BRKDA declares PILLOW FIGHT!

DeletedUser57711

I swear all this arguing will get me to eventually want to retake an account and get back in the war against BDeath, XXXX and now BRKDA apparently.

Please do so as you got your ass kicked then and i am sure you would this time and Bdeath is a dead tribe so you could win that one not one single active player left to really talk of (as in would put up a fight lol)

BDeath [Black Death]
Total points: 18.858.535, Avg points: 2.694.076
Villages: 1.938, Avg points/village: 9.731
ODA: 2.015.141.763, Rank: 4, ODD: 1.759.376.981, Rank: 4

Blackrat47
2.205.276 11,69% +44.089 9.349.447 0,46% +109.293 7.203.961 0,41% +4.871 215 1h
calzzy
2.692.585 14,28% 0 20.806.524 1,03% 0 6.242.527 0,35% 0 283 95d 21h
CodaAlFine
788.538 4,18% -121.882 235.120.909 11,67% 0 145.978.348 8,30% +4.296 91 17d 16h
general0406
3.183.131 16,88% 0 32.045.012 1,59% 0 29.363.237 1,67% 0 301 39d
Joshaviah
2.464.467 13,07% -767.066 11.875.313 0,59% +1.421.709 36.803.932 2,09% +1.008.809 268 18h
kentdgr8
4.415.195 23,41% +107 41.610.637 2,06% +184.175 31.450.900 1,79% 0 459 8h
Longstroke
3.109.343 16,49% 0 30.999.548 1,54% 0 20.369.164 1,16% 0 321 8d 18h

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I did get my ass kicked, but only because I could not dedicate enough time to play. If I decide to return I will have no school for a good 6+ months so I can no-life it to get situated in W22 for real this time.

DeletedUser43660

@JonedCap - You're seriously going to assume my coming here to say what I say has ANYTHING to do with $CoD$? It is out of respect for a once great world and I am speaking my mind on the direction things are going. I don't wanna see XXXX and BRKDA exist when this is over. From what you are telling me, it is what is going to happen. A family. Tell me what is a family if that isn't? Just because BRKDA isn't called XXXXX doesn't mean they are not functioning as family, not as allies.

This faintly reminds me of AndyJC trying to say -3- wasn't XIII's family in everything but name. Except you all have much more powerful propaganda to back it up and will try and argue that my reference has nothing to do with this and can not be comparable in any way when really the base argument of both is whether they are family or a close ally. So it is quite alike despite the original -3- being fail and BRKDA having been a much better tribe at another point in the world.

I assumed no such thing. Remember, you said this:

$CoD$ didn't use the rest of the world to bring down their only real threat. XXXX and BRKDA did.

You really believe that? Simplistic drivel.

You're entitled to your wants for W22, and I don't begrudge you for it. You do not like XXXX. And as a representative of my tribe, I can say the feeling is quite mutual. I remember the last time you talked crap to XXXX, specifically about the itdox account when you were on helio123. I took the itdox sit shortly thereafter and wrecked you. Take up another account in $COD$, and you will see the same result: XXXX will wreck you.

And nice try on the -3- and XIII/XIV comparison. Straw man argument.

By such logic, -TBP-, tony's tribe, MJ, and -3- are all part of the 'XXXX family.' We share a planner, and for the most part share the same enemies, and we support one another. But we do not control those tribes. We do not dictate to those tribes on what they can, and cannot do. You seriously think tony, saint, MJ, and Syn would tolerate Thmorrison, myself, or colbey barking orders at them? Get off it.

Ah, but of course you wouldn't believe that, yeah? Thus, your comment on functionality apropos our relationship with BRKDA. It is a clever, but specious argument: If that were the case, then XXXX and XIII were family tribes. RBE and D3TH were family tribes. That all allied tribes are then family tribes by such logic.

BRKDA and XXXX allied long ago when we controlled maybe 5 K's between us. We had no idea that our alliance, our tribes, would last this long. Who could? You sound like some silly conspiratorial tw's nut on this. We have lasted, other tribes have not.

And I"m sure you're aware that XXXX stayed out of the DOR/BRKDA and -3- wars. We did not intervene and we did not support DOR/BRKDA. Nice family tribe we are :icon_rolleyes: (XXXX were NAP with -3- at that time).

I don't really know what else to say when we can't even get past basic things like 'ally' and 'family tribe.' Do you even know why or how BRKDA warred apollo? Or D3TH? Or $COD$? Or EBR and S|W? I didn't mail Syn24, or Pikne and say: "Hey guys, this is XXXX dictum #555, please war these tribes, now, that's an order." No, because I think it's safe to say you don't care about any of our history. Why would you when you can drop such excrementitious postings and walk away, see people respond, and the cycle continues again.

Only reason I'm positing here, or post in the externals, really, is to refute BS about my tribe. This will be the sixth, and last, reply to one of your messages on XXXX, and our relationship with BRKDA. Repeating the same points ad infinitum, and belabouring this or that isn't my style. You've made your points, and I've made my points. Up to the people reading to draw their own conclusions.

Good day to you.

DeletedUser57711

I assumed no such thing. Remember, you said this:

$CoD$ didn't use the rest of the world to bring down their only real threat. XXXX and BRKDA did.

You really believe that? Simplistic drivel.

You're entitled to your wants for W22, and I don't begrudge you for it. You do not like XXXX. And as a representative of my tribe, I can say the feeling is quite mutual. I remember the last time you talked crap to XXXX, specifically about the itdox account when you were on helio123. I took the itdox sit shortly thereafter and wrecked you. Take up another account in $COD$, and you will see the same result: XXXX will wreck you.

And nice try on the -3- and XIII/XIV comparison. Straw man argument.

By such logic, -TBP-, tony's tribe, MJ, and -3- are all part of the 'XXXX family.' We share a planner, and for the most part share the same enemies, and we support one another. But we do not control those tribes. We do not dictate to those tribes on what they can, and cannot do. You seriously think tony, saint, MJ, and Syn would tolerate Thmorrison, myself, or colbey barking orders at them? Get off it.

Ah, but of course you wouldn't believe that, yeah? Thus, your comment on functionality apropos our relationship with BRKDA. It is a clever, but specious argument: If that were the case, then XXXX and XIII were family tribes. RBE and D3TH were family tribes. That all allied tribes are then family tribes by such logic.

BRKDA and XXXX allied long ago when we controlled maybe 5 K's between us. We had no idea that our alliance, our tribes, would last this long. Who could? You sound like some silly conspiratorial tw's nut on this. We have lasted, other tribes have not.

And I"m sure you're aware that XXXX stayed out of the DOR/BRKDA and -3- wars. We did not intervene and we did not support DOR/BRKDA. Nice family tribe we are :icon_rolleyes: (XXXX were NAP with -3- at that time).

I don't really know what else to say when we can't even get past basic things like 'ally' and 'family tribe.' Do you even know why or how BRKDA warred apollo? Or D3TH? Or $COD$? Or EBR and S|W? I didn't mail Syn24, or Pikne and say: "Hey guys, this is XXXX dictum #555, please war these tribes, now, that's an order." No, because I think it's safe to say you don't care about any of our history. Why would you when you can drop such excrementitious postings and walk away, see people respond, and the cycle continues again.

Only reason I'm positing here, or post in the externals, really, is to refute BS about my tribe. This will be the sixth, and last, reply to one of your messages on XXXX, and our relationship with BRKDA. Repeating the same points ad infinitum, and belabouring this or that isn't my style. You've made your points, and I've made my points. Up to the people reading to draw their own conclusions.

Good day to you.

very well put :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I believe I just need to make a PnP to get my full point across. In every message just about I am either being misunderstood or people are ducking the true point I am trying to make.

I do wish to clarify that XXXX's choice of what they did to XIII despite their past is a way for me to show the difference between ally and family. XIII was clearly just an ally to XXXX as the relationship ended at some point. BRKDA seems to have a status in your book much higher than this.

My only question which I'd just like a yes or no answer to is do you wish to win the world with BRKDA and XXXX allied as the last two tribes and have the world close like that?

DeletedUser57711

I believe I just need to make a PnP to get my full point across. In every message just about I am either being misunderstood or people are ducking the true point I am trying to make.

I do wish to clarify that XXXX's choice of what they did to XIII despite their past is a way for me to show the difference between ally and family. XIII was clearly just an ally to XXXX as the relationship ended at some point. BRKDA seems to have a status in your book much higher than this.

My only question which I'd just like a yes or no answer to is do you wish to win the world with BRKDA and XXXX allied as the last two tribes and have the world close like that?

but XIII died so the alliance Died :icon_rolleyes: Final were allies but again they died players left due to over 50% of the tribe being inactive or not giving a damn about the tribe. so alliance died again and players join XXXX so where is your point again ? to me cant see much difference apart from BRKDA are still here so hence still allies where as XIII.F then Final died so hence them no longer being allies. :lol:

DeletedUser

FINAL, XIII, not very far off and you still get the idea. I meant FINAL anyway... my bad.

DeletedUser57711

FINAL, XIII, not very far off and you still get the idea. I meant FINAL anyway... my bad.

no as your idea is that XXXX made FINAL die which is not the case the case is leadership and the skill of the front liners to fight and deal with a small 10k max of incomings was a main factor nothing got sorted out from the right people if you wanted to do anything in the form of op's you just mailed a few and 2 or 3 would if you were lucky reply. Or as stated players would come under fire from 3k to 10k of fakes and nukes and just quit.

So everyone that was active was fed up of this and decided to leave not because they were asked but because they wanted to. so your point is an invalid one as XXXX as a good allie took in the active that wanted to come so they did not fall into the ranks of being inactive and food for cod. Andy jc was asked to join i think he was the only one but that was after the fall of FINAL of it's own doing and a little of $CoD$ not XXXX

So in all tonight or early this morning in my case we have found out
A: you were wrong about $CoD$ not using allies to help fight there wars (when XXXX dont use them as they dont need to)
B: that you think you know all these facts about w22 but always fall short so keep rewording it or using a new situation of the past to try and be right
C: That maybe you should give up trying to make the world think XXXX and BRKDA are Family when there not as family tribes share all forums we do not just one and the claims as again all allies do
D: That most people would like you to join the world again just so we can see you fail then go away for a while before coming back thinking you know all

Last edited:

DeletedUser64821

Hehehe, see, I sparked a little life into the forums.

@SyN.
Very true, we will need to make sure we don't lose anything else to fishies. Then again, after just the -3- war, we are a little rusty. We didn't need to snipe anything under what, 6 hours? Give it a week and we'll be back up.

@B.H.
At this point, I'm glad we never worked out you getting an account lol.

To be put simply, its like this.

XXXX fought $CoD$ for months before we did anything.
BRKDA fought -3- alone, without XXXX interference.
(obviously the old -3- tag)

Families share all the same diplomacy, no? Why would we fight -3- while XXXX is NAP with them?
Why would we wait this long to declare on $CoD$?
And you also did not answer me. What else would you have us do? get trapped in the north with no hope of getting out?

DeletedUser

I guess the bottom line is that B.H. wants to know if XXXX n BRKDA is going to 'win' this world. Yes we are and that is what we are striving to do. Will BRKDA and XXXX ever fight each other, absolutely not.

See, B.H., we aren't trying to be like dictatorship countries and fight even our friends because we have no enemies. If you act like the way your mentality portrays, then I find it surprising that you have ANY friends.

Lol by ur logic --

B.H. Hits his friend
Friend says 'y u pickin a fight!!!'
B.H. says 'ugh cuz I don't have any enemy right now and I wanna cause some drama.'

Lmao

DeletedUser

Sorry for double post. This, too, will be the last time I post here. I agree with jonedcap that people are entitled to form their own conclusion. B.H. U can post here all u want now -- we will be too busy taking some fish's villages.

To all XXXX n BRKDA members -- remember fishes aren't sharks. They aren't that dangerous they jus like to group up to look big lol!!!!!

DeletedUser

Frankly you haven't got a point Empy. You are not misunderstood. You talked trash. If you have a point make it without trying to justify it with imaginary drivel.

And you're talking trash again.
What exactly did XXXX do to XIII? Took their players? That's what happens to any tribe that reaches it's expiry date babes. Most of its members usually move to an allied tribe, some don't. We would have thought that you've just started playing TW.

BRKDA was never a family tribe, and you can't fit them there no matter what definition of a family tribe you wanna make up. The more you insist the more ridiculous and ignorant you sound.

BRKDA enjoys the higher status for reasons that YOU obviously don't understand because you played in tribes were those values didn't exist. Some of us appreciate the ways some tribes/individuals conduct themselves irrespective of the silliness of blind tribal nationalism for the sake of it. Unfortunately your beloved CoD had plenty of members (not many if any left there now) who thought in a very similar way to yours.
I quote you... "All relationships end unless they are family. Which once realized is actually a sobering thought". You still stuck in your noobish way of thinking 'families' is the way to go in TW and stiil showing how much respect you got for your allies. No wonder you keep taken to the cleaners here and elsewhere

Am I family too? Funnily enough Col does feel a bit like a brother. Horrible arguments, still like him.
He still doesn't get to tell me what to do though and never will :)

Why not? Just because you hate them? Why didn't you stay around to change things?
Stop droning and try to be a bit more graceful and less bitter. You're rapidly becoming a clown figure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Their explanation does not convince me regardless of if you do not agree and your best argument was "Uh, no. It's not a family tribe". Truth is not decided by majority vote, it is decided by the reality of things. Lewder, get off the bandwagon and honestly think for yourself on this one. I know you are more than capable of it if you turn off your flaming for one moment.

I had great knowledge of the area. If you imagined your main base being your 'home', I 'lived' there for 6 months. All of which at the time BRKDA was alive and kicking. And even after that, I followed my old home for several months quite closely. I know that BRKDA and XXXX had similar interests in eliminating the [D3TH] family, because it knew that once XXXX was gone, BRKDA was uber stuffed.

And so, an alliance formed. And it went from there. They have kept an alliance, and just an alliance. They're allies, it makes perfect sense to war their enemy. I mean, what else do they do.

It stands to simple logic that they should join in a war which their ally is already fighting. And in this stage of the game, who else do you fight?

All relationships end unless they are family. Which once realized is actually a sobering thought.

Family relationships can end, and allies can last until disbanding. EXP and -TBP- come to mind. Until -TBP- collapsed, EXP and -TBP- always had good ties. Same with D3TH and Apollo, and quite a few others. Some relationships follow the tribes to the graveyard.

Elaborate I don't get what you are trying to say here.

In short: They have been friends since start-up.

I am discussing my perspective to people in an attempt to get people to look at it that way for just one moment. The fall of XXXX is necessary for BRKDA to ever take the world if that is what they ever try to plan to do. I'd never join a tribe if they don't plan on someday taking the world over and that is ultimately why I chose not to contribute to BRKDA when josphat and I were in talks about me taking an account over.

I swear all this arguing will get me to eventually want to retake an account and get back in the war against XXXX and now BRKDA apparently.

BRKDA will never take over the world. Eventually they will merge into XXXX (and no, that doesn't make them family at this point), become family of be forced to war. TW will not close the world until one sole entity controls all villages on the world.

Sometimes 2nd best will have to do. At least it's far better than what D3TH or RBE achieved. :lol:

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's a war game. If you are that good of friends you should be able to understand that if you do not fight at some point you will just conquer the world together. Which is lame as it gets, the way I see it a world should end with one tribe left, not two. It's not an alliance if you NEVER fight, that is family.

Didn't it ever occur to you that a lot of players on W22 may not relish dragging the world out any longer than XXXX vs COD? COD and SLW are still worthy opponents for XXXX (and other tribes that are warring them). Perhaps once there is a winner of this battle, many players would like to see an end to the world?

You seem stuck in the past, yearning for a time that has been and gone. Perhaps this is because you'd like a replay, a second chance to beat certain tribes? :p Maybe you should get and account and I should log in again to kick your arse! You enjoy that do you?

But really, it's easy for you to make these sort of comments when you have not continuously played the world for several years. Perhaps people are tired, they don't care? Beyond of course finishing what they are now doing, and keeping their integrity intact...

DeletedUser

and a few bits to refresh the memory of our friend B.H who seemed to be very vocal during the first 2 months of the COD XXXX war and then mysteriously disappeared to try his luck elswhere

.... we at $CoD$ appreciate an increased level of excitement required to maintain these wars. I'm having fun. :icon_biggrin:
Yeah sure as long as these excitement levels don't get a bit too increased for your own liking:lol:

I knew it was coming since BDeath was being supported by them. I'm not saying they did anything wrong, it'd have been better for us to be able to deal with EXP, -TBP-, XIV, and BDeath first - but it is what it is. I'm not going to complain for them taking advantage of a strategic declaration before proper stacking was done on the front with them, it is what I would have decided to do given their position.
What happened to your righteousness?!!!
A U turn! Now you think they did do it wrong, you complain about them taking advantage and you say you would have done it differently.
Memory loss?:lol:

If you've actually read what I wrote and stop taking it out of context, you'd see that I'm enjoying the concept of being up against many tribes.QUOTE]
Do you? Well that enjoyment didn't last long. Did it?
We missed you!:lol:

I've never said anything remotely disrespectful toward you nor about XXXX. I am merely telling it how it is - which I indeed saw it coming.
We did attack an inactive that you guys were using to noble into our region. You act like you guys weren't going to fight us anyway. It's the end of the world, why wouldn't you guys?
So if nothing else there was mutual resentment building between us based on the diplomacy, not as people of course, and this was unavoidable.

Now you don't like that end of the world!!!
I bet you would if you were on the winning side!:lol:

We have enough to keep us busy for very deep into the foreseeable future, no one can question that we'll be having fun if we can keep this up. :icon_biggrin:
Quite rightly stated. Shame you missed all that fun! Liabilities?:lol:

You playing an account here by any chance Lewder? Because if you're not I can't understand why it would be worth it to post something of this length,...
hmmmmmm. are you playing an account here B.H.? Why don't you grab one?:lol:

We all know that nobling inactives does give you a geographical advantage in terms of slowly taking full portions of land from the enemy, however the world is headed toward a stage where tribes are irrelevant and it is down to the players to determine the direction of the world.

This world is going to enter that stage before the war is over, I believe. XXXX are winning this war with or without the filter on it at the moment. They are winning geographically. Only thing we got on them at the moment is OD, which does not directly prove anything - it only implies certain things which can go in a few directions so I won't specify.
Humans make mistakes, we're not all perfect like you. :icon_rolleyes:
Wise words. Wise words indeed!
A bit of a shame you never realised what the OD 'thing' implies. Maybe Snaperay can explain again?:lol:

I'm surrounded by XXXX and BDeath in my K but why aren't I getting attacked back anymore? :icon_neutral:
Not bringing this up to brag, but you said yourself you'll do it so I'm telling you where to start. :icon_biggrin:
Oh yes and now we turn to bragging...yes you know you didn't bring this up to brag:lol:

They are not doing a good job as I have not received a single attack from any of them since the first time I attacked them. And yes, even as surrounded as I am I still initiated the first attacks without any tribal support whatsoever. itdox dropped about 50 nukes on me, and after that I haven't seen a single attack from XXXX. BDeath has given me more resistance to be honest.
I am swimming in a sea of many red villages with very little blue/purple dots of any kind in my eye sight. Only more red. Every one of my villages is on a front with the enemy. :icon_eek
Well conquer-stat-wise you guys don't have too much to worry about in that K until I get more nobles or relocate more friends down here to take the villages I clear. You should kick them though, they're taking a serious beating and I almost feel like I'm just clearing barbs at this point. No troop movement, an occasional stacked village, and no retaliation efforts.
I clear dozens of villages from them a day when I am here, which is almost every day of the week. I'm only a single person you know. I'm not a whole tribe focusing on two players. I do not have nearly enough nobleman to take 1/10 of the villages I have cleared from them.
After K81 is taken from you guys, then I can focus my efforts on BDeath in K80 and K71. So it is not useless at all nor is it taking random villages to be entirely honest.
A bit more bragging......?:lol:

You know it won't be as easy once we both have stacked front lines with each other.
Refusing to see the real picture?:lol:

As you know, my tribe has more important things to do than noble players that won't attack anyone. They have to be fighting players like you who actually will attack someone. I do not claim to have brilliant stats, I just wish to let everyone know that both tribes have great weak points at the moment.
And a bit of sour grapes...?:lol:

Well $CoD$ has more than one enemy in the world. After I kick you guys outta this K, which is inevitable if the performance from your current fighters doesn't step up, then the only enemy of $CoD$ which is within my reach is BDeath. I have been at war with BDeath on this world for quite some time, it goes back to LEGIT days. It is only suitable for me to continue that war as well as to help $CoD$ attack its enemies which all attacked $CoD$ or declared war. So it isn't like any of us signed up for this. It's fun though, and now that it is this way I wouldn't have it any other way.
More sour grapes and bragging...?:lol:
Fun? Fun? You were having so much fun, so why do you want it some other way now B.H.?:lol:

This war isn't going to be over anytime soon, we might as well tolerate each other since we have to deal with each others' presence for the time being. I don't dislike any of you, it's all in good fun.
Well it was for you. What happened couldn't you tolerate us anymore?:lol:

It works for both the long term and the short term of $CoD$'s future to take K81 and advance north.
Certainly would have done. A pity you weren't around to impose that plan.:lol:

I agree you guys did have some good bragging rights. But now it's a tad bit more even given the fact we are not totally losing on every front like it was portrayed by the way the war has gone so far, as we are still advancing against a different front which, as I explained above, does matter in the long term for the war with XXXX. :icon_razz:
Well it turned out that it didn't matter.:lol:

Well mihajes, AndyJC, saint311, and BDeath are threats. Very few in XIV can be considered threats anymore, but they're still there nonetheless as our enemies. XXXX obviously are our main threat and will be until the war resolves, the end of the world, or until everybody quits.
As you said, let the fun continue though.[/
Are they? Really?
Yes ..... fun again! Lots of it:lol:

you guys needed xxxx support to fight a sucky tribe then :icon_neutral:
Last famous bitter words before making a sharp and fun exit.:lol:

...So plase do spare us you opinions about having a fun END in W22. You'll miss it again so let us decide ourselves.:lol:

DeletedUser

ill have my turn at pointing out emporer B.H's BS.

when XXXX and BRKDA became allies, both tribes were small tribes who went unnoticed outside of their K's. D3TH and XIII were the two power houses both making it clear they wanted to war. D3TH owned K 3,13,23,33,43 and made it clear they wanted to go east to get closer to XIII. this meant they had to go threw the tribes in the way and these included BRKDA, DOR and XXXX with XXXX the jokes of the world (VS. runners) and were expected to be gone within 2 weeks.

D3TH hit XXXX in k14 and k24 and BRKDA were hit in k4 by D3TH and Apollo. It makes sense for XXXX and BRKDA to both help each other out when they have a common enemy? yes? both tribes where protecting 1 front to the west but if either tribe caved in it would allow BRKDA to be attacked from the south or XXXX to be attacked from the north. I think even after all the crap you have said you can understand it this far.

so long story short, XXXX win the war. D3TH are gone and XXXX have spent well over 6 months fighting alongside BRKDA. Our options at this point are expand west and attack Apollo, a enemy who was always helping D3TH or attack a ally who have helped us for months, a decision which would lead us straight into the rim in k3/4/5. Obviously we attacked our enemy Apollo which opened up the rest of the world (all tho clearly attacking our allies and backing ourselves into the rim was a better move to show we are hardcore).

So by this point in the history lesson i think you can agree that we are allies and our decisions are pretty good? Even you talking crap can agree with this very simplistic explanation. So XXXX own the majority of the north west, our choices are to expand south and take out the trash from D3TH who we were at war with for ages, opening us up towards further K's or once again attack our allies to gain 3 K's and back ourselves into a corner. I wonder what we picked.

So XXXX continue to expand south when Final collapses and Cod starts giving us crap. We are currently playing out this chapter of the world all tho the out come is pretty clear.

So tell me, at what point did XXXX lose your respect, make a wrong move, and when should they of just attacked their ally to prove to a moron like you that XXXX are the real deal. i think its all pretty clear how this situation has occured as i have clearly shown, however you seem to think somewere along the line XXXX earned the world by being sly and hugging and whatever other crap you are talking. point out to me at what point XXXX took the wrong decision, when should we of stopped expanding south and tried to take k3/4/5 from our allies.

DeletedUser

@georgenin - You bring up a fine argument. It was at the point where you said the outcome is clear that you should increase the amount of tribes you are fighting, because the outcome is very clear. It makes no sense to me not to want to go out with a bang and have fun playing the game on the opposite side for once with the people you have been working with throughout the world even if it is at the end when the world is secured for all allies involved.

Again, for the 500th time, I can respect why you guys are at the point you are. I seriously think it shouldn't be a cakewalk for you guys from here on to take the world though. I am sure many agree, though probably won't come forward to say it.

@mihajes - I got my ass kicked. When have I denied that?

I guess the bottom line is that B.H. wants to know if XXXX n BRKDA is going to 'win' this world. Yes we are and that is what we are striving to do. Will BRKDA and XXXX ever fight each other, absolutely not.

Thank you for confirming that you two are family. Alliance is a status of diplomacy with an eventual end. Family means you two take the world or die together.

I don't care if you guys fight now or at the end, but if you let the world close without any kind of war or merge before the enemies are dead I'd say you guys are family, and any outsider looking in on the world would agree. Not that it really seems to matter to any of you.

See, B.H., we aren't trying to be like dictatorship countries and fight even our friends because we have no enemies. If you act like the way your mentality portrays, then I find it surprising that you have ANY friends.

By your logic, you are the exact same person in-game as you are in real life. I played this game to get away from life for a little while besides the fact that I liked the game, as I'm sure that's why most people are here. This is a game of conquest where every single tribe in the world should be constantly trying to take over the whole world. The purpose of playing the world is to win it. Winning it with XXXX is a cop out in my eyes and I will never accept it as a legitimate end to the world. I don't care what sort of flames arise from that statement as I'm getting too many flames to even respond to.

Lol by ur logic --

B.H. Hits his friend
Friend says 'y u pickin a fight!!!'
B.H. says 'ugh cuz I don't have any enemy right now and I wanna cause some drama.'

Lmao

Real life is separate from a video game. Is that too much for you? I hate when people try and bring real life references into their arguments online, it goes to show they are insecure trying to argue their point without attacking the character of someone else.

Also, didn't someone send a mail throughout FINAL saying XXXX will need to war them if they don't join because they need to get through to get to $CoD$? I remember hearing that during my last time on W22.

DeletedUser

Thank you for confirming that you two are family. Alliance is a status of diplomacy with an eventual end. Family means you two take the world or die together.
[/B]
You are insistent aren't you
That's your distorted definition.

This is mine:

Alliance is something those with integrity tend to respect even after arguments. The alliance you're talking about I always called it hugging. The alliances I'm talking about are based on trust not TW one click colours, but you wouldn't know of course and again that's why you ended up on the losing side.
The fact that most of those who aspire to be GREAT leaders are also little weasels and treat alliances like you do, does not mean that true alliances don't exist

Family is a collection of mindless nooby drones from those leaders who feel safety in numbers and think they can beat the member limit rule . The name is inspired by watching the 'Godfather' so many times that you think your middle name is Corleone. In TW historically, families have achieved nothing but degradation of tribe interrelations, player laziness, constant internal nobling philosophy, widespread spy problems and have led to the eventual horrible death just like in Godfather

The term family implies gene sharing, which leads to closeness due to our instinct to preserve such genes above personal gain and character flaws. Such a situation is unattainable in TW. Not even by getting players of the same nationality (the gene pool would be too big). So if you wanna dream along with another 300 noobs round the world that you are family go ahead and do it and John Lennon may join you too.

However, I suggest that you do a bit more reading before you actually start to truly believe it
[spoil]
the-selfish-gene-by-richard-dawkins1.jpg
[/spoil]

PS.
Did you ask you hero Snaperay why he did not die with his Family?:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know exactly why he'd go over to SLW, I'd do the same if I still had an account as I've been playing with most of SLW for a good portion of the world.

I ended up on the losing side because I ended up on this side of the world at start, actually. I ended up starting in the K $CoD$ originated from but I relocated across the world to play with Angel in LEGIT. Either way I'd either "be on the losing side" or a "traitor" for switching over to XXXX. My image on this world and the WF has been screwed since $CoD$ declared war on LKA/-AD-.

I realize your point mihajes, we simply disagree on where to draw the line between family and ally. And we will never agree.

You started on that side of the world so it is obvious you would support those who completely surround you. Not likely out of fear, just out of respect for seeing what they have done to get to where they are. I have respect for the people that I do for the reasons that I have stated many times and will not state again. You and I have had countless arguments here and I really don't want to continue spending time exchanging rebuttals, especially when I have a handful of other people ranting about me, my statements, and my character as well.

My views have been stated, if the world dies without change and closes I'll slip a PnP with everything I said summarized for those who care (not any of you, outsiders wanting a SW player's view of how the world went down). Any of you are free to try and refute it, but I'll be doing all of my double checking on some things and tracking down some old saved mails from other people. Have fun all of you. I'll be slipping away into silent mode as you all want for a bit.