Ehorde taking refugees?

DeletedUser

Well, you guys have a lot of talk. I sincerely hope you guys at the Horde have the game to back it up. You've made your stance pretty clear on the refugees, expect us in your areas soon.

DeletedUser

this war was imminent with or without the tag members. The Horde was surely your next target , and then XX , so u can secure your WEST side ... It is a simple strategy : you first take all small tribes (not being involved in a war with a really big tribe) and then after u secure one side u can strat the BIG was. Once u finish with the horde and XX, BFI will not count as they are "your garbage cleaners" rushing and takeing cleared villas, you will have secured your WEST and u will deal a war from only one side ... But maybe 1 or 2 smart tribes will make a smart move and while u are on war on your west side ... who knows :))

DeletedUser

hordeloaded.jpg

DeletedUser

this war was imminent with or without the tag members. The Horde was surely your next target , and then XX , so u can secure your WEST side ... It is a simple strategy : you first take all small tribes (not being involved in a war with a really big tribe) and then after u secure one side u can strat the BIG was. Once u finish with the horde and XX, BFI will not count as they are "your garbage cleaners" rushing and takeing cleared villas, you will have secured your WEST and u will deal a war from only one side ... But maybe 1 or 2 smart tribes will make a smart move and while u are on war on your west side ... who knows :))

first of all you say that while you keep holding those two players, but i guess the horder leadership doesnt have too much power in them if they let each member post his robish..

secondly this is a war game if you dont know how to play than whats with all the whining? deceit has its respect, and well if you dont understand you need to give it, than well your diplomacy skills are really bad or you just dont know what your doing here...

oh and all players frim horde that are hitting there chest now you should know, those two players apllied to Deceit and 1-2 months back, why do you think they are joining you guys up now? last resort maybe....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

first of all you say that while you keep holding those two players, but i guess the horder leadership doesnt have too much power in them if they let each member post his robish..

secondly this is a war game if you dont know how to play than whats with all the whining? deceit has its respect, and well if you dont understand you need to give it, than well your diplomacy skills are really bad or you just dont know what your doing here...

oh and all players frim horde that are hitting there chest now you should know, those two players apllied to Deceit and 1-2 months back, why do you think they are joining you guys up now? last resort maybe....

Ok... I guess these fancy things we have been using like "words" and "sentences" haven't gotten this point through. This war is going to happen, using the refugees as excuses is just convenient for you. There is no way you can deny that you were going to go after us after you had taken out X X and potentially ~WE~ obviously BFI would be left so you would have a nice little love slave to pack your fudge for you. Its either go to war now, when we only have 1 border with you, a border consisting of good players, or go to war later, when you have cornered us. We chose to fight you now. If you want to act high and mighty because you are bigger than us, go ahead, but have fun with the 30% moral, should be entertaining to take out a nuke with a couple hundred troops.

Edit: as for why they would join us now, there are pretty good reasons to, but that is a secret only people in our super awesome club are allowed to know

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok... I guess these fancy things we have been using like "words" and "sentences" haven't gotten this point through. This war is going to happen, using the refugees as excuses is just convenient for you. There is no way you can deny that you were going to go after us after you had taken out X X and potentially ~WE~ obviously BFI would be left so you would have a nice little love slave to pack your fudge for you. Its either go to war now, when we only have 1 border with you, a border consisting of good players, or go to war later, when you have cornered us. We chose to fight you now. If you want to act high and mighty because you are bigger than us, go ahead, but have fun with the 30% moral, should be entertaining to take out a nuke with a couple hundred troops.

Edit: as for why they would join us now, there are pretty good reasons to, but that is a secret only people in our super awesome club are allowed to know

well than decide what your tribe wants to say cause atm it sounds like we want to hunt you, but you say you brought it on yourself, understand this dont expect us to be freindly after you go recruiting players, and about XX they had a NAP with us and respected that i cant say the same about you...

DeletedUser

well than decide what your tribe wants to say cause atm it sounds like we want to hunt you, but you say you brought it on yourself, understand this dont expect us to be freindly after you go recruiting players, and about XX they had a NAP with us and respected that i cant say the same about you...

Well... we have had absolutely nothing to do with you diplomatically with the exception of the few times you have attacked us, which never really had a diplomatic resolution. I think at most a few of our northern players have talked to the players that bordered them, and maybe our leaders talking.

I'm not saying we brought this on ourselves, I'm saying this is inevitable. You are going to attack us either now, or in a few months once you have gotten closer. At this point we have no reason to kick the Tag! members we picked up. You are threatening us with something that is going to happen anyway, thats not much of a threat at all. The "scariest" thing you are presenting us that is new because of this incident is that you are going to attack us faster, big whoop. Unless you give us a real reason to work with you, we have no reason nor desire to, regardless of how large of a tribe you are.

DeletedUser95024

lol! You are so happy but I think you can't understand what will happen next? Horde is the only tribe that your poor tribe can take some vills.. and it's hard to happen..
If deceit kick us and won that corner who will be the next?? X X or BFI.. so your future is not to better than our.. your tribe will just spend a little time more and grow some villages for they..

off course we see when you battle with regular tribes what happen like TAG! Silly and now ~WE~..

DeletedUser

off course we see when you battle with regular tribes what happen like TAG! Silly and now ~WE~..

I really laughed at this, because you just admit that your tribe sucks. You don't even consider yourself good enough to be considered a regular tribe.......what? Do you all ride the small school bus or something?

DeletedUser95024

I really laughed at this, because you just admit that your tribe sucks. You don't even consider yourself good enough to be considered a regular tribe.......what? Do you all ride the small school bus or something?

You don't take my point.. Since the beginning our tribe has a lot of internal issues, a lot of spies and a lot of newbs (*).. Only now we are really fix a real good group of players.. when I said regular I wanted to say a stabilized group active/experience..

(I know all you will say is that what you gain to be part of a family tribe.. but with these tribe a lot of new players of TW have learning something and they now have a chance to play TW at real high stage, a thing that never will happen if only the experienced player are invited.. I just have to say Thanks for Horde to let me play a Game like this..)

And now the noob will fight against the best! Is for that what I'm here..

srry for my english :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ok, I can see your point about them fighting an established tribe...

But the reason that your tribe has had all of those issues is your recruiting policy (which is what this is over). It's ok to take in players that are not experienced, but show a willingness to learn and display some activity.

The problem begins when you start to invite just anyone who will accept an invite, which is what it looks like your tribe does. This is why you need some sort of screening process for applicants to your tribe, not just starting other tribes to store players away. That is a sure recipe for inactivity, spies, infighting, and all the other things that can tear a tribe apart.

As for this war being inevitable, you are right and should stop whining about it. We have no intention of letting W49 turn into a hug fest and intend on fighting every tribe in it......period. That is still no reason for you to disrespect us and try to gain territory that is rightfully ours through war.

And I love that you all admit that those two were recruited to serve as meat shields. But I guess you don't have much of a choice, as supporting them would pull too many troops off a front that is already disappearing.

DeletedUser95024

About this point I have a lot of things to learn yet.. I never run a tribe so I can't say about recruiting/diplomatic..
I said my positive view of this policy gave to me a chance to learn a little more how to play this game, not only to me but a lot of others.. And for some this didn't work (is hard to read the damm guides!!)..

And about the TAG! guys I don't see they asking for support yet.. And if you said that our front is already disappearing, because BFI.. have somethings that you don't know..

DeletedUser

Well, one of the things you need to learn about this game is to use TWstats properly

Side 1:
Tribes: BFI
Side 2:
Tribes: EHorde, SHorde, THorde

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 187
Side 2: 88
Difference: 99

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,388,602
Side 2: 763,302
Difference: 625,300

chart

I would love to know what you do.....especially if it explains how you are winning despite being down 100 villages

DeletedUser95024

I don't know if retakes count at these stats.. But search for player Belsief at near our front.. A lot of Ethan's villages are from he..

and in the north of K41 Ethan took the villas from Gashults who are to be internal nobling but we have a damm problem with spies..

same thing happen in the south of K50 when BFI is more strong taking the inactives and newbs from Shorde..

Only now they are taking our villages from player who are real fighting... they run an op against Dynasty who are inflicting real damage on his asses..
Now they are trying to put new players in the front like thenoob1000 (ops theman1000) dylar and eunille who will be kicked soon.. our only trouble is Ethan who I have to admit is a little bit smart than the others.. but If you guys don't hit the TAGs these things will get worst to he..

A thing that I learn about BFI is they are good in this PNP things.. the rest:

Side 1:
Tribes: BFI
Side 2:
Tribes: ~WE~

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 164
Difference: 135

chart

Side 1: 271,696
Side 2: 1,469,486
Difference: 1,197,790

chart

rich26ca

Sure pumpkin, I call that begging.
Ultimatums are for numpties who are afraid to attack.

Lol, why are we held responsible for your illiteracy. cause you don't know English and can't tell the difference between ultimatum and begging.

will just take a look at stats and know you are a rim player just starting not having a clue to what is actually happening...

think you should hide under what ever rock you came from till your big enough to stand with the big boys k, little guy:lol:

DeletedUser

Haha!

THE MADNESS continues! comon, belsief, steo, hj47, etc. you know i owned you before mr. ethan came to help you out :) sad huh? two guys couldn't handle me themselves (theman1000 and belsief). Making others do the dirty work...ha! typical of BFI.

DeletedUser

Lol, why are we held responsible for your illiteracy. cause you don't know English and can't tell the difference between ultimatum and begging.

My mistake, I thought you were begging.
Now I realized you were begging and secretly called it an ultimatum.

will just take a look at stats and know you are a rim player just starting not having a clue to what is actually happening...
Is this supposed to be the moment where i fire the word 'illiteracy' back to you?

think you should hide under what ever rock you came from till your big enough to stand with the big boys k, little guy:lol:
If you are one of them the standards here must be very low.

DeletedUser

Now they are trying to put new players in the front like thenoob1000 (ops theman1000) dylar and eunille who will be kicked soon.. our only trouble is Ethan who I have to admit is a little bit smart than the others..

thenoob1000 is killing Horde...I think I've earned theman1000 with my od.

Side 1:
Players: theman1000
Side 2:
Tribes: EHorde, SHorde, THorde
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 82
Side 2: 2,474
Difference: 2,392
chart

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 11
Difference: 7
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 569,749
Side 2: 9,163,578
Difference: 8,593,829
chart

Side 1: 130,943
Side 2: 97,602
Difference: 33,341
chart

DeletedUser

Ok, I can see your point about them fighting an established tribe...

But the reason that your tribe has had all of those issues is your recruiting policy (which is what this is over). It's ok to take in players that are not experienced, but show a willingness to learn and display some activity.

The problem begins when you start to invite just anyone who will accept an invite, which is what it looks like your tribe does. This is why you need some sort of screening process for applicants to your tribe, not just starting other tribes to store players away. That is a sure recipe for inactivity, spies, infighting, and all the other things that can tear a tribe apart.

As for this war being inevitable, you are right and should stop whining about it. We have no intention of letting W49 turn into a hug fest and intend on fighting every tribe in it......period. That is still no reason for you to disrespect us and try to gain territory that is rightfully ours through war.

And I love that you all admit that those two were recruited to serve as meat shields. But I guess you don't have much of a choice, as supporting them would pull too many troops off a front that is already disappearing.

Our recruiting policy is long over, now we just take in "refugees" that aren't actually losing anything to give them a bit more help owning whoever it is they were fighting.

Obviously you guys don't want this to be a hug fest :icon_rolleyes:, yet you have challenged very few tribes (recently, I can't say anything about before I really looked into the larger scene) that could challenge you, with the exception of Tag! who, even after many of their players quit, was still positive in caps on an individual basis (take out the inactives and most active players were owning you, especially the ex-Cyrus ones). As for territory that is "rightfully" yours, you obviously forget an old saying, remember something about "anything's fair"? There are no rules to wars in this game, including recruiting refugees.

those 2 are players that wanted to continue fighting BFI, we just gave them a tribe to do it in, if you don't know the reason why they were recruited, and its obvious you don't, then shush

DeletedUser

We understand your position like winners against TAG is your right claim his villages..

Just one question why you guys hit TAG! at the first moment? (when they are in war against BFI)

lol, hannah alone would have been able to take BFI what are u talking about they being at war