Wild Wild West<here we go again^.^>

DeletedUser

I'm not much into PnP these days but it came to my attention that the wheels have started to turn once again in the West:)

Now our discussion is meant to discuss the following wars

1) PIRANA/-DIE- Vs -XIII-

2)PIRANA/-DIE- Vs eQu

1) PIRANA/-DIE- Vs -XIII-

254x9x2.jpg
6fo5k8.jpg

VS

1127itu.jpg

Seems PIRANA has made a smart move by declaring on -XIII- who are weaker than them in rankings and in village count not to mention member count as well.

Intially -XIII- will do well for a few days/weeks/months.But the end result will not be for their favor unless they do something about their situation with Khaos and the other tribes they have been warring and focus 100% on PIRANA

Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-
Side 2:
Tribes: -XIII-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95,288
Side 2: 27,325
Difference: 67,963

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -XIII-

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 42,827
Side 2: 0
Difference: 42,827

chart

last 24 hours only shows the conquers of PIRANA and no -DIE-:)

2)PIRANA/-DIE- Vs eQu

254x9x2.jpg
6fo5k8.jpg

VS

2ez7i4g.jpg

This is the continuation of BDE/BDR probs which have escalated into a war.Lets see how well the loyalty of old tribemates stand up to their new ones.The stats will favor PIRANA since they are mainly targeting sat accounts which might have been dismissed by eQu council to save their face.Unless eQu ignores SubV and focus on their war front against PIRANA things will get out of their hands which might result in PIRANA winning their first ever major war after their formation:icon_eek:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: eQu

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 17
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 861,137
Side 2: 146,739
Difference: 714,398

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: eQu

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 6
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 234,897
Side 2: 54,456
Difference: 180,441

chart

Time of Declaration of war

PIRANA/-DIE- Vs -XIII-

time of declaration unknown

PIRANA/-DIE- Vs eQu

PIRANA Jan 27 19:54 ST
-DIE- Jan 27 20:06

Good luck to all sides for livening up w48 once again
Now I am waiting for both Womble and Brave! to join our friends and do their respective declaration on whoever they want from top 10:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Personally i'm going to enjoy this war, being on the border of k31/k21 i haven't seen much action only the odd silly tribe, but XIII are going to have to step it up... alot due 4 tribes (correct me if i'm wrong there) being at war with them.

DeletedUser

With their skills it makes it an even war

Should be interesting.

Never seen so much talk about the north west. :)

Repinski

I believe the stats are quiet obvious that we are not focusing on PIRANA F. Just look up our stats on -COTA- and NTA over the past month and view the thread about the Khaos smashing party. They have good cookies in their villages and we want them...

DeletedUser

Yea, I agree with you rep but XIII cant just let Piranha take villages. So I expect for them to atleast hold piranha even. But Im sure you will get this evened out with time

DeletedUser

haha, nice, finally see those eQu getting whipped by the very same tribe that they tried to mirror

DeletedUser

:lol::icon_confused::lol::icon_confused::lol::icon_confused::lol::icon_confused::lol:

im sure you've missed us calling eQu as "PIRANA the second" because eQu practically did the things that PIRANA did that pulled them into a hopeless war against SubV:

1. PIRANA recruited SubV's food (namely ex-RISEN). Similarly, eQu recruited ex-PIRANA (BURN broke off from PIRANA AFTER the war was declared).

2. PIRANA tends to merge their way to the top of the ranking list. eQu merged with BURN/BDE to get pass SYN and took rank 5.

3. PIRANA got into a war with SubV. eQu got into a war with PIRANA.

4. Instead of fighting the war, Quay and !UN! merged to become PIRANA. eQu and BDE were at war, now: BDE merged with eQu.

5. PIRANA has a huge number of members. So does eQu.

6. PIRANA practically had no leadership. eQu also has horrible leadership.

you see where im going? eQu is "trying" to do exactly what PIRANA did to become the most hated tribe in W48...and now eQu is warring PIRANA. See my point? First eQu tried to become PIRANA, then war PIRANA to overtake PIRANA's spot (but apparently that's not as easy as eQu hoped it would...love the Conquer-against-opposite-side stats between eQu and PIRANA).

So, back to my previous post:
eQu was trying to become PIRANA by doing practically everything that PIRANA did, but then eQu is getting killed by PIRANA.

Repinski

You forgot that they merged in ~PWN~ who also broke off of PIRANA after the war started...

DeletedUser

to W.B.B a member asked me to put this in the external to voice his opinion:)

anonymous today at xx:xx Quote Edit Delete
anonymous today at xx:xx Quote Edit Delete said:
I need to say something to the original poster WBB. Even though i agree with you, the amount of negative things you say towards this tribe in the externals doesn't really help. I know you're trying to seem "neutral" when posting, but there's a limit to what you say about your tribe and I honestly think you're going way beyond it. I wouldn't be surprised if you already killed some of our tribemates' morality:S
W.B.B. today at xx:xx Quote Edit Delete
W.B.B. today at xx:xx Quote Edit Delete said:
I am still going to be a friendly of this tribe no matter what i do. I just don't have the beliefs anymore that this tribe have. That is the only problem.

If i offended anyone in anyway please private message me, i will talk to you about it. If you feel i don't deserve to be in this tribe then say so. I am sorry about what i did when i posted this. But wanna know the truth. How come it took someone to say stuff like this to get peoples attention. People responded and posted there thoughts about the subject. That should be done on every thread. When people need help with an op and so forth.
anonymous today at xx:xx Quote Edit Delete
anonymous today at xx:xx Quote Edit Delete said:
Never said anything about you not deserving to be in this tribe. But with the problem you mentioned in your first post in this thread, the way you talk about us in the externals doesn't really help the situation.. Even if you don't agree with somethings the leadership has did for the whole, somethings are better left unsaid. We both know the goal for the leadership was for the better of this tribe and I know you're a nice person but I just don't understand why you talk about us the way you do:S

Now do you really want to join us?After going through what each of your members talk about you behind our back I have re-think about recruiting you into SubV.Also you stating that you are soon going to quit and set me as your sitter is not acceptable.So hence I am publicly declining inviting you into my tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, i seriously laughing so hard when i see that W.B.B wants to join us and the fact that we're even "considering" of inviting him.

Lol, in case you (W.B.B) havent noticed, our tribes are at war with each other. There are so many reasons why SubV would deny your "application" for membership right away, like:
1. You can be a spy for eQu...who knows. I've seen tribes fall because of spies (heck, try asking FailGamer on his epic failure of inviting a spy).
2. You're stating you want to join SubV, then added that you are going to quit...if you're going to quit, why asking to join SubV? If you think about it...it doesnt even make sense, dont you think?

And im just stating the facts, not meaning to degrade/offense you or anything. These are just plain old facts that any leader would consider before inviting someone.

DeletedUser

im sure you've missed us calling eQu as "PIRANA the second" because eQu practically did the things that PIRANA did that pulled them into a hopeless war against SubV:

1. PIRANA recruited SubV's food (namely ex-RISEN). Similarly, eQu recruited ex-PIRANA (BURN broke off from PIRANA AFTER the war was declared).

2. PIRANA tends to merge their way to the top of the ranking list. eQu merged with BURN/BDE to get pass SYN and took rank 5.

4. Instead of fighting the war, Quay and !UN! merged to become PIRANA. eQu and BDE were at war, now: BDE merged with eQu.

you see where im going? eQu is "trying" to do exactly what PIRANA did to become the most hated tribe in W48...and now eQu is warring PIRANA. See my point? First eQu tried to become PIRANA, then war PIRANA to overtake PIRANA's spot (but apparently that's not as easy as eQu hoped it would...love the Conquer-against-opposite-side stats between eQu and PIRANA).

eQu was trying to become PIRANA by doing practically everything that PIRANA did, but then eQu is getting killed by PIRANA.

I didn't say that they weren't. PIRANA the second lol. Remember i wasn't here for most of that. I was on vacation. I got back and a couple days later PIRANA declared on us. After BDE had merged into PIRANA.

Now do you really want to join us?After going through what each of your members talk about you behind our back I have re-think about recruiting you into SubV.Also you stating that you are soon going to quit and set me as your sitter is not acceptable.So hence I am publicly declining inviting you into my tribe

Well if he has something to say he could say it himself. :icon_rolleyes:

And lets get this straight i never have asked for an invite to SubV. Never will ask for one either. I don't care what people say behind my back. Just means they have to hide behind someone else. And everyone has known that i have thought about quitting that isn't news to anyone. But hey i am honored that you would go through all this length to say something about me when nothing has been said to you. Thank you for trying to make a fool out of me. :lol:

DeletedUser

My response will be bolded:

Wasn't here for that
Don't know how being in the 5th ranking should be important to any tribe.
Tribes getting into war in a war game.. That is shocking:icon_eek:
War ended long before the "merge". We recruited friends that were in a tribe that was disbanding. Quit sulking about it.
Don't know how this is relevant to being "pulled into a hopeless war against SubV". Also read the second part for what I said for #4.

Still alive and kicking;)

Wow, I've actually liked your posts in the externals until this (if that even means anything). Didn't know you'd sink that low.

DeletedUser

But I am telling the truth.My message is clear if you read it correctly.Dont take in what I said as it is.Think about how I posted the chat:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

@matthewso4:
that wasnt intended for you. That was intended for W.B.B, because he said he was confused. So, i took an extra step to clarify my statement up a little bit. It wasnt up for debate. But EVEN IF it was up for debate, all of the stuff i listed are backed up by evidents (ask anyone who had been here long enough to witness all of those and they'll confirm it).

but i'll reply either way:
1. You werent here long enough to witness PIRANA's [sarcasm]glorious days[/sarcasm] when they were praised for merging instead of fighting. Do you know what it means if a tribe hugs instead of fighting? We call it cowardly (simple and straight to the point).

2. 5th rank is a major deal IF THE TRIBE GOT THERE ON ACTUAL POWER. The top 5 tribes are the "image" of the world. Players from other worlds will look at the top 5 and determine the power of the world. With 2 of the top 5s being "hugging tribes", W48 had been named "the hugging world". SYN deserves their rank 5 more than eQu. eQu simply took it from SYN by using underhand tactic (look at SYN's number of members...they can easily pass eQu if they take the easy road). Anyway, why is it important? because when a tribe gets to rank 5, that tribe is considered as a TOP tribe. eQu definitely doesnt deserve that name.

3. Tribes do get into wars, but if you read carefully, you'll see that there's a big COMPARISON. Both eQu and PIRANA managed to get into a "hopeless" war against another tribe: PIRANA is losing against SubV; whereas eQu is losing against PIRANA quite fast.

4. Im not sulking about eQu picking some deadmeat from BDE. I can careless about that (seriously, it's just more food for PIRANA). But the fact that eQu declared war on BDE, then merged with BDE instead of fighting...does that make eQu look weak? (because it does look quite weak to me)

5. Huge number of members= hugging tribe. We dont like hugging tribes (that's one of the minor reasons why we all hated PIRANA).

DeletedUser

@deathangelxyz

The stats you posted, is what should be expected when 5 tribes (COTA, NTA, Khaos, -DIE-,Piranah) plan an attack and send everything they have in one day. Well COTA might have not been involved with the whole planning process, but NTA Khaos Pirana and -DIE- were definitely on it. Khaos and NTA attacked simultaneously.
In no way am I complaining about this; that’s just the way it is, they had to do it together, otherwise they would have no chance what so ever.
Currently it is 27 vs 278, which is absolutely fine. Most of us perceive this attack as a compliment to our abilities, which it truly is.
The stats will even out, just give it some time.

Regards,

DeletedUser

Lol Honestly, I dont think deathangel was trying to saying anything bad about XIII he was just states from stats because the forum had been dead and he was trying to liven it up with some newly formed wars. I believe most of us in this world expect XIII to end up winning most of these wars in the end (would say all but piranha wont be won by you guys; I see that as Subv war).

But secondly, I doubt that these attacks were that coordinated it just happens that since Piranha I believe convinced everyone to declare of course they were going to attack after declaring. But my sources dont suggest that their was actual planning involved in these attacks. Its more like we declared war so lets send nobles and nukes.
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

My only intention like Bama said was to liven up this forum and make it be known that this is infact a war world rather than a hugging one.

Many know for a fact that the tribe with the best coordination will always come on top.Likewise the tribe using the most of their available resources can also come on top depending on how well they communicate with each other

P.S
Khaos,COTA,other rim tribes wont make much of a difference since they were getting beaten by -XIII- in the 1st place

P.P.S
W.B.B its PnP.Get it straight.But job well done.I knew you had it in you:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

P.S
Khaos,COTA,other rim tribes wont make much of a difference since they were getting beaten by -XIII- in the 1st place

How exactly does fighting on multiple fronts not make a difference ? you aren't making a whole lot of sense here dude..