Where do you see the world in...

DeletedUser

Thats good then :D I thought it was only me at one point :D was a pain sorting through like 80 reports in one minute though :p

DeletedUser

yh mine all hit on landate except one village :)

plus i sent a hell load of fakes L)

DeletedUser

lol...isn't this cute? Look at us all getting along today...must be good weekend vibes.

DeletedUser

Ah don't kid urselfs. You know ur the underdogs :p. Death is imminent. :p

DeletedUser

its going to be a long road maybe another 2-3 years on this world but legion will prevail ... most of us have said we are leaving only in two way

1st way when we win (higher possibility)
2nd way when we lose (still a chance buy west would have to pull it together first)

DeletedUser81101

its going to be a long road maybe another 2-3 years on this world but legion will prevail ... most of us have said we are leaving only in two way

1st way when we win (higher possibility)
2nd way when we lose (still a chance buy west would have to pull it together first)

+1 :p

baseball2009star

Lol we don't have it together? I think we are working quite well together.

DeletedUser

honestly...I see this world eventually ending not by massive ops or anything big and flashy...like every other late world the war effort and direction of the war will be simply who has the most active players left for the longest period of time.

and that why I believe that LEGION will lose. LEGIONs forces literally have 61 members now. less then 6 months ago they had over 90 (93 to be exact) thats over 30 members lost in 6 months or 1/3 of the tribe.

on the flip side you have HAWKS and TW and DETOX with a combined total of 159 members.

do the math people...the alliance simply has a larger pool of active members to draw from and I highly doubt I see the alliance breaking unless LEGION breaks up. the Alliance has already been through alot and has already shown it's strength through a multitude of adversities. however due to a strong core group of people i don't see this world really going anywhere fast or ending for the next year at least. however due to the interesting nobling settings and no fear of masses of fakes i am wondering to see if we'll have the largest players in TW history. already we have players that are larger then guys that have been playing twice as long as us...and already the 30 million point barrier has been broken...I'm wondering when the 40 mil and 50 mil are coming...i look to pherion and stiker to lead the way on those uncharted waters. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

honestly...I see this world eventually ending not by massive ops or anything big and flashy...like every other late world the war effort and direction of the war will be simply who has the most active players left for the longest period of time.

and that why I believe that LEGION will lose. LEGIONs forces literally have 61 members now. less then 6 months ago they had over 90 (93 to be exact) thats over 30 members lost in 6 months or 1/3 of the tribe.

on the flip side you have HAWKS and TW and DETOX with a combined total of 159 members.

do the math people...the alliance simply has a larger pool of active members to draw from and I highly doubt I see the alliance breaking unless LEGION breaks up. the Alliance has already been through alot and has already shown it's strength through a multitude of adversities. however due to a strong core group of people i don't see this world really going anywhere fast or ending for the next year at least. however due to the interesting nobling settings and no fear of masses of fakes i am wondering to see if we'll have the largest players in TW history. already we have players that are larger then guys that have been playing twice as long as us...and already the 30 million point barrier has been broken...I'm wondering when the 40 mil and 50 mil are coming...i look to pherion and stiker to lead the way on those uncharted waters. :icon_cool:

I agree totally with the first sentence, only times any of us will get forward much is when people quit. On this world it even seems to go faster then on other worlds, due to the mass cheap nobles, people get alot bigger sooner, it's a slow world, so it get's boring faster and people quit sooner.

On the other part I can't agree, I've seen some excell spreadsheets with activity calculations, the end result was split in 3 groups, active, semi-active, and inactive, on the active and inactive people it's about the same, ur side has alot more semi-active ones, but I'm not sure if they'll matter enough to make a big difference. Time will tell I suppose :). Let's all put in a effort to make people quit faster :).

DeletedUser

On the other part I can't agree, I've seen some excell spreadsheets with activity calculations, the end result was split in 3 groups, active, semi-active, and inactive, on the active and inactive people it's about the same, ur side has alot more semi-active ones, but I'm not sure if they'll matter enough to make a big difference. Time will tell I suppose :). Let's all put in a effort to make people quit faster :).

I disagree with you here. A majority of semi-active players can infact be classified as inactive, as logging in, checking mail, building a few villages and then logging out isn't doing much. I'm not saying 'all' semi-active players can be classified as this, but the 'majority'.

Sure TW+HAWKS+Detox have quite a bit of semi-active players, but that is expected, you cant have 100% active players out of 3 separate tribes of 159 members combined. But, Legion has too little players that actually care enough to be active, so I'd say a majority of them can be classified as semi-active or are being sat, and they cant be sat forever.

Now, I don't think I've ever agreed with GA on anything, but :icon_redface: I'd have to agree with him on what he said.

DeletedUser

Of course, accounts are simply accounts. Players can always be brought into accounts if activity is an issue.
So the tribe that stays will not necessarily be the one that keeps more if its original players, but the one who can keep players on all accounts... be those players replacements or originals.

DeletedUser

richard wat would u like me to explain if i am the receiver of your comment

and GA in response yes u do have more players

and yes we have lost some players

but some of our players have combined and now we have co-players playing a few accounts meaning there account are more active and meaning they are on longer then a single player account ... but again only time will tell

Covact (X E W33 ] Legion 1.1) attacks the Legion Hound (594|850) K85

Nov 04, 2010 08:42:46
The defender has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

14.7%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: Covact
Origin: X E W33 ] Legion 1.1 (485|844) K84

Quantity: 0 0 10461 0 152 1950 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 10461 0 152 1950 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: cliffordreddog
Destination: the Legion Hound (594|850) K85

Quantity: 8913 11455 1 10837 200 0 0 4570 0 0 0
Losses: Hidden by the report owner.
Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%

http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/8ff1d57fb2de2454ebc25352211ecc2e

if this is wats going to be sent at me most of the time ... well just maybe just maybe youll get threw one of walls in like a million years of troops stacking up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

richard wat would u like me to explain if i am the receiver of your comment

but some of our players have combined and now we have co-players playing a few accounts meaning there account are more active and meaning they are on longer then a single player account ... but again only time will tell

lool - You will have less accounts, but more players on each account ??? Doesn't mean nukes wont be as effective on them :D

DeletedUser

Of course, accounts are simply accounts. Players can always be brought into accounts if activity is an issue.
So the tribe that stays will not necessarily be the one that keeps more if its original players, but the one who can keep players on all accounts... be those players replacements or originals.

I knew I should have put a note in here addressing this but I figured I didn't have to. This is also in favor of the alliance simply because there are alot more people within the alliance therefore there are more people known within the TW community. HAWKS actually came over from another world and they do have a pool of players to puul from just as legion does...however the problem legion has is the size of it's accounts...and keeping the poor backlines intreasted...

3 words to sum it up mate....

so do we.

DeletedUser81101

I agree that the world will be won based on activity.

But I really don't believe this will be the last war... remember when we all said Who? vs huggliance would be the last war. Tribes & Alliances can break at any minute, all it takes is one idiot to start a chain reaction. Human nature will eventually prevail over the West, as it did with the huggliance (jealousy, greed, envy etc etc).

It is still far too early to tell which tribe will win this world.

and in rebuttle to this:
I knew I should have put a note in here addressing this but I figured I didn't have to. This is also in favor of the alliance simply because there are alot more people within the alliance therefore there are more people known within the TW community. HAWKS actually came over from another world and they do have a pool of players to puul from just as legion does...however the problem legion has is the size of it's accounts...and keeping the poor backlines intreasted...
Your forgetting that we started this world with a very powerful, well known bunch of people.. connections are everything :) backlines.. every tribe except DETOX have that problem... size, every tribe has that problem... LEGION do have a higher percentage of mid-sized accounts though which would work in our favour.