Wild Wild West<here we go again^.^>

DeletedUser

How exactly does fighting on multiple fronts not make a difference ? you aren't making a whole lot of sense here dude..
My statement means that -XIII- can handle those tribes by themselves.Even if there is a setback you guys can easily overcome that if you got the will.But if you are not confident enough its not my prob m8

DeletedUser

My statement means that -XIII- can handle those tribes by themselves.Even if there is a setback you guys can easily overcome that if you got the will.But if you are not confident enough its not my prob m8

You don't make sense on a regular basis..

Either way..Khaos will be destroyed.

DeletedUser

Are you sure XIII could destroy a tribe that is equally as big as themselves and also fight 3 other tribes?

In my fights in K23, i have only came across one decent player.. so yes.. i can say that.

Khaos are a joke..

We are the underdogs here.. but the good guys always win

peezor

Here is not the place to be fishing for info..

How long does everyone think it will be before eQu merges into Pirana.. i bet about 2 weeks..

That long? Blimey, give em some credit, I expect the only reason it would take longer is cos they will run out of tribe space...

And W.B.B. is a she not a he (this from earlier in the topic)

DeletedUser

master b. -xiii- are performing amazingly considering the amount of noob tribes were up against, Khaos are running in fear ill give them a month before total collapse even there biggest player is being sat, Cota are on the defensive as usual, the other tribes that declared on us are all taking a beating and finally your tribe master b.. pirana have had their initial glory now we have things stabalised youll see this will be a long drawn out war.... i only wish i was on the border so i could have some action... instead i have to noble the cowards that left khaos

DeletedUser

Here are some stats folks:

PIRANA/-DIE- Vs. eQu:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-
Side 2:
Tribes: eQu

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 22
Difference: 131

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,164,905
Side 2: 159,685
Difference: 1,005,220

chart
[/spoil]

Comments:
1. not too long ago, eQu beloved leader Kurlnova stated that PIRANA is weak. Now, eQu is getting their a$$ kicked by PIRANA. I love this contradiction.
2. Also loving the fact that eQu is now in its worse condition: the pre-merge condition. Member count has dropped quite suddenly. I havent gone into the reason why the number of members dropped considerably, but im sure it's got something to do with eQu pissing off both SubV and PIRANA.

PIRANA/-DIE- Vs. -XIII-

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-
Side 2:
Tribes: -XIII-

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 15
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 131,351
Side 2: 119,915
Difference: 11,436

chart
[/spoil]

Comments: They had a rough start, letting PIRANA lead in the first week, but now they're evening up the conquers. Stats look favorable to them this past week. But the war is far away from over. So, stay tune, folks, there will probably be some intense fighting.

DeletedUser

@deathangelxyz

The stats you posted, is what should be expected when 5 tribes (COTA, NTA, Khaos, -DIE-,Piranah) plan an attack and send everything they have in one day. Well COTA might have not been involved with the whole planning process, but NTA Khaos Pirana and -DIE- were definitely on it. Khaos and NTA attacked simultaneously.
In no way am I complaining about this; that’s just the way it is, they had to do it together, otherwise they would have no chance what so ever.
Currently it is 27 vs 278, which is absolutely fine. Most of us perceive this attack as a compliment to our abilities, which it truly is.
The stats will even out, just give it some time.

Regards,
Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA, Khaos, COTA, -DIE-
Side 2:
Tribes: -XIII-

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 62
Difference: 43

chart

Side 1: 182,614
Side 2: 533,675
Difference: 351,061

chart

This is more like it.

P.S. NTA dont rly exist anymore, so i did not add them.

Last edited by a moderator:

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
master b. -xiii- are performing amazingly considering the amount of noob tribes were up against, Khaos are running in fear ill give them a month before total collapse even there biggest player is being sat, Cota are on the defensive as usual, the other tribes that declared on us are all taking a beating and finally your tribe master b.. pirana have had their initial glory now we have things stabalised youll see this will be a long drawn out war.... i only wish i was on the border so i could have some action... instead i have to noble the cowards that left khaos

I agree -xiii- are doing well, i think it'll take a bit longer than a month tbh just counting on their size and thats understandable with Cota they've already took a beating and yeah i've had my share of incomings i'm like 2 mill up in OD since this war started

DeletedUser

Yeah K13 could take a while as theres about 10Mio points of Khaos there...but i could be proved wrong :)

Repinski

-XIII- are whooping ass and taking names. At first PIRANA F. had the upper hand. Those stats are panning out now. All the other tribes we maintained/took the lead on when they declared.

DeletedUser

Well boys, taylor swift was online long enough to send attacks to help this war effort! Oh my! I believe its a miracle :)

Although ill always love you Rep <3

(I Miss ADHD W54)

Repinski

Taylor you nub. I miss ADHD also, I'll bring it back... One day... I promise.

And I suppose I should nuke you for nuking one of my tribemates huh?

DeletedUser

Taylor you nub. I miss ADHD also, I'll bring it back... One day... I promise.

And I suppose I should nuke you for nuking one of my tribemates huh?

hmmmm.... well yeah send a few they didnt send any more yet :(

Repinski

But that would mean I'd have to stop being lazy also.... Maybe later ^^

DeletedUser

But that would mean I'd have to stop being lazy also.... Maybe later ^^

^^^^^^

Im quite upset about having to play so much we need to go ahead and get the merge over with bill. we have tons of players we could cut its fine.

We will just make a whole new tribe. ----->>>> Name: Care To Hug? Tag : Hugz?

Coinflip for leadership....