Continent Discussion

Deleted User - 3135

bloodhood your relief was my biggest concern when i founded this tribe, thanks for putting me at ease
/sigh of relief

Great, your comeback is your relief about my relief.

Just like a little kid shouting "What do I care what you think?"

Or better still,

"I know you are but what am I?"

DeletedUser

It was not even MOAR! :| i can berate as many people as i want, the people who turned i had used for my own means before, but the opposite side fell apart and i lost control.

apparently for someone who got owned u sure do have a lot to say.

King Matt II

Owned? Ha, shows a weakness of IKEA, nothing of mine.

Are you really going to start this Hefty?

You know I like you, that's why I invited you to IKEA in the first place even though you were so far away. I even kept you around even though Pajuno requested you be booted. But when you slander my tribe because you failed, I'm not going to sit here and take it. Who was the one throwing his ego around the forums acting like a god? You flamed everyone who said otherwise, then as soon as it goes wrong you throw your blame to the tribe and sitters.

You know you got support. When you told me personally last night I had even more support sent, I even offered to sit you even though it was 3 am to dodge attacks for you. Considering the way you were conducting yourself on the tribe's forums, I'm surprised you got as much support as you did. If I didn't know you personally I would've booted you for the way you were acting.

In the end, IKEA did as much as it could to help you. But you flamed a mass recruiting tribe, you claimed you could take them on, then you expected your tribe to bend over backwards to save you.

You brought this upon yourself.

DeletedUser

In the end, IKEA did as much as it could to help you. But you flamed a mass recruiting tribe, you claimed you could take them on, then you expected your tribe to bend over backwards to save you.

So YOU suck!

Edited :p

HeftySmurf

Are you really going to start this Hefty?

You know I like you, that's why I invited you to IKEA in the first place even though you were so far away. I even kept you around even though Pajuno requested you be booted. But when you slander my tribe because you failed, I'm not going to sit here and take it. Who was the one throwing his ego around the forums acting like a god? You flamed everyone who said otherwise, then as soon as it goes wrong you throw your blame to the tribe and sitters.

You know you got support. When you told me personally last night I had even more support sent, I even offered to sit you even though it was 3 am to dodge attacks for you. Considering the way you were conducting yourself on the tribe's forums, I'm surprised you got as much support as you did. If I didn't know you personally I would've booted you for the way you were acting.

I blamed IKEA? i said it showed a weakness, a weakness being i started too late, causing me to be too far away, meaning on a whole the area was a weakness of IKEA, which i did mention to you, was not my fault i started late i had problems, i never said IKEA were to blame. You interpreted the words without checking, jumping to the gun, i did not blame my sitters, they did the job they could with what they had, if you wish for me to pick on technicalities go ahead, but ill let it pass on this one. If you so know me you know i never explain my words until i have to.

To be owned one has to be rimmed, i was not rimmed, my sitters were caught unprepared and simply could not do much, account took damage and i decided it would be faster to simply restart, save you any more hassle with support, next time ill just continue to leak your troops.

Oh and the Mass Recruiters did not get me, the person Day Time failed to noble, it was his tribe, if you wish to pick on technicalities and reprecussions.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

again? haha when was i rimmed before noob? and to be rimmed i would have to be nobled, i restarted to make a new tribe.

What ever makes you sleep at night Hefty. What ever makes you sleep at night :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*Latest Update*

Reported Sightings of HeftySmurf in The K25 Area.

20097_Injured_Smurf.jpg

DeletedUser78869

either way, heftysmurf is no longer in k46 as he was forced into restarting after being an A****** to everyone on the forums, and then blames everyone else but himself. and im pretty sure you did blame the sitters. as far as blaming IKEA it sure seemed like you blamed them to, but ill let that one go.

DeletedUser96505

Good. This is a lot better! Now we all know what we talking about. I think...:)

Hey, Hefty, I have few questions for you. Please find some time and answer!

1. Why everybody is against you? How can you explain this?

2. If you where in such exposed area, why you flame people up? A player with leadership skills can find many ways to survive and even dominate an area where his tribe is not so present.

3. Day Time had a bad moment in coordination and also met a strong player/tribe. You underestimate your opponents! No need to criticize him. And honest...you are kinda low in troops. For a player with so many sitters... So, why you and your sitters failed on troops production department? or what was there? On TW forum you are super-ultra-active!

4. If you decided to restart, how you think you will find really good players to build up a tribe after this mess from the forum? Many people are reading this thread...and you manage to make so many enemies...So...you remain in this world because you think you can make it or is just a matter of pride/revenge? You really think that you will manage to build a new tribe in the rim area? And be successful there? A bull can hit the wall many times but at one point, he realize that it is the time to put an end!

5. How do you categorize / describe the following:
a. IKEA as a tribe
b. TBS as a tribe
c. Moar ! as a tribe
d. Terminus Eldorado as leader
e. IKEA leadership in relation with you.
f. Who is your strongest opponent/enemy from w 54 (not on the battlefield but in forums)?
g. Who do you think is exaggerating in TW forums when is talking about you? And why he is doing this?!

I hope that you understand that I have nothing against you. we have nothing to argue about...so, please find some time and give a open and direct answer at these questions.
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
again? haha when was i rimmed before noob? and to be rimmed i would have to be nobled, i restarted to make a new tribe.

Sounds like the same old same old....

Do you ever change? do you ever grow up and mature?

not likely> you got what you deserved. At least when i got nobled in w46, i didnt bring my tribe down with me.. I took my noblings like a man, and didnt hit *restart* to avoid being nobled.

This is the best news i could have found in the forums.. You failed AGAIN!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser9021

Owned? Ha, shows a weakness of IKEA, nothing of mine.

Wrong.

External attribution of one's own failure is a sign of immaturity. In case your dyslexia plays up again: you're acting like a little kid.

@ Matt: this is what happens when you play favorites. Should have kept a tighter leash on this dog, he has hurt your PR. Oh well, good riddance eh?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wrong.

External attribution of one's own failure is a sign of immaturity. In case your dyslexia plays up again: you're acting like a little kid.

@ Matt: this is what happens when you play favorites. Should have kept a tighter leash on this dog, he has hurt your PR. Oh well, good riddance eh?

there was no leash to put on this particular dog.. he is harmful to anyone that is "friends" with him..

Sellsword

there was no leash to put on this particular dog.. he is harmful to anyone that is "friends" with him..

Some people just can't seem to simply get along. Why can't we all just get along? Why, for the love of the baby Jezus? :)