World Filling Up Slow?

DeletedUser

I just realized that I don't remember ANY of my standard villa set ups or even how to get started LMAO, been a couple years, I'm a lame excuse for a 'Vet', and I'll probably get wrecked on this world :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol you'll learn quickly , at least i did in some crap world i found out was a noob world 52 ;) Like riding a bike

DeletedUser

lol you'll learn quickly , at least i did in some crap world i found out was a noob world 52 ;) Like riding a bike

Difference is, he is learning in a world where it is competitive everywhere. I'd still say he'll get raped. Good luck though :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol yea true...but its tribalwars and is afterall a game...and should be treated as such ;) It'll be fun all around whether or not anyones getting raped... besides... someones got to do it

DeletedUser

Everyone knows that rim is easier, that is why premades start out there. They can't handle the core.

not really...

I think the rim is a better starting location if your intentions are long run and dominating the world. It's not that you can't handle the core, but in the core you find a lot of good players that u could recruit later, so if as a premade you join the core, you will have to bash most of the good players there in order to dominate your starting area, wich means the number of quality players in the world will go down.

So IMO all those premades had a good idea not joining the core, I know a couple of them that used to just play the core, but didn't play the long run.

slinkiestwizard

plz keep this updated i may join by myself at 49,999 just to get in. sad i cant be part of what i actually waited for since w 12

DeletedUser

Yes, it Morthy Bumbed up the settings forum and it said near the bottom that this world they are going to pack villages closer together. So thats the reason why it looks like it slower

DeletedUser656

The world received 3x the normal amount of sign ups during the first few hours, and the core was filled in just 1 hour and 57 minutes. The core for this world is also 50% bigger (in terms of number of villages) than the past 10 worlds or so. It's by far the most popular world start we've had since I became community manager.

We also usually set new worlds as the default world for new players as soon as they open, but we haven't done this yet for W53.

DeletedUser

ah it all made sense now Morthy after starting this thread and thinking about what happened. It's all due to the denser locations of players / barbs and thats why it appeared to me to be a "slower" start to a world.

DeletedUser

It's gonna be like that all around , Im curious to see how the inne rim and outer cores fill out as they will go faster with majority of the premades waiting for that time when K64's and the like start filling in.... we'll have to watch

DeletedUser

when people start nobling it should be fun to see what happens , most of the people are in these 2 ks so there should be a lot of competition

don't forget what was mentioned though, with alot of premys comming in outer-core/inner-rim ;)

DeletedUser

On W42 there was a tribe that held The Core but they didn't last long. Most of the players that didn't quit ended up in the tribes that were attacking them. I would think it's a better plan to start out away from The Core as you'll have a better idea of which direction your tribes growth should be heading. Basically what's already been said in some sense but this is my 2 cents so deal with it. lol

DeletedUser95135

On W42 there was a tribe that held The Core but they didn't last long. Most of the players that didn't quit ended up in the tribes that were attacking them. I would think it's a better plan to start out away from The Core as you'll have a better idea of which direction your tribes growth should be heading. Basically what's already been said in some sense but this is my 2 cents so deal with it. lol

agree with this , basically wanted to do that too so i started 12 hours later but most people still started slower than i did .... , if premades close in on the core everyone already inside would probably lose

bite.me

combo of bad settings and clumped together villages. All the villages around me are bumper to bumper. The only good setting is the 2x speed which helps somewhat to alleviate the agonizing boredom of speed 1 worlds.

-No morale in a few months
-low coin prices

^^ those are best settings ever, and you call this world bad? :icon_eek: There is no bad setting for W53, except no-restart rule.