Boss Family vs. Party!

• Thread starter A humble player
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

A humble player

I was going to do a (very long) PnP, by pretending to be the leader of boss and yelling about how they are owning party!, with stats and Party!'s war declarations, and BOSS's war declarations, and reports and mails and skype excerpts, about their 500 members and great ability to both support and attack the same player and how Party! was doomed, and then says something slightly funny about how I was actually the leader of Party! and I was confused, since I wanted to write a PnP for the winning side (oh the irony), as we had no chance in the upcoming war against the almost 500 members of the BOSS family (and of course, more lolcats than words), but I'm tired, its late, and I don't want to spend more time on a PnP than time spent fighting the actual war.
(there is horrible wall of text/run on/comma splice filled sentence-paragraph for you)

So, BOSS and their uncle-cousin (its a southern thing), niece-aunt (southerners), grandmother-mother (do I really...), son, and wife (these actually being BOSS, BOSS-S, BOSS-F, ~BOFM~, N*W*O, and possibly FANG (everyone is confused about FANG)) declared on Party!, party declared back. This all happened a few hours ago (formally), and we plan to keep you updated, and entertained throughout the rest of the war.

I forgot to mention, there are possibly also a double-cousin (south...), cousin-nephew (do I?), grandfather paradox (wait, that's actually a philosophical problem), father-brother (back to the south), grandson-nephew (...), and in-law-husband () who are actually some other top 10 and 20 tribes in K43. So all in all, K43 is in flux, things will happen, and if all goes well, Party! will be moving up in the world.

Discuss!

DeletedUser

This is an ugly war declaration ........ yet I really enjoyed it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Man, You better not pull some fudgin' Yawn!/GOTN garbage. I'll root for Party!
Please don't fudgin' merge after you say this is war. PLEASE.. K? Let the party begin!

DeletedUser80603

GO Party!.............Sike!...........GOOOOOOOO BOSS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Taking all bets here! :p

I'd put my money on Party!. Y'all are pretty dang awesome.

DeletedUser88396

lol, i wouldn't say we are awesome as of yet, but compared to them we are!!

DeletedUser88396

AgentX, don't forget you are going for Party! because you loves me

DeletedUser

So much troops o_O

Inactive much ? :)

If Boss make the right person Baron and he puts effort into this War, sorry party as awsome as you lot look/are you will not have a chance.

Sellsword

So much troops o_O

Inactive much ? :)

If Boss make the right person Baron and he puts effort into this War, sorry party as awsome as you lot look/are you will not have a chance.

Bold statement there. Why don't you make a map to show rerspective layouts, activity analysis and a reputation comparison between the top players on both sides?

King Matt II

tl;dr

IKEA will be stood side-by-side with our family tribe in this war.
Well, in spirit anyway. You're on your own. We still love you though! <3

Hugs and kisses from IKEA!

DeletedUser

Current map.will see if it changes at all

map-1.png

DeletedUser88396

There is more then that, you have to include family, and top 10 tribes in k43 XD

DeletedUser

i swear the amount of hugging BOSS have done this thread should have been:

party Vs. the world XD

Sellsword

Current map.will see if it changes at all

The map shows two entwined tribes -- meaning there will be little use in trying to organize tribal ops or defense, simply because everyone involved is close to the enemy. Under those circumstances, history has favored individual skill, which Party! is rumored to have the most. However, sheer numbers can help Boss, as the above map presumably does not show all involved members of the BOSS family.

Looking at the Party! members, we once again notice a lack of activity on Sunday (11 players were inactive for at least 1 day during the last week, of which 8 on Sunday). I count at least 7 people with an academy. ODA-wise, 21 players show a steady increase over the last week (defined as a minimum of three ODA increases in a week's time). Oh yeah, and it looks like they have 2 inactive guys in the tribe.

Looking at Boss, they have a massive 94 members in the main tribe alone, of which 36 have activity issues (missing a day of playing in the last week). Of those 36, I can further define 8 as very inactive -- not too bad for such a mass-recruitment tribe. Heldenfeld, one of their top guns, was inactive during the entire weekend -- might be a good idea to scout him saturday morning :icon_wink: Oh, and from the looks of it, none of them have academies :icon_eek:

On that positive note, I wish everyone involved a good time, and happy hunting to Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.