Boss Family vs. Party!

• Thread starter A humble player
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How do you spell Michael?

i do have evidence.. im preparing a premade for world 100.... its in our forums.. its kinda a big undertaking for me .. and takes up most of my time...
:icon_rolleyes:

On the evidence of this thread, if you want to learn how to fail spectacularly and then try to lie your way out of it - join this premade :lol:

DeletedUser

I sure do, but atm Im waiting for the Fang and the Party! to fight and wound themselves, then I simply walk in and collect my spoils. Thatll save a lot of pains:icon_razz::icon_razz:. I m not stupid enuf to bang my head against those city walls with troop supports from their tribes.

if they agree to fight hand to hand, ill be happy to accept it, if not, ill wait.

They are busy showing their teeth to one another and can not afford sacrificing their troops on my defence:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:, and ill build my attack force during that time:icon_razz:

So what your saying is you arent ready to atk them atm?

and why not take advantage of this situation of their distraction and pounce they will still be busy with the war...

you really are full of it arent you?

DeletedUser

So what your saying is you arent ready to atk them atm?

and why not take advantage of this situation of their distraction and pounce they will still be busy with the war...

you really are full of it arent you?
They are not yet exhausted. The war has just been started and they are still in good shape:icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

They are not yet exhausted. The war has just been started and they are still in good shape:icon_razz::icon_razz:

just atk and weaken them some more. Your just making excuses now its quite pathetic. If you were as high and mighty in game as you are in the forums, you wouldnt need to wait you'd just do it...

so how about that?...

Last edited by a moderator:

A humble player

Stop being so egotistical. You have neither the skill nor the reputation to back it up.
You come to this forums saying you are uber 1337, and could totally own Party! and its members, and that we are scared to attack you. But, when pressed to prove it, you say we are all still to strong.

Oh, and FYI, I farmed in your church radius yesterday.

DeletedUser

Stop being so egotistical. You have neither the skill nor the reputation to back it up.
You come to this forums saying you are uber 1337, and could totally own Party! and its members, and that we are scared to attack you. But, when pressed to prove it, you say we are all still to strong.

oooh he gonna get you....at some point lol he's all mouth no trousers

DeletedUser

Could u pls quote any of my sayings that I can totally own Party!
I just challenge Party! to come and none come, thats why I say Party is not deserved to be called the best tribe when still letting someone grow within their area. I say you all are scared to attack me, and i still say that thing now. Thats true:lol:

Or you may have problems in reading E:icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

just atk and weaken them some more. Your just making excuses now its quite pathetic. If you were as high and mighty in game as you are in the forums, you wouldnt need to wait you'd just do it...

so how about that?...
As said in the above post, you too may have reading problems. I just say that Party is not strong as they are, coz they do not dare to attack me, thats all.

I dont promise ill attack them now, but that ill do very soon:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have no problem reading, your flaming them about doing nothing but yet so are you. i challenge you to atk them to provoke them and show them the error of letting you survive but you make excuses like "your not ready" or "your waiting for the right moment" i say atk them now show them that they made a mistake and entice them to actually as you say "prove themselves"...

A humble player

As said in the above post, you too may have reading problems. I just say that Party is not strong as they are, coz they do not dare to attack me, thats all.

I dont promise ill attack them now, but that ill do very soon:icon_biggrin:

You are a noob, you have no chance against party and you know it.
You have so little chance against party that we don;t feel it important to attack you (well, I just sent one, but only for funsies). As I said, stop being so egotistical, you aren't deserving of the skill you pretend to have.

DeletedUser

I have no problem reading, your flaming them about doing nothing but yet so are you. i challenge you to atk them to provoke them and show them the error of letting you survive but you make excuses like "your not ready" or "your waiting for the right moment" i say atk them now show them that they made a mistake and entice them to actually as you say "prove themselves"...
Lol, I just talk about Party! not yet being the best tribe; im a lone wolf, im not in the best tribe or I do not brag to be a top player:lol:.

I dont bang my head against a rock wall. Single-handedly I may take the chance, but i dont deploy my troops against a tribe, so ill wait till they are all exhausted enuf, thats normal.

DeletedUser

You are a noob, you have no chance against party and you know it.
You have so little chance against party that we don;t feel it important to attack you (well, I just sent one, but only for funsies). As I said, stop being so egotistical, you aren't deserving of the skill you pretend to have.
:icon_razz:
Im surey a noob in the game, as i said above a few times already:lol:, but i can still provoke enuf problem for Party when time comes, and that may be quite soon:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The fact that i dont have to spend much time in the game and still stand there and build my city while no one, however bigger, dares to attack, gimme me fun and thats enuf for this game:icon_biggrin:

Looks like you spend all your time in the forums.

DeletedUser

:icon_razz:
Im surey a noob in the game, as i said above a few times already:lol:, but i can still provoke enuf problem for Party when time comes, and that may be quite soon:icon_biggrin:

see bold

well bugger off then until that time comes your boring now XD

DeletedUser

a humble player; kolak666; ladeez please put away your handbags and stop using rude language :icon_redface:

You two could learn a thing or two from me about anger management :icon_wink:

Moderator close this thread. Its boring

A humble player

a humble player; kolak666; ladeez please put away your handbags and stop using rude language :icon_redface:

You two could learn a thing or two from me about anger management :icon_wink:

Moderator close this thread. Its boring

I'm sorry, what rude language did I use?
Please point it out.
And rednoob, threads are only closed on creator (my) asking, or excessive spam/insults/whatever.
neither of those has been met.

DeletedUser

i dont remember using a sinlge rude word could you point 1 out for me please XD

DeletedUser97030

I've seen a lot of trash talk in my time, but this is some of the worst.

Also, Wolfen clearly hasn't studied Machiavelli closely enough...

DeletedUser

Did Party! disband like i said would happen or are they still here under a different name :/ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.