W26's most hated player?

DeletedUser35787

I guess paolo is right in a way. Good at the 100 metre sprint but no stamina for the full marathon.

DeletedUser74275

he quit due to rl, i talk to him occasionally.

well thats different

if however u got a good ass whooping, just man up and face it, u werent good enough

it will prob happen to me soon, but i wont go easy

as for what rampage says aboout Normy....

normy did a good job in t4h....but whatever he says doesnt mean its gospel, remember people look at me (my small minnows) like im the new normy...and half the time i have verbal diarhea on here just saying it how it is

clear! will win this world with about 20 active members tops, thats my 2011 prediction

DeletedUser50733

normy did a good job in t4h....but whatever he says doesnt mean its gospel, remember people look at me (my small minnows) like im the new normy

No offense but you will never be up to the standard of normy. Not trying to brown-nose normy here either :lol: but he is a different class to you.

DeletedUser74275

No offense but you will never be up to the standard of normy. Not trying to brown-nose normy here either :lol: but he is a different class to you.

id like to see you break this down

as the stats certainly fall in my favour

to say i would NEVER be up to the standard of normy is fascinating

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35787

I think the likes of normy, paolo, or any player who seem to be able to defend and keep going, Whoever they are all come to down to a combination of factors:
1) People who will support you
2) People who will sit you, and do it well, but mainly...
3) Being able to be online (and on the game) a heck of a lot

If any of those factors do not link up, you're pretty screwed.

DeletedUser74275

i agree Anom

it isnt necessary down to skill, u have to have a bit of know how and knowledge of some stuff

but if u havent got the backing of friends etc, you are pretty much already on the spit for dinner!

now only point 2 i will shock u with Anomonmonly, i havent been sat for over a month and infact ive been sitting others - about 4 or 5 accounts (2 with mass incommmings 2 or 3 with zero)

you may have noticed a flutter of brilliance from the maegnas account, yeah that was me lol! 25 villages off wrightway in a 3 day raid - but then original player came back and nooobed it all up lol!

Mentor 7th

normy neva needed the stacks of his tribes he was a TW machine

he rellied on skill not numbers

DeletedUser74275

normy neva needed the stacks of his tribes he was a TW machine

he rellied on skill not numbers

so he got all that ODD
(Rank Name Defeated
1 normy [noobs] 172,40 Mio.)

from just sniping with 50 Light cav on 200 axes LOOOOOOOOOOOL

he mustve sniped you a zillion times

talking silly now me old menthol

Mentor 7th

i remember a 52 hr non sleep match between me and him involving 5 villas on k34 when t4h were a force and he sniped things and played deffense better than any1 ive seen

ive seen some of ur villas he never had half that amount

and he arned that 177m when he was half ur size against a foe half clears size as it is atm

DeletedUser74275

i remember a 52 hr non sleep match between me and him involving 5 villas on k34 when t4h were a force and he sniped things and played deffense better than any1 ive seen

ive seen some of ur villas he never had half that amount

and he arned that 177m when he was half ur size against a foe half clears size as it is atm

easier to stack less villages than nearly a 1,000 ya know

youre forgetting also, how many villages my opponents have, it was alright for dronning iben to just waste 300 nukes on me in december, it didnt sweat him, he prob got another 400 lying around

ive had my fair share of sniping sessions, winning and losing villages, i think ive re-capped about 7 villages in the last month, which isnt all that bad when facing 8.000 incommings and relentless nuking, i bet normy never faced that

Mentor 7th

but its all relational his tribe was half the size at this time meaning half the villas

lets say clear sent me 50% of its support if i required it

when i was half my size id expect the same 50% even though clear would be 50% smaller

DeletedUser74275

but its all relational his tribe was half the size at this time meaning half the villas

lets say clear sent me 50% of its support if i required it

when i was half my size id expect the same 50% even though clear would be 50% smaller

yeah it is.....

but you say that normy was never stacked

so how did he get all that ODD, for way back then with those circumstances...without stacking, il tell you how, he got stacked upon request

besides, i think youre judging me on about 15 of my villages in k64 that got heavy stacked.....i stacked most of them myself....

my tribe cant afford to be stacking me like that

Mentor 7th

course they can ur out to be a legend and a martyr

you know the focus will always be on U, N 2 b fair id rather attack u n mike more than ur any other of ur tribe

u'd rather die n look good than play smart n look bad, I have no doubt if our attacks were further spread we'd find massive holes.

DeletedUser74275

lol
im not out to be a martyr, im just stating facts

if i have lied once, you go ahead and tell me where

how can my tribe afford to be supporting me with everything? theyre all under heavy attack themselves

anom etc will tell you im telling the truth that they found me open (scout reports) in my rear k's as i was busy supporting myself in k64 and northern k74

all i have questioned here is something pretty simple

why was normy a god, and im just some lucky noob who can withstand mass attacks, snipe, re-cap (do everything normy could do)

normy would laugh at this himself, we all know he was good

anom was correct when stating the ways to succeed mass attacks

frankly, 80% of clear! players could never do what i have done, because one way or another, they wouldve been torn a new asshole

im luck i have friends in and out of clear!, where friendship goes beyond tribe status, some remember i helped guide them to where they are now and got them interested in op's when it couldve been just as easy to get bored with the world

im no martyr, but if u cant recognise what i have done to world 26, i believe you are either ignorant, jealous or stupid

go hide back under that rock you peeled yourself out from ya lemming :icon_razz:

Mentor 7th

i like lemmings

u remember when i left T4H for a few days not knowing if i would have been accepted by clear single handed with no1 to help and T4H destroyed every1 who could support me. i went from 1.4m to 800k which they couldnt budge me from. And my ODD was no.1 in the world when sum noob deleted my account. So don't go thinking ur the only 1 who'm can deffend and I did it solo most of the way.

DeletedUser74275

yeah i remember

i sat your account for about 3 days

dont know if that was during these attacks though

dont u play another account now anyway...jlonce?

Mentor 7th

when my acc had to be sat that was when it failed......

.......... i blame you personally now ;-)

and i know you tell the truth as I do