*tla*

DeletedUser

I am inactive, please take easy gains against me. Do it, do it na0!

DeletedUser

bert what you do need to relise is because your tribe shows no resistance to us our players can just take a couple of week holiday from playing at barely any effect to there account, if you dont belive me you can look at my stats i had basically a month of over xmas and despite being frontline i did not receive one incoming, so when you have been playing the same game for so long and there is no risk to your account why not take a break and referesh yourself, as long as u log in to mint coins and run recrutment script every other day your account will be ready to attack when u can find the motivation

also if we accept your theory that tla is mostly inactive, how does it feal for your active tribe to be losing in humiliating fasion to a bunch of inactives, to lose to good players is one thing but i would not be on here boosting how i was losing to inactives

DeletedUser89005

i had basically a month of over xmas and despite being frontline i did not receive one incoming
you state you where inactive for almost 1 month here..
as long as u log in to mint coins and run recrutment script every other day your account will be ready to attack when u can find the motivation
and here you more or less state you log on every few days..

enlighten me to where you are actually inactive, infact explain to me how.. for you've baffled me now..

DeletedUser79621

enlighten me to where you are actually inactive, infact explain to me how.. for you've baffled me now..

Logging in to recruit and mint coins can hardly be considered active... It takes less than a minute to click a script a few times and to mint coins... Now less than 1 minute out of 1440 minutes in a day is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

DeletedUser89005

so in actual fact he is not been inactive then.. "correct"

DeletedUser79621

I was writing this earlier before I had to go somewhere and forgot about it >.<

yes you are kiddo..

have you seen the catted and nuked vills i done today against your inactives, remember sat accounts can only last for so long.. then you will be on your own my boy along with the other pathetic players who claim to be winning..
such pathetic claims from tla only give weight to mine..

I bolded the relevant part... The same could be said for your side Bert, as for a previous post about no point growth... I didn't grow in points for over a month at one point but I assure you I was on TW every day, I was helping others with attacking villages as I am a team player.

We claim to be winning? Have you looked at the auto-updating map, have you looked at the stats for this war? Do you even pay attention to the massive village/point/troop difference between GRIND and TLA? I can say the answer for all of these is a no since we are apparently "claiming to win" Seriously Bert, open your eyes and actually look at the stats for this war, you'll find TLA are quite clearly winning.

Let's flashback to the start of this war, you know when GRIND did the declaring and stated how much better than TLA they were and how none of them would ever give up... Compare the number of players that have quit within TLA since the start of the war wiht the number of players in GRIND/WST/HaHa/etc. have quit...

why on earth would i look at your sig and your persistent attiude to so tells me that you are a fool, ranks mean nothing, guts do though and no you hav'nt narrowed it down, you have still to expose the sat accounts..

Bert, you talk about her attitude making her a fool, what about your own? Are you the king of the fools? Since you are the king of knowing which of TLA's accounts are sat accounts please enlighten us.

I like posts, when they make sense. Bert good on you for coming back to forums :eek: But lul, sat accounts/inactives, every tribe has em, every tribe will. Find a new argument.

I kind of had a part in his return by telling him teh forums missed him, but hey who doesn't love the deluded fool for thinking GRIND actually have a chance.

He was inactive in terms of doing anything meaningful against the opposition... While we are talking about inactives, I log in every day yet about 2 month ago I didn't grow in points by even 1, yet I was still logging in, still launching attacks, still sending support... Just because people don't grow in points does not mean they are inactive Bert.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

because bert if u had looked in the stats the same way as your flaging up inactives now u would have highlighted me as inactive due to 0 growth in points oda or odd which is more my point that these stats can be misleading as the player can still be there but there just tacking a break which after 2 years of play is more than fair

also dont put words in to my mouth i never said i was inactive i said players can take a couple of weeks holiday from the game i had a month i never said i went inactive for a month

DeletedUser89005

logging in and activating your account is not being inactive...

DeletedUser

i never said i was inactive let me break this up for you

tacking a holiday from the game does not mean going inactive it means doing the absolute bare minimum to aviod playing the game for a while but without massive damage to your account

however to the outside observer looking at the stats in the same way you are highlighting inactives the account would appear inactive

if you wish to keep claiming i said i was inactive please quote me saying cuz all i can find me saying is that i had a break from the game

DeletedUser89005

i had a break from the game
taking a "break" is that saying you went inactive?
tacking a holiday from the game
where you still active?

make up your mind, you where either active or you where'nt.. logging in to do builds is still being active.. not taking a holiday or a break for almost a month as you stated is absurd, as your account would no longer be there, so you where either telling porkies or you where still active, so please clarify it, otherwise i can only assume you've made a silly post and cant rectify it now that it has been quoted.. so in simple terms clarify your post, where you active or not?

DeletedUser

ok bert i will repeat myself one last time as you are obviously unable to grasp basic english

tacking a holiday from the game does not mean going inactive it means doing the absolute bare minimum to aviod playing the game for a while but without massive damage to your account hence why i gave it a different name to inactivity if i was inactive i would say inactive if im tacking a break and doing the bare minimum then i will discribe that as a break or holiday from the game which exactly what i said i took

also you describe sat accounts as inactive but an account with less activity than a sat account as active so plz make your mind up as to what your own arguement actually is as your replies simply make you look more and more of a fool

DeletedUser89005

bert what you do need to relise is because your tribe shows no resistance to us our players can just take a couple of week holiday from playing at barely any effect to there account, if you dont belive me you can look at my stats i had basically a month of over xmas
you state here that you had almost a 1 month of a break..

then you say
i never said i was inactive
my argument is for you to clarify your post, is that too difficult...

you where either active or you where'nt.. which was it?

DeletedUser

HE NEVER SAID HE WAS INACTIVE he simply stated he took a break from the hassle of attacking ect ect

DeletedUser

i did in my first post you moronic troll

one min gameplay every 2 days = break
nothing = inactive

i had a break

to an outside observer i would appear inactive however i was not, stats can be misleading

clear enough for u ?

DeletedUser89005

so now you did'nt take a break for almost 1 month..

but then why state that you did.. and i have not called you any degrading names so please dont call me any..
"its quite petty"

DeletedUser79621

When did he say he didn't take a break for a month in that post?

DeletedUser

there is no point cointueing this as you fail to comprehend english and fail to quote full sentences in order to try and manipulate your arguement, have you ever worked for the goverment? i hear there looking for ppl with your skill set

DeletedUser89005

there is no point cointueing this
are you now quitting this debate, or are you taking a break, please do clarify it for me..
you fail to comprehend english and fail to quote full sentences
are you mocking my grammar now?
have you ever worked for the goverment?
no, apparently my previous life denies me the oppertunity.. have you, as you appear to be a tory boy..