Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs!

• Thread starter DeletedUser95241
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Sorry I still have to disagree with you. If we aren't in any danger of being attacked by the other then I don't see it as hugging but if you would like to classify it as such then knock yourself out. :)

You really think that rim and coming will hold hands at that time?

your point in this is trying to make this alliance seem like the top 2 tribes wont fight each other and just hug.

My point was war or long term alliance, it makes no difference right now and pointless to bring up now due to the ineffectiveness of being in the opposite sides of the world.

and 1 question, are you butthurt from coming booting your ass by the looks of twstats, hence this thread?

edit- maybe you left after having a tantrum about something river or faaaaaark did or said.

021 Accidents Happen (400|504) K54 3,831 mushroom9 [COMING] Morning After Pill [RIM!]
020 Accidents Happen (407|503) K54 3,755 mushroom9 [COMING] Morning After Pill [RIM!]
020 Accidents Happen (407|503) K54 3,755 mushroom9 [COMING] Morning After Pill [RIM!]
019. Joa (408|507) K54 3,264 mushroom9 [COMING] AW YEAH [RIM!]
9 Such a Pretty Mushroom (402|487) K44 5,853 mushroom9 [COMING] Shadowzilla [RIM!]
018. James (413|517) K54 5,304 mushroom9 [COMING] AW YEAH [RIM!]
018 Accidents Happen (405|506) K54 3,709 mushroom9 [COMING] Morning After Pill [RIM!]
019 Accidents Happen (400|494) K44 4,333 mushroom9 [COMING] Morning After Pill [RIM!]

No danger indeed. The fact is: You guys aren't too far for a conflict, as these conquers show. Perhaps now you'll agree that this alliance is hugging, even according to your definition of the word, while it does have a purpose.

@Engi: But isn't that exactly what the two tribes are intending to do? The fact that they've agreed to war each other in end game is irrelevant. In your post you stated that relations between the tribes may not be the same in two to three months time. That is contradictory to the views that the two respective dukes hold.

I find Matt's post quite interesting as well. :p Shows COMING aren't exactly sincere to their alliance with DSL...

DeletedUser

Yes but it is about intent not application :icon_rolleyes: We dont exactly need to point out the application of no plan goes perfectly, however the intent is clear, it involves betraying current allies:icon_rolleyes:

Does it make you feel cooler when you add that emoticon so much ?

Could you point out the actual specific betrayals? highlight them, and where they have "broken" said alliance contract agreements.

mattcurr

Does it make you feel cooler when you add that emoticon so much ?
Does it make you feel cool to ignore posts content when you have realized you misspoke?

Could you point out the actual specific betrayals? highlight them, and where they have "broken" said alliance contract agreements.

Please read and respond next time. Now class what word did I use, what did I say children? INTENT In case you still dont understand take a gander at www.dictionary.com

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@Engi: But isn't that exactly what the two tribes are intending to do? The fact that they've agreed to war each other in end game is irrelevant. In your post you stated that relations between the tribes may not be the same in two to three months time. That is contradictory to the views that the two respective dukes hold.

And I stand my my view, most people would too. Though the dukes might now, many will also know that things change. Hell tomorrow, River and Rednecks may disagree on something. Then over that relations could escalate to borderline war. And 1 cross noble or something could tip it to a full out war.

And you want to know something else, my views arent the tribes views. Just the way i see things. Hence my argument about the situation. Ive played before with both rednecks and faaaaaark in OCD, hell im still sporting my OCD sig. I know what these 2 are like, I know sometimes it doesnt take much to get either one going. And im sure faaaaark has made a good impression on the coming players, that if either side of the leadership blow there top at one another. That they have tribe members that are more than willing to back them.

Hell i miss the old faaaaaark, due to his arogence which he has earned. I didnt know what a skirmish was. I just knew wars, no matter how far away they where.

DeletedUser

Ok, as far as I see it, what it comes down to is this:
COMING currently has 3 (three) allies.
Out of these 3, only one (1) can realistically face COMING in a 1vs1 (one-versus-one) endgame war

From this follows the blatantly obvious conclusion, that either:

1) COMING is going to drop/betray its other alliances to set up the final battle with RIM in a world with only two major tribes left in it.
2) COMING is lying to RIM! about its intentions for Coming/RIM to be the last two major tribes in the server

We talk so much about how coming may be intending to betray DSL, we don't seem to consider the possibility that its RIM! that COMING intend to betray. Either way, whoever is responsible for COMING diplomacy is neither very smart nor very courageous. RIM! isn't at fault here, they have one ally - the exact number needed to work towards the endgame. COMING has three. RIM can stay true to all its commitments. COMING cannot possibly do so, it has to break some of them to keep others.

DeletedUser

1) COMING is going to drop/betray its other alliances to set up the final battle with RIM in a world with only two major tribes left in it.

2) COMING is lying to RIM! about its intentions for Coming/RIM to be the last two major tribes in the server

3) RIM! makes arrangements with other COMING allys, if alliance is broken with one of them, they all gang-bang COMING :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ok, as far as I see it, what it comes down to is this:
COMING currently has 3 (three) allies.
Out of these 3, only one (1) can realistically face COMING in a 1vs1 (one-versus-one) endgame war

From this follows the blatantly obvious conclusion, that either:

We talk so much about how coming may be intending to betray DSL, we don't seem to consider the possibility that its RIM! that COMING intend to betray. Either way, whoever is responsible for COMING diplomacy is neither very smart nor very courageous. RIM! isn't at fault here, they have one ally - the exact number needed to work towards the endgame. COMING has three. RIM can stay true to all its commitments. COMING cannot possibly do so, it has to break some of them to keep others.

I like this post. But same could be said about RIM TO COMING. Is there main goal really to con them then backstab them?

Me thinks we need a conspiracies thread

DeletedUser

4> Coming merges it´s other allies and take out the world with rim.

DeletedUser

3) RIM! makes arrangements with other COMING allys, if alliance is broken with one of them, they all gang-bang COMING :icon_razz:

I see what you did there.

Your mind is bent in an evil and devious way.

<3

DeletedUser

Nice. We've got a world war scenario panning out pretty early in the server. Good times.

I would be happy to oblige.:)

[spoil]
RImpact.jpg

[/spoil]( Bad matthew bad.

I don't see any space on that map allotted to DSL and Smack though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20939

You should have called your ingame accout TWleaks ^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't see any space on that map allotted to DSL and Smack though.

True, but that map was made for perfect world and each tribe has a vision of their own perfect world. Sadly, common perfect world doesn't exist as everyone can't be winners.

Usually what people are saying and what they are thinking differs. For instance there's no telling if rivers won't backstab RIM! and take easier route if he sees good opportunity, we saw how he wanned to kill small tribe's defence in some village in the other thread, his words lost some of it's weight and you don't know what would RIM! do if certain proposition is given. My point is you never know whats gonna happen, next week or next month etc.

Think this game should be called Back & Stab or Knife wars :D

You should have called your ingmae accout TWleaks ^^

lol, true :D

DeletedUser

I honestly believe, RIM! and COMING have allied at this time time so they can both take down DUCKS(CHAKA).

Seems both are scared they would lose 1 v 1 to them so that is why they allied, and why there is talk of not cross nobling, that is really the only tribe between them. They will deny what i say, but it is my belief from all the talking and and reasons they have offered

DeletedUser93260

I honestly believe, RIM! and COMING have allied at this time time so they can both take down DUCKS(CHAKA).

Seems both are scared they would lose 1 v 1 to them so that is why they allied, and why there is talk of not cross nobling, that is really the only tribe between them. They will deny what i say, but it is my belief from all the talking and and reasons they have offered

lol

DeletedUser

Mattcurr = Julian Assange. Keep it up mate. They will be inventing charges of rape against you soon.

DeletedUser

Wow so much speculation and bs being thrown around in this thread. Very entertaining. Matt Curr you are really defensive though, and honestly, it seems like this is some kind of immature temper tantrum because you got kicked from COMING (I think?). Flame on though, I am excited for your next post with more would-be drama.