[player]tuckguan[/player] today at 05:34:18 Withdraw
[player]RexxuS[/player] today at 05:36:52 Withdraw
[player]Sten444[/player] today at 05:47:20 Withdraw

Jan 22
05:45 Jinn.Vodka joined the tribe.

he joined before we heard from you

all my respect mate

DeletedUser

Well then we are at war with your tribe unless the K56 players are booted.

I'm actually being quite calm about this and I'm not over reacting here, but you obviously know nothing about this game. I will not sit by and watch you recruit every player in sight in our area of expansion. They stood by Rogues, they will be determined as refugees by COMING and Static.

Let's go even further with this... your tribe sent an invite to a player in K65. I mean seriously... do you even bother to check maps when you send out invites????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93357

Jan 22
05:45 Jinn.Vodka joined the tribe.

he joined before we heard from you

all my respect mate

With all respect...keep your finger of the invite button were Rogues is concerned...they were Rogues..not Magvel...they merged into ROGUES making them ROGUES players.

You waited all of a few hours for a reply...

DeletedUser64592

we currently have no members with towns in k65 or any members with invites with towns in k65

one of our recuits that joined has 2 towns in k66

just 2 towns :) all others are in k56/57 pretty much of any recuit

no disrespect intended to your tribe, much disrespect intended for allos? :)

With all respect...keep your finger of the invite button were Rogues is concerned...they were Rogues..not Magvel...they merged into ROGUES making them ROGUES players.

You waited all of a few hours for a reply...

i am sry we offended and i understand what you are saying

i know 21 hours isn't a long time to wait for a reply LOL we obviously should have acted earlier and none of this mass joining was expected as tristin said and all has stopped since we have been mailed

Last edited:

DeletedUser95272

Good luck Coming, it's going to be a tough war considering you don't share any front lines or anything. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Good luck Coming, it's going to be a tough war considering you don't share any front lines or anything. :icon_rolleyes:
Doesn't take long to noble into their core.

We had no issues with TEMP until today, but if they think they can simply recruit our enemy, then we're at war.... simple.

DeletedUser

Good luck Temp. Your going to face your first big challenge in this world

DeletedUser

Yeah....if I was Temp I would hit the dismiss button real quick

greenmonsta

Nice one temp. Chicken out from attacking them while they are still strong, as soon as they start falling you declare? Yeah, piss off. If you don't butt out of our war now, you'll find yourselves rimmed as soon as rogues are done.

DeletedUser

Nice one temp. Chicken out from attacking them while they are still strong, as soon as they start falling you declare? Yeah, piss off. If you don't butt out of our war now, you'll find yourselves rimmed as soon as rogues are done.
Wow... you guys have annoyed both Greenmonsta and myself in one move... that's a perfect recipe for war.

Game on.

DeletedUser

I find it funny at the fail to remove the URL-BBCodes, in attempt to disguise who's who in the first mail by renaming the players as "x" :lol:

Jinn.Vodka
MissKittyRules

??

You're duke, ya? :icon_whatthe:

Btw, gtfo of our war.

DeletedUser96812

I know... sad how this all came out on world forums too. Was only trying to help :icon_rolleyes:

I only turned round for a minute and all this stuff comes out...faaaaark im sure no disrespect was meant to you or your tribe in this move

greenmonsta is there not plenty to go round for everyone? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I know... sad how this all came out on world forums too. Was only trying to help :icon_rolleyes:

I only turned round for a minute and all this stuff comes out...faaaaark im sure no disrespect was meant to you or your tribe in this move

There would have been plenty for everyone... if you had earned the right by stepping into the war when you should have, but you didn't.

Your duke wimped out and now he decides to grow a pair. Sorry, too little too late.

DeletedUser93357

You don't need to grow a pair when Rogues is already falling apart ;)

DeletedUser

We've worked hard to get where we are at the war, and not going to let anyone come in for easy pickings.

So no, there's not enough to go around. It's that simple. :icon_neutral:

Go north.

DeletedUser

go temp, also i see alot, and i mean alot of players have left this morning, left rogues that is

Infact this could have been the shortest declaration for world 53
I once saw a tribe disband within 38 minutes of being declared upon in another world... that was so damn funny.