I'm Still Me!

DeletedUser

Who be you ? :icon_wink:

@Jordan a no hauls world wont take much effort :icon_wink: <3

<3

Hai Lisa (wave)

I love to try that no haul world and I love to see some of the old boys of tw try it too. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just found this from AI's dictionary lol.

Ego: The reason we play TW. The size of one’s ego should be directly proportional to one’s IG skillz. For reference: Duffbdat. Need I say more?

DeletedUser93513

Indeed I did.
Been playing a ton of Black Ops.
I think I'm like 5th in the world in HC CTF and 49th in HC TDM. Top 400 in core CTF and core Domination. So people tend to get pretty mad at me. But now I only get friend requests and no mess-talkin'. :icon_sad:

Making people angry online is probably the only reason I haven't started a SPECTRE-esque group in real life.

As for TW:

I am going to be remaking KRANG!
Ascii art and childish, uncouth interwebz-speak will flow liberally.

Live in fear.

YES! Someone who's not an xbox fan ^^

DeletedUser

YES! Someone who's not an xbox fan ^^

I am purely a PC gamer. I do not see the point in spending $300 bucks for another gaming box when I spent over $1000 for my PC. The only reason I would get a console would be a PS3 for RE and FF.

DeletedUser

It's nice that there are a few faces I know on here. Hey, duffbdat.

Edit: Muldeh, your sig is misleading. Check what results it actually brings back, Jack. Most of the posts have one of the two words in them, and usually, in the context "Old-school".

Sheesh, attacking me even when I've been gone for friggin ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muldie325

So? Mattcurrs version was even worse.. completely fake lol. But still, those who get the joke, get the joke.. :)

DeletedUser

So? Mattcurrs version was even worse.. completely fake lol. But still, those who get the joke, get the joke.. :)

And those who made the joke, obviously didn't understand reality. :icon_twisted:

So, what's your name on here? You in duffbdat's tribe?

A humble player

And those who made the joke, obviously didn't understand reality. :icon_twisted:

So, what's your name on here? You in duffbdat's tribe?

ohai ender, and no muldie isn't playing.
Krang is duffy, gorth (and gilestil), and an inactive nauz

DeletedUser

Ender? :icon_eek:
AHP is/was zarddeath200.

Yea. It'll probably only last christmas break, but a bunch of old fogies from POKE have been chatting about TW, and I decided to give it a few days. lol