Continent Discussion

Deleted User - 3135

To be owned one has to be rimmed, i was not rimmed, my sitters were caught unprepared and simply could not do much, account took damage and i decided it would be faster to simply restart, save you any more hassle with support, next time ill just continue to leak your troops.

Oh and the Mass Recruiters did not get me, the person Day Time failed to noble, it was his tribe, if you wish to pick on technicalities and reprecussions.

There was a player once, co-led a top tribe or two, was called Litwol. Can't say we got on terribly well, but we agreed on one aspect of the game. Instead of constantly relying on sitters we didn't have sitters at all, and yet could still be top 20 players. Through planning your times and playing well. If your not going to be on for a few hours, you'd send a farming run that lasts a few hours, and so forth.

The fact that you got caught out at all is your fault. The weakness was not your sitters but your own.

HeftySmurf

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! So you didn't restart cause you got cleared? :lol:

And somone said you got rimmed again, lol.

Cleared, i had enough LC to rebuild if i felt like it?

Good. This is a lot better! Now we all know what we talking about. I think...:)

Hey, Hefty, I have few questions for you. Please find some time and answer!

1. Why everybody is against you? How can you explain this? only people agaisnt me in this thread are fools, who know nothing about what happened yet claim i failed, ha. Me and Matt already have a plan, it consists of me making a huge rim family and seeing if i can reach him in the middle with my lolwutting noobs.

2. If you where in such exposed area, why you flame people up? A player with leadership skills can find many ways to survive and even dominate an area where his tribe is not so present. The people i flamed up had nothing to do with it, they still are a bunch of noobs, the people who actually did it were people i were on good terms with till Day Time's plan didnt succeed.

3. Day Time had a bad moment in coordination and also met a strong player/tribe. You underestimate your opponents! No need to criticize him. And honest...you are kinda low in troops. For a player with so many sitters... So, why you and your sitters failed on troops production department? or what was there? On TW forum you are super-ultra-active! I showed a 1/3 of my troops, i couldnt be bothered tracking through my archives. TW forums are easy to answer, does not take long at all.

4. If you decided to restart, how you think you will find really good players to build up a tribe after this mess from the forum? Many people are reading this thread...and you manage to make so many enemies...So...you remain in this world because you think you can make it or is just a matter of pride/revenge? You really think that you will manage to build a new tribe in the rim area? And be successful there? A bull can hit the wall many times but at one point, he realize that it is the time to put an end! - Uber noob rim family :D

5. How do you categorize / describe the following:
a. IKEA as a tribe - 9/10, Credit crunch in the UK is hitting sales :(
b. TBS as a tribe - 7/10, has noobs but the leaders managed to make them work well together.
c. Moar ! as a tribe - 3/10, I saw reports of them being owned in the forums before i left, they couldnt win a fight agaisnt a barbarian.
d. Terminus Eldorado as leader - 1/10, sucks at his job from what i saw in-game, he may mouth on the forum but he has been found to be lacking.
e. IKEA leadership in relation with you. - 10/10, Me and Matt still converse daily.
f. Who is your strongest opponent/enemy from w 54 (not on the battlefield but in forums)? That twonk Pajuno who still claims i was rimmed on W6.
g. Who do you think is exaggerating in TW forums when is talking about you? And why he is doing this?! Pajuno, because he has no brain cells.

I hope that you understand that I have nothing against you. we have nothing to argue about...so, please find some time and give a open and direct answer at these questions.
Thank you!

Read bold, and Blood, i went to London for 3 days, please explain how i could NOT have used sitters? Please shut up, you know nothing about what you talk about.

kingjohan

Cleared, i had enough LC to rebuild if i felt like it?

Sure you did, unless you knew your lack of activity (which got you in that situation in the first palce) would play against you and get your Lc's wiped.

HeftySmurf

Sure you did, unless you knew your lack of activity (which got you in that situation in the first palce) would play against you and get your Lc's wiped.

No, because im back now, before i was in London watching the Darts World Championship, which has now finished.

DeletedUser96917

I haven't had a sitter since the day I've built stables :p

meh.
76987.png

DeletedUser

Obviously people do not know the full story of what happened to Hefty, so let the haters keep hatin'

DeletedUser

Nothing really, takes me ages to get me to sleep at night :(

especially after the pwning i heard you village is taking at the moment.. :D just couldnt let it lie could ya. now you pwned. click restart at any time...

DeletedUser

especially after the pwning i heard you village is taking at the moment.. :D just couldnt let it lie could ya. now you pwned. click restart at any time...

I have noticed, on your profile and your leaders profile, you say your a troopwhore which means you must obviously be insecure about your troop count if you have to post in your profile. Nice reassurance.

DeletedUser

I have noticed, on your profile and your leaders profile, you say your a troopwhore which means you must obviously be insecure about your troop count if you have to post in your profile. Nice reassurance.

lol. yeah im insecure about my troop count. so is TE. infact im scared to leave the pc incase my spear nuke is attacked. whatever mate. go give smufy a cuddle.

he came on the forums, blowing his trumpet, playing his fae.. then...

smurf. got. pwned. big. time. BIG. :D

realise.

DeletedUser

Nah, this has nothing to do with Hefty I am adressing you. Key word there, you. So tell me, why you feel the need to post that your a troopwhore, surely if you were you would not need to post it? Tell your leader too.

DeletedUser

Obviously people do not know the full story of what happened to Hefty, so let the haters keep hatin'

We can imagine what happened.

Hefty starts late but asks his friend to let him join a core tribe.
Hefty is alone. All alone! :icon_eek:
Hefty verbally abuses every one of his neighbours.
The smarter of the neighbours block him, the not so smart don't and argue with him, but all of them and start building cats.
Hefty goes on holiday telling sitters "Hey guys I kind of angered everyone in my K, get me a bonfire and many of the tribes catapults, oh and when the whole continent attacks me just dodge, k?"
Sitters sigh heavily.
Sitters obviously don't pay as much attention, you know, being sitters and all, and the tribe isn't all that willing to send one of the much needed bonfires/cats so far away.
Hefty gets cleared.
Hefty goes to forums "hey I was pwnt but it's all the sitters fault and the fact IKEA didn't give me a bonfire shows it's weakness!!!"
Hefty restarts on the rim but gets bored soon and quits <1k points.
THE END.

DeletedUser

Nah, this has nothing to do with Hefty I am adressing you. Key word there, you. So tell me, why you feel the need to post that your a troopwhore, surely if you were you would not need to post it? Tell your leader too.

blah. blah blah. blah blah. are you smurfys mommy? i dont need to hide behind a different name in the forums. and to be fair, i couldnt give a flying one what you think about my profile.

your boy got pwned. hard pill to swallow eh smurf lover. do one now.

DeletedUser

blah. blah blah. blah blah. are you smurfys mommy? i dont need to hide behind a different name in the forums. and to be fair, i couldnt give a flying one what you think about my profile.

your boy got pwned. hard pill to swallow eh smurf lover. do one now.

Must I tell you again? I am talking to you here, Hefty is my friend, yes but his mommy? Nope. Hide behind a different name, Harlequin. hit me up? Obviously you do otherwise you would not respond, by insulting and telling me to do one, sorry "mate" did not mean to hit a nerve spot.

kingjohan

writing you're a troopwhore must mean you're insecure about your troopcount? :icon_confused: That's probably one of the most stupid thing i've heard in a while.

DeletedUser

Must I tell you again? I am talking to you here, Hefty is my friend, yes but his mommy? Nope. Hide behind a different name, Harlequin. hit me up? Obviously you do otherwise you would not respond, by insulting and telling me to do one, sorry "mate" did not mean to hit a nerve spot.

YAWN. the only nerve spot hit is the one that big gob smurfy now makes his excuses, gets his friends to talk now, then most likely will quietly exit stage left,.

anyhow, youre boring me now. next.

DeletedUser

writing you're a troopwhore must mean you're insecure about your troopcount? :icon_confused: That's probably one of the most stupid thing i've heard in a while.

Yes, obviously. Writing your a troopwhore, why? If you are a troopwhore, then you do not need too? Ok?

DeletedUser

Writing you are a troopwhore means you don't know how the game works, but it's generally a term used by noobs that are very secure about their troopcount till they get obliterated.