Ehorde taking refugees?

DeletedUser

let me clear something for you guys, our time of declaration on TAG where to do with one thing, ducks we where planning to come after them and didnt want to be hit from the side from TAG as we considered them a threat at the time, thats the only reason...

and we deserve everything from the desolving tribe of TAG as we earned that if someone like horde tribes have dout about it and recruit them without even asking someone from deceit leadership i think its a bad call by them, not us saving bfi or anything...

DeletedUser

It's quite simple- we aren't here to save anyone. Basically, if the Horde let their refugees walk, we won't be launching on them during their war, we'll be cleaning up the rest of Tag, as we are doing now. And then Horde can fight their war, without our interference. However, they keep the refugees, (after several warnings and this thread), and we go to war with them to get our spoils of war. It's simple.

DeletedUser

How can you have ago at EHorde reference there recruiting policies when have you not done the same with ex-paint members when they where running for there lifes.

Leaving a dead tribe for a more stronger tribe that your previous tribe had connections with isn't running, it's called a smart move. the Horder family is neither stronger or more active than Tag! was so I'd class what you're doing as running more than those Paint members.

The other point i have to make is don't you have to have attacks incoming to be classed as a refugee? The last attack i had from Deceit was over 2 weeks ago, look at my stats, how can i be classes as a refugee when i haven't lost a single village to Deceit, in fact i've actually gained several from yourselves.

A refugee is a player who leaves a broken tribe to seek the protection off a stronger tribe, that's pretty much what you're doing. The reason you had no incomings, we had an op running on Glee ... simple.

i have just one question to Deceit tribe.

Why you arent letting BFI to fight theyr wars?

Such a naive post, Ehorde have taken in refugee's from a tribe Deceit destroyed. I think we have a right to claim them.

DeletedUser2264

i have just one question to Deceit tribe.

Why you arent letting BFI to fight theyr wars?

I havent seen any acceptable reply to this question.
In my oppinion a war declaration from deceit would decrease the respect they hardly gained. BFI needs no respect. War is war and any help to win should be welcome for BFI.

DeletedUser

In my oppinion a war declaration from deceit would decrease the respect they hardly gained. BFI needs no respect. War is war and any help to win should be welcome for BFI.

Please don't tell me you seen no reply for this. Every Deceit members post has said we aren't jumping in to help BFI out, infact the title of the thread and original post is all it is. Horde took in refugee's. Is everyone too stupid to realize this or is everyone in denial?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

when a tribe takes in refugees(Horde in this case) the tribe said refugees are running from(Deceit in this case) usually continues to hunt down said refugees(ex-Tag members in this case). when said tribe(Horde in this case) doesn't release said refugees(ex-Tag members in this case) and doesn't have the ability to defend them than said tribe(Horde in this case) will suffer the consequences by the hunting tribe(Deceit in this case). it's that simple.

now, in simpler terms for you. Deceit will finish off all Tag members, no matter where they are now. Horde(without the refugees) will still fight BFI as they've been doing. if Deceit decides to punish the rest of Horde for their stupidity than so be it. in that case Horde have no-one to blame but themselves and as you can see from bhawb's posts, it's a conscious decision they made and they stand by it. so don't blame Deceit for jumping in to assist BFI when it's Horde that practically begs Deceit to attack them now instead of later.

DeletedUser

BFI ran an OP on the player Marcos_Dios. Unfortunately, and unknown to us, Deceit ran an OP at exactly the same time. There were a few cross noblings. The remaining villages were split geographically. To avoid this in the future the Eastern K51 players (BFI) and the western K52 players (Deceit) informally agreed to stay out each other's way as both teams were concentrating in different areas. This was no tribewide deal, just a few players nearby not wanting to get in each other's ways.
---------

Shall i break out the messages that prove this to be a lie and that you guys planned that op with Hug (or at least one particular member of Hug), and the so called "cross noblings" were each side taking previously agreed-upon villages?

Whitty, the problem is that though all the Deceit members say that in public, in private all of the BFI members say the exact opposite, they convinced me to join them at the time by saying that Hug was going to hit Tag! soon, and they stated it as a fact, and what do you know, it happened. This is the second war BFI has been in since the merger, and it is the 2nd one Deceit appears to be getting involved in, people ignore the refugees.

Personally I have no doubt that there is some connection, considering several of the players now in BFI and a couple now in Deceit were in paint together and apparently the Deceit ones and willing to help the others. But this case is all the Horde's stupidity talking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is all this talk about us coming to save BFI? Did anyone even read the first post?

We are going to war Ehorde if they do not release players that they recruited. Those players had not been attacked yet by us, but were part of a tribe that we were picking apart piece by piece....and they were on a short list of players to op on. You recruited our food, an if we eat them as part of your tribe than we don't stop with them.

Please stay on topic in this thread, which means that BFI should not be mentioned again!

What's that about BFI?

DeletedUser

You can believe what you want to believe, there is no use trying to say anymore than we already have

We will see you on the battlefield. Rest assured it will be the same for you as it was for everyone else who has crossed our path

DeletedUser91639

Well i think that deceit is going to attack the horde and bfi and xx who they have troops on the move right now to attack unless some how the horde interfers with hugs plan.
The we tribe is in the cross hairs also.
So me taking in two players wooptedoo!tag only had two left.You guys are planning to take the whole rim any way so me booting two players wont make a diff.The whole world can watch ya attack one tribe at a time that is way smaller than you.So lets role the dice and see where it goes.Its a war game.Do not attack my new members and yes this is coming from a tribe not even 20 mill.But i bet if all the tribes touching you hit you all at once you might not try to bully us new rim tribes around.We want to finish our war with bfi or you can jump in.

Either way we all know your plan so why hide it?

DeletedUser2264

all sounds like more an intrigue then a fair declaration.
Sorry Deceit, you even didnt need to open an topic for this.
You should have gone with your attacks (suspect if there were any the 1-2 week period) to those "refugees" and take it. And you could clear this matter directly with Hord.

This topic does not justify or give an acceptable reply.

Good Luck Hord even you have no chance to win this war.

DeletedUser

Shall i break out the messages that prove this to be a lie and that you guys planned that op with Hug (or at least one particular member of Hug), and the so called "cross noblings" were each side taking previously agreed-upon villages?

Please do. From what I know about it Alyo was talking with someone in BFI (alyo had no privs at the time) and informed them we were hitting marco, it appeared they were too and the villas were split geographically.

Whitty, the problem is that though all the Deceit members say that in public, in private all of the BFI members say the exact opposite, they convinced me to join them at the time by saying that Hug was going to hit Tag! soon, and they stated it as a fact, and what do you know, it happened. This is the second war BFI has been in since the merger, and it is the 2nd one Deceit appears to be getting involved in, people ignore the refugees.

I know what's going on and what people believe. The fact is it's naive to believe it. Anyone who has an idea about this game and diplomacy/politics will realize that Deceit and BFI has no connection despite a few players who made an agreement. If every tribe on this world claimed to have a connection with Deceit, would you all believe them?

Personally I have no doubt that there is some connection, considering several of the players now in BFI and a couple now in Deceit were in paint together and apparently the Deceit ones and willing to help the others. But this case is all the Horde's stupidity talking.

When Paint was falling apart those players ran back to BFI. I was the leader of Paint and lost a lot of respect for those players as they were some of the first to leave. As a matter of fact I'd actually like to hit some of them but as I'm in no leadership position it'd be selfish to put myself first and waste a lot of troops when they need to be spent on the tribes enemies.

The end situation is this, Horde took in refugee's. Horde would of probably been left alone due to their small size, poorly developed villages and their distance away from the deceit core. We want those refugee's though so I guess it's a war.

rich26ca

First since i've been qouted i would like to say i am not part of deceit leadership nor did i have input on war decisions... my comment was a joke... its a war game everyone coould fight anyone really.

and no we didn't jump on TAG cause of BFI we attacked them as they were plotting against us with dice and trying to get haze and bmf to join. bmf didn't neither did haze so taking out TAG just made sense as they could become a problem later on. plain and simple.

DeletedUser

when a tribe takes in refugees(Horde in this case) the tribe said refugees are running from(Deceit in this case) usually continues to hunt down said refugees(ex-Tag members in this case). when said tribe(Horde in this case) doesn't release said refugees(ex-Tag members in this case) and doesn't have the ability to defend them than said tribe(Horde in this case) will suffer the consequences by the hunting tribe(Deceit in this case). it's that simple.

now, in simpler terms for you. Deceit will finish off all Tag members, no matter where they are now. Horde(without the refugees) will still fight BFI as they've been doing. if Deceit decides to punish the rest of Horde for their stupidity than so be it. in that case Horde have no-one to blame but themselves and as you can see from bhawb's posts, it's a conscious decision they made and they stand by it. so don't blame Deceit for jumping in to assist BFI when it's Horde that practically begs Deceit to attack them now instead of later.

No offense but if u say u will kill all Tag members no matter where they are now ... then u can see that not only 2 of tag members joined another tribe ... so u will have to declare 2 wars ... and SURPRISE again the second tribe should be the one who really kick's BFI buts now :))

DeletedUser

From what I know all notable players from Tag! either stayed there, went to Horde or separated and created Glee. Looks like we're hitting all of those tribes now so I guess it doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

yeah, I think he was talking about Glee. too bad he can't seem to find his way around twstats.com...

DeletedUser

The choice is yours: Keep your new #1 & 2 players, or war the #1 tribe while in the middle of another war
Pffft, amateurs.
The #1 tribe whining and falling onto their knees begging the horde family to kick those evil refugees.
I'm surprised there aren't more people who jump on the bandwagon and call them stupid.

DeletedUser

Pffft, amateurs.
The #1 tribe whining and falling onto their knees begging the horde family to kick those evil refugees.
I'm surprised there aren't more people who jump on the bandwagon and call them stupid.

you're the stupid one here, your own words. Deceit isn't *begging* Horde to release their refugees, they *demand* it from them, as in an ultimatum. either release them or suffer the consequences. seems like the Horde wish to suffer the consequences. that's all there really is to it...

DeletedUser

you're the stupid one here, your own words. Deceit isn't *begging* Horde to release their refugees, they *demand* it from them, as in an ultimatum. either release them or suffer the consequences. seems like the Horde wish to suffer the consequences. that's all there really is to it...
Sure pumpkin, I call that begging.
Ultimatums are for numpties who are afraid to attack.

DeletedUser

It's actually respectful diplomacy giving you guys the chance to have a more equal war with BFI (since you're already losing) but looks like you're all too ignorant to realize this. See you on the battlefield :icon_twisted:

Last post here until I've rimmed those players