Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Are you seriously still complaining about EQU? I've quit a while ago due to not being able to come on much as you already must know, but I still come on every now and then to see how EQU is doing only to find you complaining EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Are you still complaining to the same Kurlnova that was in your profile "In Kurlnova we trust"? Are you really complaining about his OD? From what I remember, when Kurl was taking villages from you all you did was complain instead of retaliating because you KNOW you can't take him on. Regardless of how much bigger you were than him. And looking at your stats, all you did was take villages from inactives or players several times smaller than you. In other words, you suck even with how much time you spend on TW. Now please, just quit. I'm sure even the people that are not big fans of Kurl hate reading your posts.

Oh and hi EQU:icon_biggrin: Miss you guys!

You in, or are you out? You claim to know the game, but never played it. You were inactive at best. Last I heard, you couldn't be bothered on weekend due to working double shifts. Ohhhhhh, sorry I brought that up. My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You in, or are you out? You claim to know the game, but never played it. You were inactive at best. Last I heard, you couldn't be bothered on weekend due to working double shifts. Ohhhhhh, sorry I brought that up. My bad.

? Love how that post was completely irrelevant to what I posted. Go run away crying again and leave the flaming to everyone else in this forum. Your post wasn't even insulting lol. And sorry for not getting the memo that when you're too busy for TW it means you're suddenly not an experienced player anymore :icon_wink:

Now, enough about your sad obsession with Kurlnova and your constant needing of attention and let's get back to what this thread is for, shall we?

DeletedUser

? Love how that post was completely irrelevant to what I posted. Go run away crying again and leave the flaming to everyone else in this forum. Your post wasn't even insulting lol. And sorry for not getting the memo that when you're too busy for TW it means you're suddenly not an experienced player anymore :icon_wink:

Now, enough about your sad obsession with Kurlnova and your constant needing of attention and let's get back to what this thread is for, shall we?

This thread is for rating the top 20 tribes. Not at all surprised you didn't know that.

DeletedUser

Elton...I'm surprised you keep posting and making yourself look foolish. Yes, this is the top 20 rating thread, therefore...rate it or don't :icon_rolleyes: (you seem to be missing that concept yourself).

Top 20:

1: SubV - Great tribe. They've held the #1 spot for quite some time and I don't see them losing it unless something crazy happens.

2: EB-GBs - The Gnombles scare everyone! Another great tribe that will more than likely last until end-game.

3: Brave! - Any plans of bringing your forum presence back? We miss you guys. Anyway, it looks like they keep munching away at the rim. Hopefully they'll do something no one expects them to do soon.

4: PIRANA - They are smelly fish! A few good players in there, but overall a bad smell....idea

5: SYN - complete and utter noobs that should just all mass-delete right now

6: eQu - I only really know one person in that tribe. They've survived this long, so I'm sure they'll last a bit longer.

7: -XIII- What can you say, they are being led by a dynamic duo: Nuke and Step. What more can you say?

8: BDE - Not sure how you all got to #8 and I'm not sure how you all have survived this long. Attack the fish, or attack eQu...do something please.

9: Khaos - biased

10: F34R - Fear them...idk...I'm not sure what you all are up to. Fight Brave! I suppose.

11-20 ( I may or may not rate some other time, but don't get your hopes up that I will rate)

Repinski

1: SubV - The well deserved rank 1 tribe of this world. Crushing PIRANA very easily and efficiently but I must say I am a bit disappointed in them. I think they should go to war with EB-GBs while both tribes are in their prime instead of waiting till the end of the world.

2: EB-GBs - Rank 2 in the world. They showed their might when they crushed Mighty and for that I have gained respect for them. Again like with what I said about SubV, I think they should war SubV while both tribes are in their prime instead of waiting.

3: Brave! - Making a mad dash for the rim but is it really a dash? Their war progress is very similar to -XIII-'s when you combine the war conquers for both tribes. Looks like size is far from everything.

[SPOIL]Brave!'s Stats
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: F34R, T-U, T-U-A!
Side 2:
Tribes: Brave!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 224
Difference: 202

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 191,470
Side 2: 1,698,618
Difference: 1,507,148

chart
[/SPOIL]

-XIII-'s Stats
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Rogue, PST, TB Inc, SHNOBI, -COTA-, COTA~A
Side 2:
Tribes: -XIII-

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 205
Difference: 182

chart

Side 1: 165,890
Side 2: 1,475,114
Difference: 1,309,224

chart
[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

4: PIRANA - Just like most goldfish, they have proven they have a short life expectancy.

5: SYN - Sadly having troubles recently with Khaos but I don't see them going down. They will hold out in my eyes like they have been for a very long time.

6: eQu - I think I have made it very clear I do not hold a high opinion of this tribe. They have yet to prove themselves in this world.

7: -XIII- - With stats nearly identical to the rank 3 tribe in the world, I only see these guys growing and becoming more dangerous.

8: BDE - They be muching on zeh barbs! Not to mention they are a family tribe.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>
Side 2:
Tribes: BDE, BDE1

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 400
Difference: 400

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 877,337
Difference: 877,337

chart
[/SPOIL]

9: Khaos - I see their time getting closer and closer to an end. It's quite obvious they are not on good terms with -XIII- and I expect them to end up in war over this SHNOBI F. shenanigans.

10: F34R - Getting roasted by Brave!

11-20: 10 tribes - I'm just too lazy.

DeletedUser

This thread has been re-opened for rating and general comments of the top 20 tribes.

Some of the recent posts were removed from this thread to create a new one.

Please remember to avoid flame wars here and if you wish to go deep in discussion about a certain tribe/stats please do so in the appropriate thread. If there isn't one you are always encouraged to start a new one.

Thank you,

=^-^=

DeletedUser94386

small update

ps. -DIE- dissapeared

1. SubV - great tribe they are unstopable vs pirana and former memebrs

2. EB-GBs - Great tribe perfect extremely fast job at Mighty but that has been some weeks now...im wondering what will it be.....? going for the rim? or for SYN?

3. Brave!
- PWNING the rim tribes and has some good stats vs pirana as well.....fastest noblers latly.....

4. PIRANA
- they have increased my repect for them by merging whith their academy....SUBV is comming though.....
and what happend 2 UNKNW?

5. SYN
- every day they lose a bit more of my respect.....if they dont fight Khaos......

6. eQu
- in war whith BURN.....and a lot more tribes....going for the south-east rim PWNing all small resistance....
soon they will reach shock(new tribe....who knows)

7. -XIII- good tribe good leadership nice PWNING noobgamers tribe......good overall very few memebers which is very good

BDE - peaple say go right for equ or go left for PIRANA......well we decided 2 go straith for MYR.F

9. khaos
- still a little mad for the ROGUE stunt....sorry guys

10. F34R
- PWNED from brave!

11. ~PWN~ - an ofspring of PIRANA they want the same as SUBV but they are being PWNED by SUBV......

12. Unkwn - slowly being eaten by PIRANA (4-5 villes a day)

13. -xxx- - i have no idea

14. ~DIB~
- clueless

15. Burn - EQU incommings yet?

16. shnobi - NOOOB alert noobgamer is back -XIII- can u do ur thing again?

17. MYR5-
in war from all fronts soon 2 be gone

18. T-U - BRAVE! targets sitting ducks on the rim

19. -cota- - next target of -XIII-
(if they arent in war already)

20. shock- a new rim tribe close 2 EQU my advice: start stacking the front:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

wall of text

Watch out wall of text ahead!

Everyone up for some number munching?

This is not to add fuel to any flame war i just did some number munching since i apparently have a lot of free time on my hands :icon_biggrin:

Also note these are "just" numbers, the skill of the players are what determine wars.

Date ________Tribe ____Rank ____Members(dif) ____Points(dif) ________Villages(dif)

22/11/2010 ____SubV ____1 ____45(-2) ________67,949,176(+10,7 Mil) ____7,069(+1,100)
27/10/2010 ____SubV ____1 ____47 ________57,236,726 ________5,969

Comment: 4 members left and 2 members joined.
The new points average to about 238000 per player.
Is currently eating some fish, i and i would guess everyone else think that they will stay in the number one position until the end game.
As you can see from the growth they are well deserved of the number one rank, no one grows faster than them, EB-GBs and Brave! currently almost match them in growth but are way behind in total points.

22/11/2010 ____EB-GBs ____2 ____54(0) ________56,009,304(+9,4 Mil) ____6,045(+956)
27/10/2010 ____EB-GBs ____3 ____54 ________46,604,609 ________5,089

Comment: 6 members left and 6 members joined.
The new points average to about 174000 per player(64000 points per player after SubV in growth).
No threat besides SubV in this world, wouldn't we all want to see a war between those 2. They also have a border with SYN but i don't think they would last in a war against them, like in most wars the bigger tribe would win.

22/11/2010 ____Brave! ____3 ____58(+4) ________55,122,247(+13,75 Mil) ____6,013(+1,452)
27/10/2010 ____Brave! ____4 ____54 ________41,368,013 ________4,561

Comment: 7 members left and 11 members joined.
The new points average to about 237000 per player(1000 points per player after SubV in growth).
My tribe, looks really good for us, even better than i expected when i started this, but maby we are just point whoring(can i use that word here?) noobs :icon_biggrin:

22/11/2010 ____PIRANA ____4 ____78(-24) ____62,629,729(-10,2 Mil) ____6,762(-1,145)
27/10/2010 ____PIRANA ____2 ____102 ________72,828,282 ________7,907

Comment: 50 members left and 32 members joined.(some members joined today, probably moved here from -Die-, thats why the numbers dont add up if you bother checking)
People are leaving/getting kicked and they are bringing in most of their players from -DIE-, will they be able to stop SubV from eating them? i doubt it. "We will hunt down whoever has been in the tribe since when war started, regardless to which Flag they actually bring with them." -RevengeComing, doesnt look good for PIRANA now.
The only way someone survives is probably if they are so good that SubV recruit them but i doubt anyone can stay alive long enough to show their skills with the speed SubV are spreading.
-10,2 Mil? you should be growing not shrinking, the loosing of members is good tho.

22/11/2010____SYN____5____32(-2)________30,799,179(+3,6 Mil)____3,408(+380)
27/10/2010____SYN____5____34________27,182,542________3,028

Comment: 7 members left and 5 members joined.
The new points average to about 112500 per player(125500 points per player after SubV in growth).
You guys need to get bigger, the top 4 are leaving you behind, maby a merge with a neighbour? -XIII- seems like i nice choice, but i dont know much of what goes on up there in the northwest, arent you at war with khaos? then the merge with -XIII- seems even better.
Hopefully their war with PIRANA will start to show alot more soon.

22/11/2010____eQu____6____64(+14)________25,686,483(+6,6 Mil)____3,012(+848)
27/10/2010____eQu____6____50________19,079,680________2,164

Comment: 8 members left and 22 members joined.
Keep the member count down and keep growing, looks good from here although you are way behind the top 4. I doubt you will be able to hold out in a long war against Brave! or SubV and both are closing in fast.
The new points average to about 103125 per player(134875 points per player after SubV in growth).

22/11/2010 ____-XIII- ____7 ____38(+1) ________20,773,207(+5,29 Mil) ____2,346(+541)
27/10/2010 ____-XIII- ____8 ____37 ________15,484,757 ________1,805

Comment: 5 left and 6 members joined.
The new points average to about 139210 per player(98790 points per player after SubV in growth).
Looks good, like SYN they also have a low member count, merge anyone?
Should do fine if they come out on top in the fight of the northwest.

End Comment: I would do the rest but i doubt anyone have that much time.
I hope most of the numbers add up :D
Dont expect all numbers to be accurate.
The underlines is there beacuse they remove extra spaces and tabs on this forum, give me back my tabs and spaces :icon_twisted:

source: http://www.twstats.com/en48/index.php

DeletedUser

Villa ennoblement by top20 last week, stats speak more than some peeps bla bla

1 SubV +275
2 EB-GBs +246
3 Brave! +354
4 PIRANA +279
5 SYN +178
6 eQu +163
7 -XIII- +112
8 BDE +168
9 Khaos +159
10 F34R +154
11 ~PWN~ +68
12 Unkwn +115
13 -XXX- +167
14 ~DIB~ +147
15 BURN +63
16 SHNOBI +60
17 MYR5 +75
18 T-U +133
19 -COTA- +86
20 Shock +55

DeletedUser

1 SubV +275
2 EB-GBs +246
3 Brave! +354
4 PIRANA +279
5 SYN +178
6 eQu +163
7 -XIII- +112
8 BDE +168
9 Khaos +159
10 F34R +154
11 ~PWN~ +68
12 Unkwn +115
13 -XXX- +167
14 ~DIB~ +147
15 BURN +63
16 SHNOBI +60
17 MYR5 +75
18 T-U +133
19 -COTA- +86
20 Shock +55

Not really because it makestribes like ~DIB~ with 100ish members look better than most. Also some tribes could be storing nukes and nobles for an OP next week. Constant rapid ennoblements don't make you the best tribe out there, especially the ones with high member counts.

DeletedUser

[spoil]

1 SubV +275
2 EB-GBs +246
3 Brave! +354
4 PIRANA +279
5 SYN +178
6 eQu +163
7 -XIII- +112
8 BDE +168
9 Khaos +159
10 F34R +154
11 ~PWN~ +68
12 Unkwn +115
13 -XXX- +167
14 ~DIB~ +147
15 BURN +63
16 SHNOBI +60
17 MYR5 +75
18 T-U +133
19 -COTA- +86
20 Shock +55
[/spoil]

does NOT really reflect how well the tribes are doing (well...it applies to SOME, but not all)

Example: PIRANA has a really high amount of ennoblements...despite being killed by SubV? well, we all know the high number of Ennobles is because of internalling, barbs, and going after rim tribes...?? does the name SubV mean anything to them? i mean c'mon, they're focusing on barbs/rim tribes while losing against SubV?
Linky Clicky

Another example: Brave! has a crushing amount of nobles...??? well, that's because they're going after rim tribes (rim tribes should be pretty easy to pick on).
Linky Clicky

The point is: number of Ennoblement does NOT always determine how well a tribe is doing.

Repinski

Silent I'd be interested in some ratings from the SubV house. Been a while since you guys did a bunch. Care to motivate the noobs?

DeletedUser

Silent I'd be interested in some ratings from the SubV house. Been a while since you guys did a bunch. Care to motivate the noobs?

Hey now
I did one like less then a week ago I believe. Didnt check but I try to not do them all the time. So unless you dont count me ,cause you already know my opinion on the tribes, SubV has been represented.

DeletedUser

that can be answered by this quote from Bama: (despite the fact that Bama has already answered your question, i'll answer it because it addressed to me)

Hey now
I did one like less then a week ago I believe. Didnt check but I try to not do them all the time. So unless you dont count me ,cause you already know my opinion on the tribes, SubV has been represented.

in addition, i am very bad at rating. i tend to become subjective and look at things from a noobish point of view. Plus, i really dont know what's going in on in the tribes from ranked 14-20 (i heard things, but no actual proof...so i usually stay away from rating others). As for representing SubV, sorry but i am not that good of a noob to represent SubV. I'd let RC, Deathangelxyz, or Bama represent SubV since they all have been to the forum longer than i have. Thus, they tend to have a better view than me.

DeletedUser92142

1. SubV - great tribe, respect. Nothing bad to say about these guys.

2. EB-GBs - Like everyone else, were all wondering what your going to do. Show us your balls or hit the rim. I respect you guys alot but what will it be? SYN? RIM? SubV vs. EB-GB's? Possibly Brave!? Just wondering =)

3. Brave! - Care to fight SubV? What do you think will happen after they eat the fish? There gonna have a stomach ache for eating bad cod and are gonna need to relieve themselves on you.

4. PIRANA - What's this I hear about you guys wanting to head north? That means were in your way huh?

5. SYN - Step it up on khaos or something.

6. eQu - Smh

7. -XIII- Only tribe I can speak actual facts about. Were taking K21, K12, and K11. Simply expanding within the three. Steamrolling over everyone we come in contact with. Great leadership, Step and Nuke. Honky and mega, yes, you are noobs. <3

8. BDE - No respect for these guys either. Do something with your pixel lives.

9. khaos - Still holding your own against SYN, good job. Lay off the barbs tho, it's quite sad imo.

10. F34R - N/A

11. ~PWN~ - Why merge if you were gonna break off and make ~PWN~ again? idiots.

12. Unkwn - Step it up on Pirana.

13. -xxx- - i have no idea. Please don't go around telling people your a part of us (-XIII-)

14. ~DIB~ - ????

15. Burn - Gotta let it burn.

16. shnobi - No different from Rogue. You guys will be destroyed also. Seems like your all giving up anyway.

17. MYR5- Adios

18. T-U - Whatever

19. -cota- - -XIII- has been hitting them for awhile. Making progress, we need to step it up over there. No complaints though.

20. shock- Knock eQu down a few notches. Obviously nothing special.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
1. Subv - great tribe, respect. Nothing bad to say about these guys.

2. Eb-gbs - like everyone else, were all wondering what your going to do. Show us your balls or hit the rim. I respect you guys alot but what will it be? Syn? Rim? Subv vs. Eb-gb's? Possibly brave!? Just wondering =)

3. Brave! - care to fight subv? What do you think will happen after they eat the fish? There gonna have a stomach ache for eating bad cod and are gonna need to relieve themselves on you.

4. Pirana - what's this i hear about you guys wanting to head north? That means were in your way huh?

5. Syn - step it up on khaos or something.

6. Equ - smh

7. -xiii- only tribe i can speak actual facts about. Were taking k21, k12, and k11. Simply expanding within the three. Steamrolling over everyone we come in contact with. Great leadership, step and nuke. Honky and mega, yes, you are noobs. <3

8. Bde - no respect for these guys either. Do something with your pixel lives.

9. Khaos - still holding your own against syn, good job. Lay off the barbs tho, it's quite sad imo.

10. F34r - n/a

11. ~pwn~ - why merge if you were gonna break off and make ~pwn~ again? Idiots.

12. Unkwn - step it up on pirana.

13. -xxx- - i have no idea. Please don't go around telling people your a part of us (-xiii-)

14. ~dib~ - ????

15. Burn - gotta let it burn.

16. Shnobi - no different from rogue. You guys will be destroyed also. Seems like your all giving up anyway.

17. Myr5- adios

18. T-u - whatever

19. -cota- - -xiii- has been hitting them for awhile. Making progress, we need to step it up over there. No complaints though.

20. Shock- knock equ down a few notches. Obviously nothing special.
[/spoil]

joo hijacked mah text!!!