next speedS for SaEiD !!

DeletedUser

Hehe, funny considering the only round i've played recently on .net, we won easily...:lol:

DeletedUser

By we i meant my co, not getting people to gangbang for me, as lonely as i am, i'd still rather not play a round for 18 hours straight. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

this round is so boring .. :S

Who wana play with my acc !

Im leaving acc alone, im rank 3 and all my vills are full !

controleng

True. At least he's not THAT :lol:

He can do that he is dishonest person that he will kick all the time by speed player.

He can not won any game in speed qithout cheating

As an result saeid is accoult to lapdog

DeletedUser

He can do that he is dishonest person that he will kick all the time by speed player.

He can not won any game in speed qithout cheating

As an result saeid is accoult to lapdog
Someone is crying LOL
Saeid never plays for rank 1 .this time i told him if he doesnt get rank 1 I will kill him :D .So for the 1st time he played for ranks (like others).but also gave others a gift by backstabing you :)

controleng

Someone is crying LOL
Saeid never plays for rank 1 .this time i told him if he doesnt get rank 1 I will kill him :D .So for the 1st time he played for ranks (like others).but also gave others a gift by backstabing you :)

NOOB lois antonion was sitter for me when he contact with me ... SO :He did not know the who is saeid ? so he made an mistake to work with loser . But now he is understand who his dishonest.

So he can not won any game I am claim this man dont worry about that.

And he attack to me when we are with joachim80 we lost our nukes againt him then he start to attack to me ? can u tell noob he always want to war with justice.

Where is it ? SO nobody cares your rank becouse nobody care noobs.
As an result that I remember he craying here all the time. And for you milad dont speak here like a monkey. Play your game ıf u are good

DeletedUser

I wont play for one month, So bye till that time!
Control asked me to read my lessons and then come her <3
Ok, thank you ;))

controleng

I wont play for one month, So bye till that time!
Control asked me to read my lessons and then come her <3
Ok, thank you ;))

Noob who care you ; I never miss you becouse you are noob