Official Auto Updating Map by Nickjer

DeletedUser

Oh look at the KINGSZ cluster tribe in K86, can't wait for them to start nobeling :L

DeletedUser

KoH doesn't have a family tribe anymore. They are on their own.
Illest is now based out of K22, with new leadership. They have no relation with KoH.

DeletedUser

Um... hosting issues?

The pictures don't show up lol.

Nevermind I see now his new hosting is crappy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jan 20, 2011 - 12:13:50 EST
Map DOWN!
-------------------------
Before you send me a deluge of emails complaining about the maps, please read this. So the new site hosting the maps has unlimited bandwidth, but with unlimited bandwidth comes crappy services. Due to this issue, my program has been having trouble uploading all the maps to the site. I am now currently working on a solution and hope to have one by tonight. So theoretically, all the maps should be up and running by tomorrow.

maps should be back soon^

Repinski

I've been having issues editing the maps settings ever since Nickjer changed the host for his site. I'm trying to get this issue resolved with him as fast as possible so please bear with us. On a happy note though the maps are back and updating.

DeletedUser

On an even happier note. Bug in script that didn't allow family updates has been fixed :)

DeletedUser

PHX, PHX|A and W0LF are a family.
Had to add PHX|AB as well but they are very far.
Basically W0LF merged into PHX.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Will update later today before the next update. Also, thanks for stopping by Nickjer ^^

DeletedUser5351

Dunno if they posted for this like they should have...

but IOR merged in to KOH, and whoever is left ther emust be an inactive.

There is now a KOH2 (who used to be a different tribe)