Berserk Hounds Go Berserk At G.T. & ~UW~

DeletedUser96390

stop making such a big drama, just accept that all you are talking about is a small war between BH vs UW and GT. telling the 'whole world' won't change anything, 99.9% of people don't care.

we know reggie, we accept!, we have something way bigger than that next!

junvic

:icon_idea: i have my plan set junvic, it is ready to start, and reggie i see that junvic's account is bigger, it doesn't go by points it goes by the way you play it, so zip it and go write your rhymes like you used to do in the olden days

Junvic doesn't your account consists of Barbs and weaker and smaller players

look at my ODD ODA and OD if doesn't tell a thing for you then i dont know what kind of BS you are..barb?not my fault if they go barbs after :ram: them :icon_rolleyes: smaller and weaker players?you are wrong there..you might tell that because of my points now but during that time i attacked bigger or players equal with me :icon_wink:..you could ask my former nemeses and now allies BONE][ about me..you dont know me coward and till now im holding my ground :) against players and tribe bigger than ours..

DeletedUser

we know reggie, we accept!, we have something way bigger than that next!

And its time to watch the destruction.

Stats should be shown after the break, or prolly a week after the break i'll put stats up maybe

Which reggie tommy has said, quit talking trash and let the stats explain whatsup.

On a personal note on this war I see patrick.... well lets face it your going against G.T. pfft another bro~up.

Though I havnt seen ~UW~ fight, seeing just a few members flounder. Cant wait to see the stats.

DeletedUser

After the break and I see nothing in the stats i'll be personally pissed that patrick just wasted all of our time with a declaration that nobody really cares about.

DeletedUser

After the break and I see nothing in the stats i'll be personally pissed that patrick just wasted all of our time with a declaration that nobody really cares about.

Well, lets face it. This is not as controversal or as entertaining as the NUTO vs Domino/RID war. Those 4 tribes are in the top 5 tribes of the world and they can provide more entertainment with those thousands and thousands of attacks going to both sides. If you would like to see more action, go post their war stats on their thread and you will see how much fighting that both sides are doing.

DeletedUser96762

well i dont think we will see anything i think this post was to get peoples attention and thats all nothing more i think we have all wasted our time reading and posting in here

DeletedUser

Well, if it makes you feel better, I'll tell you what recently happened to me to show you that some stuff is happening. Patrrick catted down my last K41 village. It was a good village... till he got it to less than 2k points. Speaking of that village, I wonder how it is doing now...

DeletedUser

Lol, forgot to mention all sides of the war mate tisk tisk

And, patrick, start hitting him harder!!!! COME ON!!!

Shaddow, you going to take that from a guy named patrick>?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

I didnt think so hehe, stats will be up on the week after the break.

DeletedUser

well i dont think we will see anything i think this post was to get peoples attention and thats all nothing more i think we have all wasted our time reading and posting in here

and yet you wasted the time to post here? i hardly see shaddow master thumping you with a stick and making you read this :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and yet you wasted the time to post here? i hardly see shaddow master thumping you with a stick and making you read this :icon_wink:

My stick broke when I used it on Skynub to make him post on the externals. I gotta find a new stick... and then I'll try using it on you to make you post here again. :icon_wink:

For now, I will. Let the plans do their jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96390

shaddow, that was just nothing after all...

but it will be much worser....

DeletedUser96390

Lol, forgot to mention all sides of the war mate tisk tisk

And, patrick, start hitting him harder!!!! COME ON!!!

I didnt think so hehe, stats will be up on the week after the break.

redserith, he will be expecting worser damage :icon_razz:, i might add more rams and cats in my nuke to make it deal heavier damage

DeletedUser96097

shaddow, that was just nothing after all...

but it will be much worser....
QGD.jpg

That is all.

DeletedUser96097

But everyone knows my picture was the highlight of the thread, of course.