Boss Family vs. Party!

• Thread starter A humble player
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Holy crap. I'm not trying to read all that text. Make it right. I'll come back tomorrow. :T

michealkauz

Looks like you caught a couple with their pants down.

Others still have their offense.

ppsr still has all his LC, probably still holding quite a few axemen as well.

he had 3k ax... now is down to 1k ax

DeletedUser

Of course, of course, and ain't it funny how you can look at the map and think to yourself "Party! is just absolutely swamped in enemies", and then looking at the analysis and still say "Boss doesn't stand a chance". 32 against about 250, and it still isn't evenly matched.

@ Split Decision: congrats on the cap!

From party!s point of view===> more targets for them,lol :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96821

Current map.will see if it changes at all

map-1.png

Shouldnt you be focusing more on Nobody Instead of making Maps?

A humble player

Looks like you caught a couple with their pants down.

Others still have their offense.

ppsr still has all his LC, probably still holding quite a few axemen as well.

He still has quite a few axes.
I made an op, since I'm not having to play actively, so 10-15 boss members should have their villages either cleared, catted, or both in the nect hour or so.

A humble player

Looking forward to the reports!

erm, I'll throw some out later (tribemates are free to), but this describes it rather well:
Against every member tribe of Boss (the family), that we declared war on, we are winning overall.
Most, in both the ODA and ODD sections.

DeletedUser

C'mon! Post something. O_O
I wanna see some dead troops! Where is the blood and guts?!?!?!

DeletedUser

That's what I'm talking about.
Split Decision knows how to get the Party! started!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88396

indeed, and report number 1, the player has already been nobled, number 2, soon to be nobled

DeletedUser

Lets be honest how far can Party really go ?

They have 31.members

Say 6 of them are Cleared, leaving 25.members

As you see from there reports/ODA they are losing troops heavily lets say 5 of them loss troops from Catting/Ramming/Clearing Etc... That leaves 20.members

Lets say 10 of them have lost half there troops that leaves 10.members

10.members with full troop counts and Boos/there alliance or gang-banging tribes/huggers what ever you want to call it still have like 200.Offensive villages to use..... Party is outnumbered and out soon will be out classed. Its just a matter of time.

Sorry Party but this is just a matter of fact and no matter what you do its over unless these tribes are that dumb and accept your new nap terms if you will make them etc...

Gotta love the mass-recruit-extended-family tribes around, it give off a real sense of what this game is all about.

The Hugzz <3 :icon_cool:

Yes you do have to love them because they bring War to this game unlike the smart Vets who get Naps farm them still and grow nicely and quietly and then do a pnp on a tribe who has no chance.

But the Hugging/Mass-Recruited tribes know only War so its all good :) gives us fun on these Forums were would we be without them ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eh.. I see what you're saying nub but wouldn't you be more impressed if Party! cleaned out all of BOSS and their families or if BOSS just overwhelmed with sheer numbers? I believe Party! will get way more respect in TW than BOSS would if they win because you just know BOSS would've won because of their size and Party! won because of skill.

DeletedUser

Eh.. I see what you're saying nub but wouldn't you be more impressed if Party! cleaned out all of BOSS and their families or if BOSS just overwhelmed with sheer numbers? I believe Party! will get way more respect in TW than BOSS would if they win because you just know BOSS would've won because of their size and Party! won because of skill.

Was there any reason to call me Nub ? you N0ob :icon_biggrin:

Anyway yes they would get more respect but it won't happen just accept it.

When has there ever been a tribe to get past a gang-bang of so much.

Just 2 examples

Iban W40 gang-banged for ages, over a month even and in the end they disbanded.

Squad W40 gang-banged so much then Nms rank 2 came and finished them.

There is no way out Party! will disband :icon_twisted:

Don't get me wrong Party is the best tribe in the top 20 by far i think and if they do which i doubt but if they do pass this Gang-Bang and don't merge with any other tribe i see Party eating this world up :)

DeletedUser

hmm catting the farm will slow them down but don't you think catting the smithy will slow them even further?

DeletedUser

[spoil]Was there any reason to call me Nub ? you N0ob :icon_biggrin:

Anyway yes they would get more respect but it won't happen just accept it.

When has there ever been a tribe to get past a gang-bang of so much.

Just 2 examples

Iban W40 gang-banged for ages, over a month even and in the end they disbanded.

Squad W40 gang-banged so much then Nms rank 2 came and finished them.

There is no way out Party! will disband :icon_twisted:

Don't get me wrong Party is the best tribe in the top 20 by far i think and if they do which i doubt but if they do pass this Gang-Bang and don't merge with any other tribe i see Party eating this world up :)[/spoil]

Unless you have any solid proof to back up those numbers, your musings are pointless and baseless.

DeletedUser

Well if you look at the 2nd page of this thread there is 6 reports of Party! being attacked/Catted.

Weather or not my numbers are right or wrong it will happen and eventually be right...

If you accept it now when all is doomed for party! you won't feel so bad because during that time you accepted it you would have got over it :)

DeletedUser

Substantial damage was only done to one or two members. The rest have their offense and their LC (according to posts by Party! members). As long as they have their LC, they'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.