Crash Discussion

DeletedUser

I would continue this conversation FCBunyodkor but its hard to take some serious who has an avatar that says I love ODA, has a signature saying attack is the best defence yet is rank 5, and oda rank 70.

I think that sums up the last 10 months of Brave

In the words of the legendary Tommy Cooper - "I thank you"

DeletedUser

for weeks upon weeks players such as myself and others on these forums claiming that Brave! had never had a real war and in fact from what i know there biggest war was against R3M4K3 which let's face it wasn't that hard for them but with no disrespect those guys that stated this have now been proven correct and tbh i am glad they are right,
However.......
i can in all honesty realize and understand why this merge happened 2 close allies bit like 2 tribes on world 23 when i was there only they did fall apart later that month so goodluck to Crash and lets hope your name doesn't actually happen to your tribe.

TCO

DeletedUser

As has been well documented all Brave! inactives were kicked so there was no inactivity within Brave!

Not everyone knows the whole picture of what went on behind the scenes, we are looking to the future now.:icon_twisted:

What your closest allies, the tribe you have planned this with for 9 months, not even their own council know what goes on in brave. Can you stop with all these contradictions, its confusing the crap out of me

and the tribe STF is living proof you have inactivity.

DeletedUser

I would continue this conversation FCBunyodkor but its hard to take some serious who has an avatar that says I love ODA, has a signature saying attack is the best defence yet is rank 5, and oda rank 70.

I think that sums up the last 10 months of Brave

In the words of the legendary Tommy Cooper - "I thank you"

If this means END of Brave! summary from you I am quite happy with it and won't argue.

DeletedUser

for weeks upon weeks players such as myself and others on these forums claiming that Brave! had never had a real war and in fact from what i know there biggest war was against R3M4K3 which let's face it wasn't that hard for them but with no disrespect those guys that stated this have now been proven correct and tbh i am glad they are right,
However.......
i can in all honesty realize and understand why this merge happened 2 close allies bit like 2 tribes on world 23 when i was there only they did fall apart later that month so goodluck to Crash and lets hope your name doesn't actually happen to your tribe.

TCO

TYVM The Ch0sen 0ne, time will tell.. However, I am highly confident CRASH will stay here till end of world!

DeletedUser

What your closest allies, the tribe you have planned this with for 9 months, not even their own council know what goes on in brave. Can you stop with all these contradictions, its confusing the crap out of me

and the tribe STF is living proof you have inactivity.

New tribe has been highly secret info for 9 months for Dukes eyes only!

DeletedUser

TYVM The Ch0sen 0ne, time will tell.. However, I am highly confident CRASH will stay here till end of world!

if Crash is anything like Womble on world 23 lol they wont be here for very long and im glad to see that the only top 10 tribes that have no merged that i know of are as follows:

Womble
Syn
-XIII-
Khaos
-DI- (don't know about these pl0x correct if wrong)
Shock

out of those tribes ima have to say goodluck to the top 3 o that list and my tribe ofc and crash all i have to say is thanks for the dissapointment

TCO

DeletedUser

if Crash is anything like Womble on world 23 lol they wont be here for very long and im glad to see that the only top 10 tribes that have no merged that i know of are as follows:

Womble
Syn
-XIII-
Khaos
Shock

out of those tribes ima have to say goodluck to the top 3 o that list and my tribe ofc and crash all i have to say is thanks for the dissapointment

TCO

syn and khaos seem to be merging, and back in the day we merged with a tribe due to the duke having 5 RL family/friends in our tribe. But that was a long long time ago and all the players we gain 98% have quit hense the name reverting back to what it was.

However I would Never merge this far into a world because its the quickest way to kill it, or see a world vs one tribe war that are anti merge.

DeletedUser

Womble
Syn
-XIII-
Khaos
Shock

TCO

Womble merged with gnome or whatever, but unmerged later.. so they have merged.

SYN.. was the product of a merge.. so they have obviously merged (lol)

-XIII- have never merged with anyone.

Khaos have merged with NSM II

Couldn't care less about the remaining fail tribes

DeletedUser

Womble merged with gnome or whatever, but unmerged later.. so they have merged.

SYN.. was the product of a merge.. so they have obviously merged (lol)

-XIII- have never merged with anyone.

Khaos have merged with NSM II

Couldn't care less about the remaining fail tribes

:icon_surprised: My tribe is fail? :icon_cry:

God of War 1994

Guess this mentality is why this world has very few major wars

stop crying about major wars and declare on Crash if you want to see a major war. Why keep asking for others to do it for you.

DeletedUser

Just a quick comment to the people saying SubV are hypocrites for deciding to merge.....

We didn't decide - No-one asked us !

I joined SubV very early in my time on W48, 03rd May 2010 - 10:24:19 to be exact and had only 12k points. So have spent nearly 10 months in SubV without being sat (except during a couple of timed ops) or inactive.

Of course the guys from Brave! think it's a good idea. why wouldn't they ? I like a few of the Brave players (not spoken to most of them before) and we have coordinated on quite a few attacks and had mutual border agreements etc.

But if there had been a poll in the SubV forums about this merge, I think I know what the answer would have been !

The fact that it was RC's idea is the only reason I have actually joined CRASH and I think the same can be said for the rest of my SubV tribemates - I do have to wonder though whether it would have actually happened if RC was still here. I guess we'll never know that for sure but I do know it wouldn't have happened in this way.

Now I have spent 11 months or so on this W48 acct so I am not going to quit in disgust or anything like that, but if this goes the way that I think it might, I may just 'Click Restart And Shake my Head'

DeletedUser

Exactly, great name for start of world.

Crash 52 conquests.

7 - Magic, class this as inactive as he never fought back
20 - barbs/tribless
2 - STF, braves inactives
2 - subv internals

31 of 52 being free villages, I just dont get if you co-ordinated so much etc and merged to fight piranna why arent you with the 2 of 52 from them.

What I find much funnier is what are 60-70% of Brave that cant reach pirana going to do. Means thats not a reason either.

So to merge as brave was inactive
So to merge to fight piranna, well only a handful can actually do so
We merged cause RC told us too looks like the only genuine reason me thinks.

Safety in numbers perhaps? Maybe tribes are a little more fearful of us poor wombles than you give credit :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I doubt very much that whoever in SubV finally decided this was going to happen was ever really afraid of pirana.....

DeletedUser

I just wanna know why everyone's against this merge ? aaaaahhh sure, everyone's afraid !! Everyone here knows now we are a SUPER-FORCE!

DeletedUser

Doesn't really apply to me mustaff does it !

I just can't see the benefit from SubV's point of view.

DeletedUser

I just wanna know why everyone's against this merge ? aaaaahhh sure, everyone's afraid !! Everyone here knows now we are a SUPER-FORCE!

Really???? To me facepalm was always a merge and i have numerous RC quotes about them not merging etc and flaming anyone else that does so.

Yet now you all tell me RC was behind this, so does that make him a giant hyporite? This is the 2nd time SubV have "recuited" a rank 3. Didnt they "merge" with facepalm as they were "inactive", long time allies and had the same goals etc, and this was also because the fishies merged.

My god is this just deja vu or what

Mustaff thinking like that is why I never invited you to womble :icon_cool: