All vs *TLA*

DeletedUser

Funny thing is most who have quit were actually planning on doing it before this war even started... So unfortunately mikey (as bad as you want to be convienced that it is) your wrong, it weren't because of the incomings...

That makes 2 of us thats happy I quit then :) :lol:
You planned to quit before the war YOU guys declared started? :| Wow my respect drops further and further daily..

DeletedUser

And Blood.. you and I have had some fun convo's.. I've enjoyed our exchanges for sure and would love to play alongside you on another world. But you talk a big talk and yet I still have the 2 vills I took off of you earlier. And I don't take many enemy vills.. but got 2 of yours and held them.
First lol I never tried to truly take them back or they would have been mine already and who begged who to stop attacking once I did let a few nukes lose. Now I gave you ample warning to get ready for the likes of me,miss back line. Your friend sidewinder made himself the target first so you will have more time to say I still have those villas blood and I will agree with you do but watch what happens to the rest. I am not a big talker I told many what I will do before hand and to defend themselves, I want a fight and if I have to tell you in advance that you will feel my wrath then get ready since you will.

So are you trying to say, just because we are called "We Stand Together" means we are unable to quit the game due to more important reasons?
Well ye since if you do not stand together change your name to something more "truthful" like run away when problems arise and that will cover both real life and other issues. If you do not like what I say then teach me the error of my ways in the battlefield. Also just wanted to state a fact that will really upset people in Grind since those villages I lost I told my sitters(simon yuen,Homeini,Daryl1000) to lose them and made sure that my support will not reach in time. I could have kept them very easily but guess what I didn't and can you guys can't see why,I had low nobles and had other villages I wanted first but it did cost you guys a lot since my sitters are some of the best TLA has to offer.So I was not here so you never took them from me so wanted to rub your nose into that,imagine if my sitters did have the troops in that area which it does now,lol. Try an another OP on me since you will see how many you take and make sure you use enough troops to do that job so bring lots of friends. Sorry this was one post in two if you to connect them,frail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79621

I would love for the all vs *TLA* situation to actually inspire some people to attack. It is really tedious putting effort into attacks and having nothing in form of retaliation from my opposition.

DeletedUser

Slayer.. you are such a bag of wind. So damned full of yourself.

Shut up yourself.. Go ahead and attack a quitting player. Wow.. that's a real target.

And Mikey I have 2 daughters.. don't know how you got teen boys out of that one.. I only have 2 daughters.. get it? They are no more interested in this game that I am in you.

Why don't I fight back? I could care less about you all. You are such full blown wind bags and such ego maniacs it's disgusting to even read all these posts.

So you wonder why I lost my taste for the game? This is a reason as well..

And blood.. I NEVER BEGGED YOU FOR A DAMNED THING. DON"T MAKE STUFF UP JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT CALLED HERE. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THREATENED ME THAT THOSE 2 LITTLE VILLAGES WOULDN'T BE MINE LONG. Go ahead and take them. Now that I am quitting you should be able to get them. Big freakin deal.

I might not have been much of a fighter.. I have always admitted to that.. Told you that too Blood. But at least I didn't make myself to be more than I am. Never have and never will. I have always been there for my tribe to support them. I am a big reason some of you never got villages off my tribemates that you were trying to get. It was MY troops a lot of the time that kept you all at bay. So, maybe I don't attack. I was always the first to admit I suck at attacking. But I sure as hell could support. So all of you can kiss my foot and shut the heck up about trying to make me out to be some kind of wimp because I have RL issues I need to deal with. I stayed a hell of a lot longer than I intended. There is nothing worse than trying to make someone with real reasons look stupid for putting their real life ahead of this freaking G-A-M-E.

This will be my last post and I won't read any more of your garbage.. so rant all you want to eachother. I am sure that boosts your ego's even more. You all are so pathetic.

lords of the emos

Shut up yourself.. Go ahead and attack a quitting player. Wow.. that's a real target.

And Mikey I have 2 daughters.. don't know how you got teen boys out of that one.. I only have 2 daughters.. get it? They are no more interested in this game that I am in you.

Why don't I fight back? I could care less about you all. You are such full blown wind bags and such ego maniacs it's disgusting to even read all these posts.

And blood.. I NEVER BEGGED YOU FOR A DAMNED THING. DON"T MAKE STUFF UP JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT CALLED HERE. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THREATENED ME THAT THOSE 2 LITTLE VILLAGES WOULDN'T BE MINE LONG. Go ahead and take them. Now that I am quitting you should be able to get them. Big freakin deal.

I might not have been much of a fighter.. I have always admitted to that.. Told you that too Blood. But at least I didn't make myself to be more than I am. Never have and never will. I have always been there for my tribe to support them. I am a big reason some of you never got villages off my tribemates that you were trying to get. It was MY troops a lot of the time that kept you all at bay. So, maybe I don't attack. I was always the first to admit I suck at attacking. But I sure as hell could support. So all of you can kiss my foot and shut the heck up about trying to make me out to be some kind of wimp because I have RL issues I need to deal with. I stayed a hell of a lot longer than I intended. There is nothing worse than trying to make someone with real reasons look stupid for putting their real life ahead of this freaking G-A-M-E.

This will be my last post and I won't read any more of your garbage.. so rant all you want to eachother. I am sure that boosts your ego's even more. You all are so pathetic.

Skipped all of that cause it was boring.

Basically he is rage quitting.

DeletedUser62494

Am I full of myself? O yes yes I am lol

Here let me explain why. BECAUSE I HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT QUIT. BECAUSE I TOOK VILLAGES FROM YOU BEFORE YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE QUIT. BECAUSE I AM JUST PLAIN BETTER THAN ALL OF GRIND. I HAVE MORE SKILL IN MY LITTLE TOE THEN YOUR ENTIRE RABBLE YOU CALL A TRIBE.

By the way. Thanks for sending those attacks at me. I will enjoy watching ever last one of your nukes die on my walls.

Emos, She is rage quitting because I unloaded a bunch of fun loving nukes on her and she obviously can't handle a little bit of pressure. Story of GRIND. Folds under pressure. Docke did it. Token has done it by forming WST. Silent did it. Janjim can join the long list of players who all swore TLA would be dead and buried before they quit.

You all are pathetic. Get your asses back in game and stop TLA already. You make it to damn easy just quitting. I guess things aren't going your way so you quit? Get real. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME. Anything else makes it a waste of time.

DeletedUser

I NEVER BEGGED YOU FOR A DAMNED THING. DON"T MAKE STUFF UP JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT CALLED HERE. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THREATENED ME THAT THOSE 2 LITTLE VILLAGES WOULDN'T BE MINE LONG.
please read what I wrote again about begging I never said you but yes it was sidewinder coming to me saying we are friends and such. I like to see that message I wrote that we are friends which there is none. I was just giving you ample time to get ready unlike your assault on me but thats okay it is a war game. The whining of sidewinder annoyed me enough to attack him for now and not you I found you a nice person. You are just on the wrong side so I have to take your villages I was hoping in war but you took that away from me so farewell.

DeletedUser

Way hey we got some action on the forums.Im being nice now,whats your daughters names Jan?

DeletedUser

Much Appreciation JV, seems like your the only one in *TLA* that sees the pretty picture I was painting

All I got out of this was YOU ARE A QUITTER. And you are quitting now because you had the breaks and wanna claim you are not under fire. BULLSHIT. I promise that by this time tomorrow I will unload more nukes and nobles then you can handle. So shut up. Wasn't it your pathetic side that said GRIND doesn't quit?

Get real and attack back. GRIND are a bunch of quitting pansies. I swear your tribe is most pathetic tribe to ever make it this far. Your entire TRIBE SUCKS. Always has. Your all a bunch of over grown noobs who think your good cuz you can recruit and internally noble. Looks like war is your weak spot cuz you never learned how to play.

I am so sick of you all quitting. Your just so damn pathetic when you do. And all this TLA doesn't play fair blah blah. Follow your pathetic dukes and get back in line so I can continue to trample ALL GRIND/WST and the rest of you pathetic hugging tribes into the dirt.

So we are the pathetic ones because we choose to let go of a virtual game... And your not pathetic because you choose to continue playing it and watch time fly...?

Yeah that makes a whole lot of sense :)

Call me a liar, quitter, blah blah blah... But I know whats what and Pantherskurt was right, leaving this game is a good feeling... should of done it way earlier :lol:

DeletedUser62494

Much Appreciation JV, seems like your the only one in *TLA* that sees the pretty picture I was painting

So we are the pathetic ones because we choose to let go of a virtual game... And your not pathetic because you choose to continue playing it and watch time fly...?

Call me a liar, quitter, blah blah blah... But I know whats what and Pantherskurt was right, leaving this game is a good feeling... should of done it way earlier :lol:

No one cares about the picture you are painting. You quit. Now let the players still here do their job with out your constant crying. No one wants to hear you babble on about quitting. I left TW awhile back before W29 even started. And when I came back it was to play without any seriousness. And guess what? I am still not playing serious. Its a game. I dont know about you but I play games to win.

DeletedUser

Don't worry Zig, Slayer is only livid that he has wasted so much time on a game for nothing. There will be no glory in w29 only slow, meaningless dissolution.

DeletedUser62494

Don't worry Zig, Slayer is only livid that he has wasted so much time on a game for nothing. There will be no glory in w29 only slow, meaningless dissolution.

We have our glory. Unlike you Irake we didn't quit when the going was tuff. We ruffed it out and have come out on top. You on the other hand quit. There is no glory in quitting. Those who stick around and fight to the end. Even if they lose are glorious in my eyes for having the courage to stick it to the end. To keep trying and not just quit because the going got ruff.

DeletedUser

We have our glory. Unlike you Irake we didn't quit when the going was tuff. We ruffed it out and have come out on top. You on the other hand quit. There is no glory in quitting. Those who stick around and fight to the end. Even if they lose are glorious in my eyes for having the courage to stick it to the end. To keep trying and not just quit because the going got ruff.

lol...you had nothing to do with my departure my friend. You can thank the tribal wars staff for that. I refuse to play a game that is ran by tyrants.

DeletedUser

You are right there, thanks for correcting me as I shouldn't have been painting with such a broad brush. There are many that I like but the ones higher up are less then reasonable.

DeletedUser

You are right there, thanks for correcting me as I shouldn't have been painting with such a broad brush. There are many that I like but the ones higher up are less then reasonable.
Possibly, I'd guess depends on the day, as some days they are better than other's :]

DeletedUser

Blah, blah, blah. All I heard was about how Grind! was going to win by outlasting anything *TLA* could throw at them. Now all I hear is about how they were planning to quit & how they are winners for quitting the game.

Grind!: You guys should have enlisted this guy:
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPTj-ECSLOc

Grind!, you guys could have all won a long time & gone barb. Well, you would have left one person behind I am sure. I mean I am sure Warrior would be going bonkers trying to figure out how to noble all of those barbs :D

DeletedUser

Heya kris!! Missed you my little blue haired buddy! Who is this grind you speak of? ;)

DeletedUser79621

The tribe that has failed miserably at being a super-power in this world despite thinking they were ^_^