Top 20 Tribes

Repinski

Umm Silent. SYN isn't fighting -XIII-. Khaos is between the two tribes, look at the auto-updating maps. The two tribes I don't even think are in nobling distance of each other.

Otherwise Nice rating. You should do them more often.

DeletedUser

Umm Silent. SYN isn't fighting -XIII-. Khaos is between the two tribes, look at the auto-updating maps. The two tribes I don't even think are in nobling distance of each other.

Otherwise Nice rating. You should do them more often.

oh yeah, i totally forgot, it was Khaos that fought against SYN. my mistake.

DeletedUser

1. SubV:
One of the major tribes that will be around until the end of the world. Are eating away at Piranha without much trouble yet. Not much to say about them besides they are a great tribe.

2. PIRANA:
Biggest fail I have ever seen. They thought mergeing into the biggest tribe ever was a good move. It just failed. They are getting eaten away at by SubV but they do have some good players that SubV is nearing.

3. Brave!:
A tribe that has recently got alot of attention on the externals for attacking the rim. Which isnt a problem for me since a lot of tribe attack the rim. I think they could be a good tribe but it has yet to be proven as of now.

4. EB-GBs:
Another major tribe I thought would be around for a while. But it seems that a few of their players have gotten bored and left them. But they have done a great job against Mighty so far and are still a good tribe. Wonder how things are going internally within them.

5. SYN:
Has the possibly of becoming a good tribe but has struggles with be active in the past. Wonder if they have that worked out with and wonder if they will begin to put pressure on Khaos again. Only time will tell what happens with this tribe since they are surrounded by some top ranked tribes

6. eQu:
A tribe that has recently mergered or recruited the tribe BURN. This doesnt go well with me because I have yet to see them do much besides just merging and fighting minor tribes. Cant wait for them to near Brave! because i think it will be a good war.

7. -XIII-:
A smaller tribe that I respect and think has done a great job so far. But they need to grow and then take on some of the bigger tribes around them but I think that will come at some point. Glad they are still attacking Shnobi F.

8. BDE:
One of the tribe I dont think will last. They have survived for a while but they just dont appear to be good in my opinion plus they are another tribe that just fails. They followed in piranha's example and recruited tons of people.

9. Khaos:
A tribe that knows how to defend effectively but Im not so sure about they offensive abilities. They have yet to prove they can fight a war on both fronts. Also dont like their recent move against the old Rogue tribe but thats in the past now. Will be interesting to see what happens with them.

10. F34R:
They wont last long in my opinion because they are in a bad position by being mixed in below brave! They just dont have the troops or skill to put up a fight against Brave! It will just be a matter of time until they are killed off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Another major tribe I thought would be around for a while. But it seems that a few of their players have gotten bored and left them. But they have done a great job against Mighty so far and are still a good tribe. Wonder how things are going internally within them.

No, one player did after he cried to me for a little help as two little numties were attacking him and the day he joins he gets some internals he couldnt noble on his own, no loss really. And the second is a little scrounging cry baby who has been gifted alot of prem and cause no one else will give him any he took his toys and threw them out the pram. Let me know if anything significant happens. k35 is mine, and i just got a lot more red to noble :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

No, one player did after he cried to me for a little help as two little numties were attacking him and the day he joins he gets some internals he couldnt noble on his own, no loss really. And the second is a little scrounging cry baby who has been gifted alot of prem and cause no one else will give him any he took his toys and threw them out the pram. Let me know if anything significant happens. k35 is mine, and i just got a lot more red to noble :icon_twisted:

Haha Alright I didnt know what happened just noticed they had left. But I take it you are going to attack them then? Just wondering because I was wondering if they had left to attack you or to attack SYN

DeletedUser94386

Updated list

1. SubV - same comments great tribe great stats vs PIRANA and offsprings

2. Pirana- besides the same thing look at TW stats why they are back 2cnd

3. Brave! - going for the rim

4. Womble- WTH???? what happend???

5. SYN - what happend to Khaos?

6. eQu - just merged whith BURN

7. -XIII- good tribe good stats few memebrs....im not gonna say the rest im not in the mood for discusions

8. BDE - fail tribe

9. Khaos - no respect after the rogue stunt

10. F34R - PWNED by brave!

11. ~PWN~ - Pwned by SUBV

12. -xxx- - ?

13. ~DIB~ ??

Unkwn- under attack by PIRANA and some are joining Pirana

15. shnobi - calling -XIII- again

16. T-U - ?

17. MYR5- do i have to comment?

18. shock- EQu? incomming?

19. -Cota- XIII again?

20. T-T- ?

Last edited by a moderator:

peezor

Pirana are recruiting from MYR5, the worlds largest bunch of barb noblers who are currently losing a little war with BDE F and eQu. Hence their move to 2nd rank. Kinda shows the 'fail'ness of both tribes to be honest. Won't make a single difference in how quick both get rimmed.

DeletedUser

There is nothing to worry about within Wombles. We are active and preparing for future plans. when a tribe has people leave, it does not always point out an internal issue,. but simply shows a difference in opinions. I am proud to be here and will assist whenever needed

DeletedUser94386

also was thinking why change the name?

but before they had this name....yet now it doesent really go whith their COA as EB-GBS is still in that pic

DeletedUser

Obviously you are new to the world, womble were a force months ago. So I just unmerged us :icon_razz:

I thought my avatar may of given you the hint, considering it hasnt changed since i joined this world.

BunnuB today at 18:01
Since I originally left the worst thing this tribe did was merge with Gnomes. Since we have had, all the inactivity and internal issues have come from them. We have only lost a few of those and a new recruit. I dont think we have lost anyone or anything of quality, and all the accounts I kicked are just accounts being sat by those that left.

I'm gonna change us back to what we are. Wombles. The game just got a whole load more fun. Alot more closer red to hit :)

Walshaw

Duke Of Wombles

nickthegreat217

5. SYN:
Has the possibly of becoming a good tribe but has struggles with be active in the past. Wonder if they have that worked out with and wonder if they will begin to put pressure on Khaos again. Only time will tell what happens with this tribe since they are surrounded by some top ranked tribes

We're surrounded because we love to hug :D

DeletedUser94386

well the fact that EB-GBS unmerged make me respect them even more...

rank isnt important you will soon have that back

DeletedUser

Pirana are recruiting from MYR5, the worlds largest bunch of barb noblers who are currently losing a little war with BDE F and eQu. Hence their move to 2nd rank. Kinda shows the 'fail'ness of both tribes to be honest. Won't make a single difference in how quick both get rimmed.

didnt you forget that they're the biggest hugging tribe? (and hugging put them into a war with SubV in which they're losing quite badly)

peezor

didnt you forget that they're the biggest hugging tribe? (and hugging put them into a war with SubV in which they're losing quite badly)

Well, its more that I thought they had gone as low as they could go,... guess i was wrong there

I mean, recruiting barb noblers? Seriously??

DeletedUser94298

I like what Womble has done. Big props to them.
Thats what I like to see in tribes, a decisive bold move.

DeletedUser

10. F34R: havent heard much...from their tribe (i doutb that they have anyone that comes to the external forum). Rumors that Brave! declared war on them...yet, lately they havent lost much to Brave! and i cant figure out anything from their stats. There's no consistency in their stats.

Na they got me :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Come on walshaw, a tribe doesnt "unmerge" after months just for the fun of it :icon_rolleyes:

What is going on there, explain us. The number of players leaving is raising... There not just the 2 you gave reason for, and also a duke is gone (PolarWynd)

jllate Left 29th November 2010 - 07:04 879,457
Supercalifragilisticexpi Left 29th November 2010 - 01:04 447,351
Kulits10 Left 28th November 2010 - 19:04 605,801
Orenji Left 28th November 2010 - 19:04 1,007,708
TobyHart Left 28th November 2010 - 18:04 728,123
PolarWynd Left 28th November 2010 - 18:04 1,803,671
spine-iv Left 28th November 2010 - 08:05 17,481
Tondiraba Left 28th November 2010 - 04:03 935,344
renogjm Left 27th November 2010 - 21:03 1,696,300