What do you want to see?

DeletedUser

An EB-GBs + Brave! vs SubV matchup would be interesting.

I think the outcome would inevitably be another merge (after a long drawn out stalemate), but it would be one that would solidify the east (most likely permanently too).

DeletedUser

I wouldnt mind seeing -XIII- vs Pirana either..
It would be hard for Pirana to break through XIIIs front since they are so tightly packed.
Robingoodfellow would be doing most of the war against -XIII- if that were to happen.

RobinGoodfellow is switching his "focus" from the northern front to K43 front...so i doubt he'll pay much attention to the northern cluster. i'd imagine 90% of his supports are in his K43 villages right now. Since well...his newly "Internaled" villages need to be protected from SubV's fire-power.

The Carpathian

honestly i think any war in this world is merely preceding the ultimate battle royal between us and SubV for the finale.

as revenge said, most of you guys wont even be around to see it anyways :lol:

at least in the game world, might still be trolling the forums hahaha.

as for current wars i would like to see.

i think the northwest needs some spice.

maybe a -XIII- VS. Rogue, Khaos and the -COTA- family. from how nuke represents himself he thinks he can push through syn and us with ease so that shouldnt be a problematic war for them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92142

Well we are fighting Rogue and COTA. Doubt we'll have a shot at khaos

DeletedUser

Besides the SubV DP. Are there any other wars you guys want to see?

The Carpathian

BG-GB's V SubV and then Brave! can join in later.

:O)

the SubV, Brave! border is too neat for there not to be at least some sort of relations, maybe even more than just an NAP, but i cant be too sure.

though i do think them warring any time soon isnt highly probable. naturally when things get down to the nitty gritty they will have to either merge or go to war. and we know SubV wont merge :p

DeletedUser

maybe a -XIII- VS. Rogue, Khaos and the -COTA- family. from how nuke represents himself he thinks he can push through syn and us with ease so that shouldnt be a problematic war for them :icon_wink:

hahaha easy! throw in DIE/PIRANA too that way we can pwn on all 4 fronts ^.^
that way once we noble out PIRANA we can push thru SubV and onto Brave too :D

DeletedUser

we can push thru SubV

lol, i love your confidence, but "push through SubV" is easier said than done:lol:, especially coming from a ranked 7 tribe :icon_cool:. But you're welcome to try it anytime you want (sooner the better, so that i can get to take you down before someone does :icon_wink::icon_cool:). Just make sure you make it to me in one piece.

but take care of your own war against Rogue first. From what i've heard, ProGamer2010 stated that Rogue will take "hundreds of villages" from -XIII- when he launches an OP...so i think you have your hands full just dealing with Rogue.

DeletedUser

I agree with silentknight, I want you to attack SubV. It would make an interesting fight :icon_cool:

DeletedUser94298

BG-GB's V SubV and then Brave! can join in later.

:O)
LOL hahaha

I want to see smaller tribes fight.. those are interesting. Everyone wants to see SubV/EBGB/Brave/SYN/ whatever fight, but I'd want to see some cool non top-5 action. Those are always fast and interesting.. usually

DeletedUser

the SubV, Brave! border is too neat for there not to be at least some sort of relations, maybe even more than just an NAP, but i cant be too sure.

though i do think them warring any time soon isnt highly probable. naturally when things get down to the nitty gritty they will have to either merge or go to war. and we know SubV wont merge :p

hmmm.... You're making assumptions to which side we would fight against. :icon_evil:

With SubV being in the middle of the next 3 top tribes it is inevitable that they will feature in most posts generally fighting one of the three.

DeletedUser

lol, i love your confidence, but "push through SubV" is easier said than done:lol:, especially coming from a ranked 7 tribe :icon_cool:. But you're welcome to try it anytime you want (sooner the better, so that i can get to take you down before someone does :icon_wink::icon_cool:). Just make sure you make it to me in one piece.

just to clarify i was being sarcastic.

we really should get some sarcastic bb-codes or sumthing coz i swear sum ppl cant take a joke.

I thought it was pretty obvious. Every1 knows XIII are total nublets

DeletedUser

Could be wrong but i think he was just playing along with your joke because he had so many smilies

DeletedUser

Well considering it would be the first one we would have, well, who can tell... :lol:

(kidding just provoking Zrip a bit as havent seem on much lately :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

I've been very busy :p, my roomate's have needed help in world 50 the last 2 weeks (one had 1300 incoming from a tribe and the other had 700)...and I organized a small op with me and a couple other players against AND this last weekend. Then my girlfriend takes up the rest of my time...she gets irritated whenever i try to look at the forums :p

DeletedUser

lol my gf loves reading the forums and my mails but hates the whole troop/vill building and ops -.-

DeletedUser

I think there would be a Royal Rumble War.

Rogue, -COTA- and PIRANA vs -XIII-.

Rogue, T-C, T-W, ~BONE~, Khaos, PIRANA and EB-GB's vs SYN.

-XIII-, SYN, DAS, xWolf1 vs Rogue

I think SYN is in for a GangBang.... Well, what do you expect? They are in the Center.... No one can protect them and if their members get rim, they all go to the rim side and be rimmed again by rim Tribes and Players.