Metal Duck vs Nauzhror + Abdo

DeletedUser

Wait a second,thats all their troops with such points? Pointwhores LOL
but even in that case Nauz is much better than that
seeing how you attacked an offensive player with rams (and less than 40 of them which doesnt make much of a difference) says that you knew he was inactive.Get over it you(Metal duck) noob.Nauz can dodge less than 50 ms backtime.

Did you even read the thread before spouting off?

Michael Corleone.

Milad are you just stupid? You do realize dodging a 50 ms backtime is basically impossible right? Hell, it is pretty tough to dodge a 500 ms backtime, not everyone can do it. Nauz would never do it because once he gets an incoming he flees.

DeletedUser

Milad are you just stupid? You do realize dodging a 50 ms backtime is basically impossible right? Hell, it is pretty tough to dodge a 500 ms backtime, not everyone can do it. Nauz would never do it because once he gets an incoming he flees.

Mmmm, some people's internet is just too nice.

twenty-five

Fanbois are annoying. If this had happened to metal duck by nauzhror, I'm sure the thread would be turned round. The support would be for nauzhror. The way in which people differ their opinions on the position of their hero is rather amusing; the users of these fora can be rather fickle. The level to which some people suck up to certain players is rather amusing - I'll even admit I have been guilty of it many years in the past now. How many of you does nauzhror actually recognise by your username? I could understand if you actually are loyal to him as a friend but I expect that is a rarity amongst the posters in this thread; I'm pretty sure some amongst you actually are but, also, that the majority are not. Anyway nauz got beat, nobody can deny that. Anyone who argues inactivity is being silly, why does it matter if he was inactive? He was evidently still playing - he was replying to the mails. If he can login to do that, even inactively, he's still playing, and therefore Metal Duck beat him.

DeletedUser

Not 50 ms nice.

Yeah, I kinda didn't make it clear, I was referrin more to the 500ms.

Matt claims a 114 ms dodge on me - which I wasn't too sure about since the attacking force was smaller on the return (prove me wrong matt :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

PLZ make sure you have enough information about what TW is first.ive seen peopole dodging my 30ms backtime.(most likely to be illegal but still IS possible)
Im personally not a Nauz's fan,in fact i think he plays too pointwhore ish.thats why in the mid game things go a bit hard for him.however on the other side i dont believe this guy is even half good as Nauz,and I pretty much LOLed at the part when he said he is better and faster than Nauz.
In US world I outpointed/outtrooped/outlooted/OutODed Nauz's account while he was rank 2 and I was #1,but that doesnt mean im as good as he is(or better).
or in my first speed try,i cleared the best speed player according to stats.but SO WHAT?Sh*t happens!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

PLZ make sure you have enough information about what TW is first.ive seen peopole dodging my 30ms backtime.(most likely to be illegal but still IS possible)
Im personally not a Nauz's fan,in fact i think he plays too pointwhore ish.thats why in the mid game things go a bit hard for him.however on the other side i dont believe this guy is even half good as Nauz,and I pretty much LOLed at the part when he said he is better and faster than Nauz.
In US world I outpointed/outtrooped/outlooted/OutODed Nauz's account while he was rank 2 and I was #1,but that doesnt mean im as good as he is(or better).
or in my first speed try,i cleared the best speed player according to stats.but SO WHAT?

LMAO - 30 ms backtime really? Just stop lying on here bro. First off, it is not illegal, and second off, people don't dodge backtimes that fast.

Besides nobody really plays the US server. Congratulations doing well on a server that barely anybody has heard of.

Next idiot in line please step forward.

DeletedUser

LMAO - 30 ms backtime really? Just stop lying on here bro. First off, it is not illegal, and second off, people don't dodge backtimes that fast.

Besides nobody really plays the US server. Congratulations doing well on a server that barely anybody has heard of.

Next idiot in line please step forward.
ROFL,I wouldnt mind teaching it to you,oh wait a second.I DO!!because I dont accept noobs as my disciples.I would love to show it to you in a world,but then again why waste my time for that?whats in it for me?

Michael Corleone.

ROFL,I wouldnt mind teaching it to you,oh wait a second.I DO!!because I dont accept noobs as my disciples.I would love to show it to you in a world,but then again why waste my time for that?whats in it for me?

Considering I have done a 20 ms backtime before (and yes, people can actually back up my claim on thos), I don't need your help. Thanks moron.

DeletedUser

Considering I have done a 20 ms backtime before (and yes, people can actually back up my claim on thos), I don't need your help. Thanks moron.
You noob,you dont even know the difference between SENDING a backtime and DODGING a backtime.we were talking about DODGING.
and just to let you know ive backtimed 2ms,but unfortunately i didnt have offensives in that vil,so i just sent 1 ram and 1 scouts with it.(does it count?)
anyways,i gtg sleep.good luck on getting happy on seeing a good player's troops die.
Milad.

DeletedUser

If you're so good, how come you're doing pretty average on the rim?

Michael Corleone.

You noob,you dont even know the difference between SENDING a backtime and DODGING a backtime.we were talking about DODGING.
and just to let you know ive backtimed 2ms,but unfortunately i didnt have offensives in that vil,so i just sent 1 ram and 1 scouts with it.(does it count?)
anyways,i gtg sleep.good luck on getting happy on seeing a good player's troops die.
Milad.

Yes please teach me something that is impossible to do.

DeletedUser

If you're so good, how come you're doing pretty badly on the rim?
oh,because Im not even playing.
I played only the first 24 hours,and looted over 18 k.then i wanted to leave the account,but some of my friends were complaining about being spiked somewhere else,so I gave them my account to play since they were looking for a one.
and also ive seen the accounts troopcount,and its more than Nauz's troops whe he got cleared.so its not really that bad.I have faith in Lord666 and black :)

DeletedUser

Matt claims a 114 ms dodge on me - which I wasn't too sure about since the attacking force was smaller on the return (prove me wrong matt :icon_razz:)

Using the method Matt used, 100ms dodge would be possible as long as your internet can load in that gap. ^^

or in my first speed try,i cleared the best speed player according to stats.but SO WHAT?Sh*t happens!!

Wasn't Nauz ahead of you in troops/farming/points until he left the account? And didn't they (Luke Holmes, Zard and Nauz) only lose rank 1 to you when you (ab)used .us' half build during your smithy rush?

Otherwise, on topic, I completely agree with 25;

Fanbois are annoying. If this had happened to metal duck by nauzhror, I'm sure the thread would be turned round. The support would be for nauzhror. The way in which people differ their opinions on the position of their hero is rather amusing; the users of these fora can be rather fickle. The level to which some people suck up to certain players is rather amusing - I'll even admit I have been guilty of it many years in the past now. How many of you does nauzhror actually recognise by your username? I could understand if you actually are loyal to him as a friend but I expect that is a rarity amongst the posters in this thread; I'm pretty sure some amongst you actually are but, also, that the majority are not. Anyway nauz got beat, nobody can deny that. Anyone who argues inactivity is being silly, why does it matter if he was inactive? He was evidently still playing - he was replying to the mails. If he can login to do that, even inactively, he's still playing, and therefore Metal Duck beat him.

DeletedUser

Using the method Matt used, 100ms dodge would be possible as long as your internet can load in that gap. ^^

Wasn't Nauz ahead of you in troops/farming/points until he left the account? And didn't they (Luke Holmes, Zard and Nauz) only lose rank 1 to you when you (ab)used .us' half build during your smithy rush?

Otherwise, on topic, I completely agree with 25;
Ohaider ive seen you on .uk
about the dodge,ask Nauzhror,he will tell you how to dodge better than that ;)
about the loot,they know better,that we were behind them in loots until 1.2k pts.then we outlooted them.and also points were surpassed since 2.3k pts if i remember right.and troops we had were more than them since they had a lvl 3 stable at 1.4k pts.
and for the 100th time,I DIDNT USE REDUCE TIME FEATURE
All im saying is these things have nothing to do with being better than Nauz,just like how this guy claims to be better than Nauz

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Decided to attack Nauz again, just to prove I'm better once and for all! :icon_cool:

The highlighted part is the attacks heading to Nauz, some are real some aren't.

[spoil]
newcqt.jpg

[/spoil]

p.s thank you to those who pmed messages of encouragement ingame, and to all the haters: I'm the Greatest player ever!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Oh I know it's possible, but I still know the nuke was smaller on the rerun so unsure :icon_biggrin:

Decided to attack Nauz again, just to prove I'm better once and for all! :icon_cool:

p.s thank you to those who pmed messages of encouragement ingame, and to all the haters: I'm the Greatest player ever!:icon_biggrin:

Give us a picture of your farm so we know if you had the troops in reserve or not. If you did then it silences a few haters. If you didn't, well you don't care anyway since you're a troll :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ohaider ive seen you on .uk
about the dodge,ask Nauzhror,he will tell you how to dodge better than that ;)

I know the method Nauz uses to dodge, the one Matt used accomplishes the same thing but is just more complicated; both methods allow you to have the troops on the confirmation screen before troops actually return home. After that, at 30 ms gaps, the dodge is only executed if your internet and the TW server can process it in that time. So if you're internet is crap, then you can't dodge that backtime, even if you use the same method as others who do. For most (decentish) internets, the internet fluctuates and at 30 ms, you can't guarantee that you'll be able to dodge it everytime. It depends on your internet. I suppose a few people would have a dedicated, fast internet where they could dodge it everytime - but does that make them better than any other player?

about the loot,they know better,that we were behind them in loots until 1.2k pts.then we outlooted them.and also points were surpassed since 2.3k pts if i remember right.and troops we had were more than them since they had a lvl 3 stable at 1.4k pts.
and for the 100th time,I DIDNT USE REDUCE TIME FEATURE
All im saying is these things have nothing to do with being better than Nauz,just like how this guy claims to be better than Nauz

I apologize, I never played (and never will) the us server, so I based my assumptions on what I heard.

The highlighted part is the attacks heading to Nauz, some are real some aren't.

[spoil]
newcqt.jpg

[/spoil]

Any reason why you hid the miliseconds?

A humble player

Just took these screenshots from ingame (highlighted the important bits):

Nauzea

[spoil]
rjfbbm.jpg

[/spoil]

Culture Flash

[spoil]
10pve9t.jpg

[/spoil]

Couldn't check yours and Purple Pred's as I didn't know the alias's, but surphice to say you lied about these two, expect you've lied about the others. No reason to believe anything you say now.

Culture was solo for the first week.
Please read what I say next time