Official Auto Updating Map by Nickjer

DeletedUser66848

3AT MOR CHIK3N has now become massive. Anyone know who they merged with?

DeletedUser

one, THEY didnot and will not ever merge with anyone....:icon_twisted:

second, someone good merged INTO them...:swordsman:

third, dont read just one thread, go to others and you will be updated...:p

DeletedUser

Isn't that the same thing? He didn't say that they merged into someone else. He just asked who they merged with.

Repinski

Updated. Updating first post now.

EDIT: First post updated.

Last edited:

Repinski

First come first serve for a set color on the maps starts now. The maps have been around long enough that I don't think I need to list all the possibilities.

To select your color use the following format.

User Name:
Tribe:
Color Wanted:

This is so I can confirm your a member of what ever tribe. I'd also prefer it if the leadership did the color selecting so there are no disputes between tribe members but this isn't required. Just know that if your fighting over what color your tribe gets then I will assign you a different color other then the disputed colors.

Again this is first come first serve.

Regards,
-Repinski, w33, w47-w49, and w54 Auto Updating Map Manager.

DeletedUser5351

=strh= disbanded, but so far it appears that =LOCK= (a subtribe of STRH) wants to be an autonomous tribe... It'd be their job to update this sort of thing normally, but they are are scrub tribe and are too busy recruiting noobs to update.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

=strh= disbanded, but so far it appears that =LOCK= (a subtribe of STRH) wants to be an autonomous tribe... It'd be their job to update this sort of thing normally, but they are are scrub tribe and are too busy recruiting noobs to update.

Why are you so mean ?
seriosly be nice.

Repinski

PUNCH! set to the brighter orange per request via pm. Also families are updated and updating the first post now.