Funny Attacks and Successful Defences

DeletedUser

At what level of stacking troops behind a wall does a nuke with rams not effect the walls whatsoever...I know it...do you...based upon your answer probably not. and that is probably why this is not viewed as a legitimate/effective technique, however when used correctly and in certain situations it can be deadly.

The concept is simple. Once enough troops are in a stacked village it wont take down the walls when a simple nuke is thrown at it...I've heard rumors of nukes called breakers that are made to take down walls of stacked villages but have never seen them officially talked about to much and when playing with the simulator I've never found an effective one. anyways...

Since rams are not able to do their job it is better to maximize your killing power of your 'non seige' nuke to kill more troops so the 'seige' nukes land they actually are able to take down the walls and the use of nukes is minimized. now it may not seem like a big savings but when your talking about saving 1 nuke for every 10 nukes (conservative estimate) over a 500 nuke account on a 1000 village account your saving yourself 50 nukes with can be used to take any village of your choice or if used wisely over 20 villages of your choice depending on your front.

Also there is also use in keeping your enemys walls so that when you take the village you save yourself the 28 hours it takes to build a wall up to 20 again (this is based upon a lvl 20 HQ) now this is a double edged sword because it is highly wasteful of your nukes (but hey nukes are made to be spent right :icon_wink:) but can be useful as well because most people tend to ignore axe speed attacks as fakes and focus on the ram and nobles. this tactic when coupled with ram fakes and noble fakes can be quite effective as well should you have a quick nobling platform and nearby support...

These are just a few of the ways that non seige nukes can be used...so hopefully I have answered your questions about the legitmacy about the use of non seige nukes...if not...I don't care because you probably think you know it all anyways. :icon_rolleyes:

also for your second part i really dont get it because it woudl actually be a bit harder to time the nukes as your dealing with two different speeds within clusters and it really has nothing to do with organization and everything to do with time spent on this game,skill, knowledge, and the application of all there in unison to make effective nuke trains landing with your nobles.

thank you for filling me in .... it makes sense .... and is a tactic that i would never of thought abut using .... and now that i know about it ... i might just use it against you guys ... thank you for the information

DeletedUser

I do not understand why people persist in quoting when it is obvious which comments they are referring to... or is it a case of feeling the need to make 'big' posts sometimes?

DeletedUser

I do not understand why people persist in quoting when it is obvious which comments they are referring to... or is it a case of feeling the need to make 'big' posts sometimes?

i like to quote makes me feel smarter then my simple life as a crane driver