of allegedly Rochdale" isn't actually part of BANNED.

LOL... It's a long way to the NW rim.... !!!!!

"Disgruntled of allegedly Rochdale" - lol

Yeah - I know he's not... He seems to love you though... he got reet defensive the other day so he did !!!! :icon_razz:

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL... It's a long way to the NW rim.... !!!!!

"Disgruntled of allegedly Rochdale" - lol

Yeah - I know he's not... He seems to love you though... he got reet defensive the other day so he did !!!! :icon_razz:

He used to be in a tribe with my wife, who quit W38 a long while back.

DeletedUser

I would like to point out to the loud-mouthed Mr Shooting that I have not yet recieved any incs yet sent 50+?

EDIT: still no reply?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91827

I would like to point out to the loud-mouthed Mr Shooting that I have not yet recieved any incs yet sent 50+?

EDIT: still no reply?

Oh hello! Sorry - I was busy putting our flat screen up on the living room wall, putting some shelves up and fixing a kitchen draw runner. Still can't solve the puzzle of the odd two way wiring in the kitchen though...

ANYWAY - to explain why I have sent no incomings at you reggie, as you may not have seen the post.

I don't know if there really is any intelligence left in the few players that remain on World 38 - so I'll spell it out once more....

I'm a turtle. Now - if you're all so smart and clever and big and know what you are all doing.... you should realise by now that you cannot really "win" / "be massively big" by being a turtle as the world gets old......

So - I'm in a tiny tribe.... with nearly half a million points....

People are always threatening me that they are going to come and teach me a lesson / wipe me off the map etc etc .....

But nobody on this world seems to follow up.

You're all making yourself look pretty stupid!

Surely in that big tribe of yours is a few players willing to come and take on Mr Pooping?!

PS - No incomings from you? Not one - let alone 50 - lol

DeletedUser91827

Can I see them please? I don't remember you attacking me - my troops are still intact - lol

DeletedUser91827

JUST TO CLARIFY SOME THINGS:

I only started looking at/ posting on this forum because of this declaration of war.

I'm sure that this Mark guy is a fairly decent chap/ player and I have nothing against him.

What I don't quite understand is when I start defending my corner with some sarcasm / teasing etc is a full on verbal assault by Witman and Galahad.

Yep - I pushed back in my private messages as well - but these two are really quite a sad pair of individuals.

As I've said in my other posts - please feel free to come and attack me on the board.

That is all.

Cheers.

Shooters.