W44 War Scores

DeletedUser

ohh yea true. never read that in your post :D it's mainly because how many inactive X-Men people have gotten new account owners to go noble crazy with that account?

DeletedUser91739

Side 1:
Tribes: Storm
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 6
Difference: 85

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 876,877
Side 2: 51,186
Difference: 825,691

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Storm
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: 23/08/2010 00:00:00 to 01/11/2010 04:43:57

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,327
Side 2: 7,068
Difference: 2,741

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 241
Side 2: 49
Difference: 192

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 36,554,264
Side 2: 60,592,924
Difference: 24,038,660

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,177,889
Side 2: 443,112
Difference: 1,734,777

chart

Storm conquers

Ad4m09 45
D4 24
Recce 18
Ginger bread man 16
Umaier 15
KCBruiser 11
Miyamoto.Musashi 11
Raiko Deus 10
Benito 9
ellekay 9
SpawnSpawn 8
Squall 8
Dao 7
ARchangel 6
madmick 5
liljay84 4
Nedge76 3
Venator21 3
DamageNL 3
parsonsc2011 2
d0dger 1
gold 1
scubamike 1
duckyone 1
-Attila- 1
awesomedanishpastry 1
waterguy 1

Ram conquers

marasete 10
barsk 9
jenkin 6
socalsooner 3
lambezz 3
knuggs 2
chrss2128 2
djset 2
davidcole 2
psychokilla 2
leatherballs 2
rtwrt 1
gummer 1
sh3lts 1
evilfear 1

Casualties Of the War

Ram

Pajser
Venon1966
Barsk
Bangerboy1979
MasterFighter
Davidcole
A1551
juodas

Storm

bajhong630

Also Lambezz left Ram which I see it as a big lost since he was a nuke machine. Lambezz to me was the war planner and with him gone it will take someone to step in and take the leadership that he had.

DeletedUser

Okay... I haven't said much in this because honestly the bickering just annoys me... but could you guys please just use the facts instead of deciding who is or isn't a "casualty of war"

Pajser
Venon1966
Bangerboy1979
MasterFighter
Davidcole

The above players did not leave because of the war. They left over a nobling dispute regarding gifted villages. It had nothing to do with the war and if we're being honest, they really didn't participate in the war to begin with.

Other than that, Lamby you're a rockstar and you'll be missed on the tribe/skype forums. It is a great loss, but things happen. Maybe him leaving will be a catalyst for change. I also don't see this war lasting much longer anyways.. Then hopefully the verbal lashings will end and people can start having fun again :)

DeletedUser

i saw somewhere that someone (i think D4 not sure) said that when you declare on a tribe you declare on every player in it, and whether they leave because of war or RL or whatever they should be counted. i think everyone that has left on both sides since the declaration should be shown there, whether they left due to war (A1551) or due to RL problems (juodas)

rtwrt

i saw somewhere that someone (i think D4 not sure) said that when you declare on a tribe you declare on every player in it, and whether they leave because of war or RL or whatever they should be counted. i think everyone that has left on both sides since the declaration should be shown there, whether they left due to war (A1551) or due to RL problems (juodas)

Im not going to argue about whether or not they should be included. But the point that was being made is they arent 'Casualties Of the War'. So they shouldnt be put under that heading. Im not sure if that means that bahjong should also be taken off, maybe.

DeletedUser

well i think in any case the war must have had influenced their decision to leave the game, weather it was the main reason or a contributing reason

DeletedUser

It's funny how now people are taking every word D4 says as God's. Last I knew he was just a person playing a game like all of us. Let's not stroke his ego more than we need to, it's already big enough. :p

DeletedUser

if a child speaks sense its still sense no matter who it comes from. im taking the meaning of what he said, not because its him

DeletedUser

if a child speaks sense its still sense no matter who it comes from. im taking the meaning of what he said, not because its him

It makes sense but it isn't really true in this case. They didn't do anything for the war. All they did was munch barbs.

So I would assume if I left RAM because I was bored I would be put on there too. Even if it has NOTHING to do with the war.

DeletedUser

yeah... i think that would be fair, as it would be if i left Storm id expect to be put on that list... maybe change the title from "casualties of war" to "former members"

DeletedUser91739

they left with massive amount of incomings from storm so yes they should be considered casualties of war.

DeletedUser

Davidcole was the only one to say anything in the forums. how were Ram supposed to the know the other 5 from that pack was also under attack?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they left with massive amount of incomings from storm so yes they should be considered casualties of war.

I had about 1K incoming yesterday, down to 753 now. I don't really care about the incoming. But if I left right now I would be considered a casualty of war? It wouldn't make sense to be considered one.

DeletedUser

I do seem to remember davidcole messaging me, asking that the attacks please stop because he couldn't take anymore. And then he left RAM. To me, there is no clearer casualty of war than that. It's the same arguments as refugees. If they were under attack before they joined or left, then it matters. Period.

DeletedUser

I had about 1K incoming yesterday, down to 753 now. I don't really care about the incoming. But if I left right now I would be considered a casualty of war? It wouldn't make sense to be considered one.

Gosh, your reasoning does make me chuckle :icon_redface: Please don't go on writing the same thing again and again. Explain yourself :icon_wink: