next speedS for SaEiD !!

DeletedUser

and if i recall saeid teh round where i won you actually asked for my help against staying active true or not

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I asked for help ???
Or you cried in mails plz help me im his next target and ... !!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

My dear hero :icon_biggrin:
Just silence!
thats better for you after winning a round!

I had 5-6 full nukes and cleared 4 full def and 3 full nukes for you!!!!(all were 24000)

and rest was something like 8000 or 12000 !
i finished him indeed!
and staretd to noble him just by one trian!
3-4 times my trin couldnt noble his village(silly noble settings)(these all are before yourr attacks!
so that shows that he hanged after my attacks and could do nothing against that!
and after me you nobled villages that I cleared!

AND all know (al that worked with us in that round) that you were the player that needed help!
I just wanted to kill stayactive and i hadnt any chance to be rank 1 , So i just wanted to kill him(and he know why) !

So shut up and dont speak like cornish :icon_biggrin:

by rhe way after this I will save all your messages in game :icon_wink:

DeletedUser80720

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I asked for help ???
Or you cried in mails plz help me im his next target and ... !!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

My dear hero :icon_biggrin:
Just silence!
thats better for you after winning a round!

I had 5-6 full nukes and cleared 4 full def and 3 full nukes for you!!!!(all were 24000)

and rest was something like 8000 or 12000 !
i finished him indeed!
and staretd to noble him just by one trian!
3-4 times my trin couldnt noble his village(silly noble settings)(these all are before yourr attacks!
so that shows that he hanged after my attacks and could do nothing against that!
and after me you nobled villages that I cleared!

AND all know (al that worked with us in that round) that you were the player that needed help!
I just wanted to kill stayactive and i hadnt any chance to be rank 1 , So i just wanted to kill him(and he know why) !

So shut up and dont speak like cornish :icon_biggrin:

by rhe way after this I will save all your messages in game :icon_wink:

wow this is completly amazing you had 4 villages with 5 or 6 nukes can you please tell me how you get more nukes then the villages you had

DeletedUser

wow this is completly amazing you had 4 villages with 5 or 6 nukes can you please tell me how you get more nukes then the villages you had

your IQ is fewer than a donkey ! :icon_twisted:(kidding)

why you wanna say that you are the most silly,damn... in the Whole WORLD !?
you knew that I had 6 villages! and thats not important.
why when you post, you dont think that maybe others(that played that round with us) may read your posts ?:icon_confused:
Just Go to the hell :)

after this I wont answer your Posts in forums too(like your mails in game :lol: )

DeletedUser

For the record saeid, the top player should NOT be given the prize if the account has broken the rules during the game, and yours HAS been banned in the 2nd day...))

DeletedUser80720

well said it states in the rules if u get banned u will not recieve the prize

DeletedUser

For the record saeid, the top player should NOT be given the prize if the account has broken the rules during the game, and yours HAS been banned in the 2nd day...))

adrian so you are try for having prize?(cause of rank 2?)

If you need that!
Ok.
I will transfer that to you :|

My acc got banned cause one of my friends(horriblewar) played 10 mins for me(he told he delted his acc) !

I think I lost 40Kp when I had 120 !
and my acc was in ban for 6 hours and I think thats enough !:swordsman:

DeletedUser

as i have 14 days to play, I call my topic to .. :D

my frst round after 6 month was awful :D

whole round atacked me and catted me in that bash :D

started 2 hours late(6 hours bash round) and at the end i had 825 points :D(cause of cats) but I got silver medal for ODA :(
Im will wait for next ones :D

DeletedUser

Saeid, looks like you got raped =?

yes when i joined rank 1 had 120 Kp, i got some villages and he attacked me :D
I had no chane, but i sniped more than 10 of his snipes :D
Im sure he was hang when saw reports that his trians are splited <3

I will play 2 days round too :)

DeletedUser80720

yes when i joined rank 1 had 120 Kp, i got some villages and he attacked me :D
I had no chane, but i sniped more than 10 of his snipes :D
Im sure he was hang when saw reports that his trians are splited <3

I will play 2 days round too :)

how come you have never sniped my trains then?

DeletedUser80720

Cause all times you afraid to attack me and I cant snipe trians that dont coming for me o-O !

lol ive rimmed you so many times saeid but yet have never received an attack fromy you