W44 War Scores

DeletedUser

stanb do you know what you're talking about? the bulk of all your noble have been on one player who is the very frontline, our conquers as a family have been on several members of ~O~ at least 5 or 6, and that is hard considering the distance most of us have to go, you try noble a village of mine for example, i dare you

like i said you have been nobling one player on our side, since A LOT has change over them month il show you the stats excluding kev

Side 1:
Tribes: ~O~
Side 2:
Tribes: RAWKOR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 188
Difference: 12

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 35
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,079,422
Side 2: 1,317,199
Difference: 237,777

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 86,394
Side 2: 361,702
Difference: 275,308

chart

how has it just started, this war dates back to ages ago, i just showed you the stats for a month ago at least

Matt.camb

You know it would be nice for RAWKOR or ~O~ to write a declaration and a new thread. Would be appreciated if you're going to continue talking about it here :) And hopefully a nice read

DeletedUser

and they have more frontline villages Of course they are going to be nobling more

Ok, I'm a bit of a noob myself, so I gotta ask this question: isn't the front line that line where our tribes meet? 'Cause I don't get it how our border with you can be bigger than your border with us.
Anyway, your family is 3x our size and we're not Storm, so whatever this war ends in, we're here to have fun. You might wanna loosen up a little as well :)

DeletedUser

stanb do you know what you're talking about? the bulk of all your noble have been on one player who is the very frontline, our conquers as a family have been on several members of ~O~ at least 5 or 6, and that is hard considering the distance most of us have to go, you try noble a village of mine for example, i dare you

like i said you have been nobling one player on our side, since A LOT has change over them month il show you the stats excluding kev

Side 1:
Tribes: ~O~
Side 2:
Tribes: RAWKOR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 188
Difference: 12

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 35
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,079,422
Side 2: 1,317,199
Difference: 237,777

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 86,394
Side 2: 361,702
Difference: 275,308

chart

how has it just started, this war dates back to ages ago, i just showed you the stats for a month ago at least

why don't you exclude our front line members too then since you exclude yours.

DeletedUser

Wow. It's one thing to remove inactives but excluding frontline villages makes no sense to me. The only way you could have been nobling long range is if conquers were inactive. ~O~ is conquering an active frontline player from what I can tell. There is no reason those conquers should not be counted. Hell, I guess I'm going to remove every village from ram's losses that has a 3 in the coordinate. Sounds stupid doesn't it. It's the same kind of thing you are trying to do.

DeletedUser

really chrss? when did i say that we should remove frontline members, stan said that we are nobling their inactives, when thats not the case. we are nobling 6 different members, when all they are doing is attacking one member, im just saying its not hard to noble one player that they surround that much

(http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=map&ti0=10874&tc0=0015ff&ti1=14256&tc1=000000&pi0=7671318&pc0=faf7fa&zoom=100&centrex=500&centrey=500&fill=0a4200)

i could have just kicked kev and claimed he was inactive, then i could post inaccurate stats (RAM FTW)

we are nobling in their territory so they have the advantage that the bulk of their villages are nearby

they make it out to be such a big achievement that they are nobling pretty much 1 player, of course it is going to be easier attacking him as he is surrounded, but anyone we noble is inactive apparently

your frontline is bigger because you have more villages there where we are pretty spread out , we are both nobling each other, lets just leave it at that, i just think our conquers are more significant

DeletedUser

everyone thinks their own conqs are more significant... thats natural... and their frontline is EXACTLY as big as yours... if not bigger seeing as how you have more tribes

DeletedUser

but most of our tribe are far away... anyway it doesnt matter, we have more point value of conquers so they are in fact more significant? like i said it doesnt matter we will see the results with time

DeletedUser

lol more of your tribe far away doesnt make the FRONTline bigger/smaller... just means the BACKline is bigger for you =P

DeletedUser

im talking about the density of the frontlines, can we take this to the proper forum?

rtwrt

Wait are you saying that having a dense frontline is a disadvantage?
A dense frontline means you can snipe and stack villages quicker.

DeletedUser

i could have just kicked kev and claimed he was inactive, then i could post inaccurate stats (RAM FTW)

Wow you people are think you know that. we kick two people. One person couldent attack back and another publicly said he has quit Tw. We could kick socalsooner for me to noble but were not doing that because he could come back. he is in the hospital right now. Of course you dont care about the details you just nit pick all the negatives about Ram

DeletedUser

people hate the guys on top... hell why do you think so many countries hate England? ;)

it will be Storm theyll be nitpicking at when we overtake ;)

DeletedUser

its not hating the guys on top, its more like rival football clubs in the same city

DeletedUser

it will be Storm theyll be nitpicking at when we overtake ;)

IF you guys overtake. Merges dont always go so well. Ram just has great stablity to stay top for a long time. so IF Storm over takes we will see how long that lasts

DeletedUser

were doin great so far, us X-Men are fitting in great =) our conquers are higher than yours, our conquers versus you are higher than yours versus us...

all positives so far boss =P

DeletedUser

were doin great so far, us X-Men are fitting in great =) our conquers are higher than yours, our conquers versus you are higher than yours versus us...

WE went over this already. shuffling troops to the frontline now. X-Men are the ones only doing damage. with the select few Storm members are doing on socalsooner