What do you want to see?

DeletedUser

so true, your OP is so effective that it even deceive you, making you realize that you're winning. But i have to give you some credits, you ARE winning...AGAINST WEAKLINGS while losing against the big guys.

That are also beating those weaklings that you are beating but doing a better job at that then you also.

Had to finish that statement

DeletedUser

Say what you wanna say mates but I am Protecting the weak from Predator Players like you. ^^ One of these days, we will meet in Battle and you say all you wanna say through your attacks and I will have my say as well. My mouth may not be as sharper as you guys but be sure my skills are ^^

DeletedUser

Say what you wanna say mates but I am Protecting the weak from Predator Players like you. ^^

Protecting the weaks from Predators like us...by taking their villages before we do...??

One of these days, we will meet in Battle and you say all you wanna say through your attacks and I will have my say as well. My mouth may not be as sharper as you guys but be sure my skills are ^^

cant wait to battle an Elite (as you claimed that Rogue should be changed to "Elites)...i cant wait to test out my noobish skill against an Elite fighter. i'll give my Pally a cookie and wait for you at the gate when we battle (IF you can get to me:icon_wink:). Good luck passing through SYN, i'll be waiting for you on the other side.

DeletedUser

@silentknight2006, I can reach you from where I am. ^_* You forgot my Rinnegan Skill.

I control the Dead and Give them life. My Chakra/Endurance is awesome. I Can Control 5K villages even without a Premium Account. ^^ (Of course in Legal Way)

DeletedUser

@silentknight2006, I can reach you from where I am. ^_* You forgot my Rinnegan Skill.

like i said, i'd love to see you come and get me. And as i also said, i already ordered my Pally to hold a cookie at the gate when your troops reach my villages.

I Can Control 5K villages even without a Premium Account. ^^ (Of course in Legal Way)

i guess my old english teacher is gonna be proud of me when he knows that i now can spot an exaggeration when i see one.

DeletedUser

@silentknight2006, your Opinion doesn't matter. I know what I am Capable of. ^^ Choose your friend and enemies wisely silentknight2006 or perhaps you want to test your skills on how good you are at the best of the best? ^^

DeletedUser

@silentknight2006, Choose your friend and enemies wisely silentknight2006 or perhaps you want to test your skills on how good you are at the best of the best? ^^

the best of what:icon_confused::icon_rolleyes:?

the best of playing tribalwars is RC for this world, so i cant figure out what kind of "the best" you're talking about. Is it "the best of all people who are stubborn"? Is it "the best of exaggeration"? Or is it "the best of those who make false claims and statements that have no foundations or proofs"? Well...if it's any of these, then i forfeit immediately because i just cant compete with you on those things.

you DO know what you're capable of, but you're just not admitting it. Anyway, as i said over and over again, come and get me if you surely believe that you defeat me:icon_wink: (but again, try to get through SYN first, especially Milhde and Xaia)

DeletedUser

I don't mean to flame
But I can't hold my mouth
Honestly, compared to Pro,
Milhde is FAR south

DeletedUser

@silentknight2006, the best of the best Player in TW. ^^ Can't you see I am TW World 48 War God? o_O

DeletedUser

You can control 5k villas? Good luck acquiring that many... see you when you're 50mil points!

DeletedUser

I don't need to get 50mil points just to control 5k villages. You can do that with Account Sitting.

DeletedUser

I'd hate to admit it but he has a piont.
To which I counter:
When are you ever going to sit enough players to have that many villages, really? Good Luck acc sitting the whole of Brave!.

DeletedUser

I don't need to get 50mil points just to control 5k villages. You can do that with Account Sitting.

not impress. i really thought that you'd do fine with 5K villages without Premium. ANYONE can do that. ANYONE can just log in everyday for every single account and call it "under my control".

Whitey666

Silent you know that he must be the best of the best, we here at Sub are just N00bs and cant "Do" anything :D

DeletedUser

Well, anyone has to go through somebody to get to their enemies. That is a Fact. You won't know whose the best until the Last Tribe Standing will win world 48. It Could be Sub-V, It Could be EB-GBs, It Could be Rogue or it Could be some new Power Tribe that will be formed in the Future. It could be anyone for that matter. This isn't a Fast Pace game and some may quit in the future and some may continue but eventually, everyone will come across to decisions whether to stay playing actively or choose the important things in Real Life that matters.

DeletedUser

Well, anyone has to go through somebody to get to their enemies. That is a Fact. You won't know whose the best until the Last Tribe Standing will win world 48. It Could be Sub-V, It Could be EB-GBs, It Could be Rogue or it Could be some new Power Tribe that will be formed in the Future. It could be anyone for that matter. This isn't a Fast Pace game and some may quit in the future and some may continue but eventually, everyone will come across to decisions whether to stay playing actively or choose the important things in Real Life that matters.

How can you think your tribe will survive until endgame?

They are being nobled NOW....we're going slow...but not that slow

DeletedUser

As long as you dont try to use your manga skills here you will do better than what you are doing atm.But sadly I have to agree with you about one thing.Which tribe will ultimately dominate w48 cant be said as of this moment and inactivity will be a key factor:)