W22 [D3th] Reforms on W54

DeletedUser46195

Killed Off? Nah I was a Leader of one of your academy tribes, ~K52K~ didn't break the line If anything it was the other way about :lol: ~K52K~ was killed off becuase they where leaderless and there academy turned on them and then ofc they Formed SOUL, Poor guy called Bullit bail who was a leader of the academy tribe of ~K52K~ tried to help them by giving them info about [D3th] As i recall and some guy turned againest BB for trying to help them out He outlined all your plans and what would happen if everything went as you hoped But u didn't even get past XXXX and XIII with you and your 3 mighty Academy tribes :lol:

You didn't let people join other tribes and they really didn't care what you or any of us other leaders said they Left probably for the same reason I did Becuase dude really You are possibly the worst leader I've ever served under :lol:

Good day Good Night and enjoy Failing on yet another world :icon_wink:

Not many can take a rank 54th tribe, an academy tribe and turn it around into a full fledged tribe that everyone is scared of. I am sorry for your hatred, but it seems that you are one of the few that really didn't see the big picture.

I will take your absense in faith of my leadership skills as a note. :p

AndyJc

If I remember right....

Where ranked 2nd on the world with 3 family tribes, Rank 1st in ODA and OD total Stole the acamdy tribe of ~K52K~ Who then broke off to make EBR And you where destroyed by currently first XXXX and a family whos main tribe was XIII :icon_rolleyes:

Your tribe was well known for Backstabbing allies and even its own members and you where rimmed in shame and disappeared from the face of Tribal wars :lol:

Nearly right on this.

D3TH did do that stuff, but XXXX was actually not the family.
It was the XIII family of whom XXXX were an allied tribe not a family tribe (XIII and XIV was the family).

And frankly Ywevis your mad, D3TH imploded on 22 and your best members either quit TW for good or are now members of XXXX and not likely to join under your leadership again.
Its about as much use as me refounding XIII on a new world.

DeletedUser

If I remember right....

Where ranked 2nd on the world with 3 family tribes, Rank 1st in ODA and OD total Stole the acamdy tribe of ~K52K~ Who then broke off to make EBR And you where destroyed by currently first XXXX and a family whos main tribe was XIII :icon_rolleyes:

Your tribe was well known for Backstabbing allies and even its own members and you where rimmed in shame and disappeared from the face of Tribal wars :lol:

Your memory is fairly good King Boom.
Ywevis created the biggest family (and alliance) W22 has ever seen. Hi basically hugged every around his villages and for 3-4 Ks away (he wasn't very keen on fronts). His family and alliance basically covered more than 1/3 of the W22 map.

Despite that huge Empire his tribe could not handle a war with a tribe 3-4 times smaller (XXXX).
The reason?
Ywevis himself and nothing else.

Yes they were also ODA whores. Mainly attributed to killing barbs, inactives and what they called OAMs (Once a Member).
Ywevis got very upset if anyone left his tribe, didn't you sexy daddy? ( hence Once a Member ALWAYS a Member).
He ordered:lol: his members to aggressively noble such players even at the expense of war targets.

That wasn't how it happened but good try..

We were an academy tribe of [FL] then we broke off as our own tribe. Yes, we killed ~k52k~, because of tribal boundry line dispute, we told them to not noble past a line, but they still proceeded. So if that is a backstab, then who really was the backstabber? The ones who disregarded the boundaries, or the punishing?

We were fighting a 3 sided war, with half the world helping the ones we were fighting because everyone knew if we won, we would have continued to steam roll the rest of the world.

Such hatred only shows you were killed off :) I am glad we made a point in your life to cause your bitterness.

XXXX and XIII was a stalemate, our allies, and our leadership pretty much gave up and fell apart, and we let people from our tribes join the other tribes.

We had the highest ODA, and some of the biggest players.

He also likes to distort events and will come up with different stories to different people. According to some his a disabled Iraq war veteran and others a teacher. Every now and then he'll have imaginary spells at hospitals to justify his absences.

His tribe never broke off from FL. FL and D3TH was born.
~k52k~ the 'BIG' tribe they destroyed:lol: was one of the worst tribes in W22 history. The WAR!!!!:lol: lasted 2 whole days!!!!

As for backstabbing.... so what? Who doesn't back stab NAPs and allies in TW. It's common practice. Ywevis just practiced it a bit more than others.
However his Highness has another specialty and that is backstabbing his own members.
You see he only considers his members those who say 'YES MASTER' to him. Anyone who asks why is heading for the OAM list.
His backstabbing abilities are well documented in the W22 forums CLICK

XXXX was not a stalemate dear Ywevis. They were ripping you apart because noone was bothering to support in your tribe.
The only leadership who gave up was your FEARSOME ally leader starkiller:lol:, or shall we call it 'Multiaccount Ban'?
You and your colonel Blue gave up long after your tribe fell apart and moved to your winning enemy XXXX without any permission from your sorry looking self. Further attempts by u to resurrect D3TH were doomed to failure

Yes you had the highest OD (for the afore mentioned reasons) and some of the bigger and best members (inherited) which you badly failed to use to your advantage because you simply can't.

[d3th] hadn't lost the war to XIII,we are heavy on XIII (No.1 tribe that time )
You're right ankuraggarwal my friend. You didn't lose to XIII. You lost to XXXX a much smaller tribe than you.
XIII were busy disbanding the most feared & ELITE tribe of the world - RBE - the allies you kept bragging about

Not many can take a rank 54th tribe, an academy tribe and turn it around into a full fledged tribe that everyone is scared of. I am sorry for your hatred, but it seems that you are one of the few that really didn't see the big picture.

I will take your absence in faith of my leadership skills as a note. :p

Sorry Ywev,....many can do that, but not many can turn such a huge tribe into such a disaster and YOU DID.

You're also the only ONE who saw the big picture. What we remember you for is being a control freak, double faced, back-stabber failure. I'm sorry for your dissapointment

Your Love,... Maj

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92095

Looks like a lot of guys from 22 are hunting you down ywevis. talk about ghosts from Christmas past. :)

DeletedUser

Omg, I used to play W22 and I remember R.L... But no D3th :lol:

DeletedUser

Okey, this is something I wanna be part of. I was in [D3th] in W22 and I want to be in it now.
It was the greatest Tribe I've ever seen and it will be great once again.

DeletedUser

Haha I have never heard of you guys :lol:

DeletedUser93941

Okey, this is something I wanna be part of. I was in [D3th] in W22 and I want to be in it now.

Good luck :\ You must be one of them Guys they where protecting if you think its Great :lol:

Anyway I'll be gunning for you guys should you ever come near K43 :icon_wink: So good luck :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Of course it would be for you Zorro

If I remember well internal inactives was your favourite snack , so Ywevis' OAMs would be the perfect set-up for you
Shame you gave up as soon as the enemy nobled 5 of your villas.

busy RL by any chance?:lol:

DeletedUser

I, Ywevis, has reformed [d3th] on w54. We did alot of great things on w22, we are looking to find some same things on here.

Ywevis's 'reformation' of d3th has gone horribly wrong

Well...it would do. The random recruitment of a few unsuspected noobs can hardly be called 'reforming' a tribe..

However, they did find the same great thing as on W22..... D3TH
and after having a rethink the Great leader decided to join THINK.

Good choice Ywevis!!!!! I wish I could say the same for THINK:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser46195

Oh my old friend mahajes, I see I have given you a reason to live once again.. I love the hatred...

Love = Hate?

Publicity is best both positive and negative.. :)

DeletedUser46195

Ywevis's 'reformation' of d3th has gone horribly wrong

Well...it would do. The random recruitment of a few unsuspected noobs can hardly be called 'reforming' a tribe..

However, they did find the same great thing as on W22..... D3TH
and after having a rethink the Great leader decided to join THINK.

Good choice Ywevis!!!!! I wish I could say the same for THINK:icon_biggrin:

Yes, it was too early in the game to reform. I was thinking while I was in think. I figured it would be easier to noble people than to just run a tribe. I would save so much time, not having to do politics, or pnp's or figuring out strategies to kill close tribes to me. If I was just a regular joe with all my forum rats following me around.

Sellsword

Yes, it was too early in the game to reform. I was thinking while I was in think. I figured it would be easier to noble people than to just run a tribe. I would save so much time, not having to do politics, or pnp's or figuring out strategies to kill close tribes to me. If I was just a regular joe with all my forum rats following me around.

I can't see how doing strategy would take a lot of your time, considering the fact that you seem to think it a matter of a few simple laws:

"Tribe in way, kill"
"Tribe not in way, get closer to kill"
"Tribe nice to us, we kill enemy of nice people"
"World = ours"

I give this thread maximum points for destroying any credibility you might have had beforehand.

Last edited: