Crash Discussion

Repinski

This chat will have needed to be made sooner or later since it's just dumb to hold all the arguments in 2 different forums.

From the looks of it, the obvious merge of the south has happened. A merge that if I recall correctly both Brave! and SubV gave !UN! and QUAY crap for the exact same thing. The better tribe (!UN! and SubV) lost their main leader (Howey and RC) and thus merged with a tribe that wasn't as great as they were. Not to mention SubV always claiming they would never merge.

Oh and from what I've seen people from both Brave! and SubV are not happy at all with the merge.

Bama, a SubV council member, was kept in the dark about this whole thing up until 3 days ago and despite his arguments was ignored. Not to mention he was told it wouldn't happen until the end of the month at least and now look where we are?! Bama, good to see you in a tribe that I actually still have respect for on this world SYN.

And a Brave! member I spoke to today has informed me that despite having trusted privs it (I'll use it as to not disclose his or her gender, thus making it harder for you to figure out my contact) wasn't even informed about this merge until today and it is utterly furious about the whole thing.

Congratz Crash, you have just done the one thing this world has been labeled for but the saddest part is, you did it poorly. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if we see a lot of changes in the maps between new tribes popping up and the other top 3 tribes (excluding PIRANA) gain some new members in wild locations because of people feeling betrayed by how ill informed their respective leaderships kept them.

Haha, and to think I was just getting shit
the other day on skype for not joining SubV. Prim example of why I didn't. It's not the merge that annoys me, it how it came about. Good luck with your downfall Crash, I think this will be a repeat of the early merge of Blood (later known as Risen after the merge fell apart) and Flame (good player recruited into SubV, others nobled out after merge fell apart) into XiE for those of you that remember it.

Regards,
-Repinski.

DeletedUser40113

Il let you in on a little secret here rep ;)
You know I recently rejoined world 48, and I found that a merge was underway.
You know what I thought and did about it?
Nothing. And you know why?
Because I didnt care, It is one hell of a smart move, even if I was a little disappointed, it does not matter.
Both tribes are going in with equal input.

And you want to know something else?
I have no power in this new tribe, I am just another member, and I didnt even know when this merger would take place.
Ive lost a lot more than these disgruntled members, and you know what?
Im happy about it :)

DeletedUser

The only problem was that everyone found out TODAY. If we would have had more time knowing this we(members without privs) could have prepared for it.

I personally don't like the name. But it is not my decision.

DeletedUser93993

i just got out of my bed. huh? why ?How? oh no. i thot PIRANA is the only one who loves this kinda huggies. anyone give me light.
anywz CRASH looks HUGE:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Tbh, i really didnt support this merge until the very end. I was informed when the merge already happened even though i have a sit on the lower council.

But the thing that got me to go with it was that the proposal was originated from RC himself. So, as a part of his last wish, i went along with it (im sure most SubV members agreed to merge because of this). It was made a very long time ago (wayyyy back when Brave hit a dead end with the rim). RC made it with the intention of saving our closest allies EVER SINCE THE START OF THE WORLD. If the merge wasnt RC's idea, i would never agree to it...i wanted to preserve SubV no matter what in honor of RC (plus, he'll be back in a month or so when his University stuff isnt kicking his behind)

Again, i would have to point out that Brave! was on the verge of destruction due to inactivity (same goes for SubV...even our top players are lacking off in activity, Turtle1448, a long time friend of mine and a very aggressive player who survived against numerous assaults from PIRANA have just turned barb, our top players have also slowed down in growth and the war is going nowhere). It has come to the point where things are getting quite boring and account management is getting out of hand. So, a lot of top players are gonna disappear.

tbh, the merge makes no difference...Brave's members still cant go anywhere except hitting the rim (good luck trying to get to the north) and they've been rimming eQu even before the merge...and SubV's members still cant go down to the southeast due to distant.

DeletedUser67103

WOW noobs like repenski's would be first to open and post this thread!!!!

Well I knew this would happen and well IDC what u guys have to say!!!

SubV members have been the dominate force and we made the SubV name a legend and well just cause we merged with our long time allies dont mean we are any less dominate!!!

Yes Brave has un-tested strengths and weaknesses,but now as a tribe united in ONE we WILL bring that out and u guys will see what Brave Members are truley made of!

Our tribal name might be gone,but now we STILL have our Dominate Members from SubV besides Bama who left for an un-aparent reason and now the un-tested Brave members!!!

U guys say its pethetic and all and yes it is very annoying about being informed late as I was too,but as RC our Ex-Leader wanted this we will carry his last wishes and no matter our personal opinions we will settle in and Rim U all...BWHAHAHAAAA

P.S CRASH or whatever the future name may be We will not Fall and we shall dominate as Always......

like the saying goes "Same S*&t different TRIBE!!!"
!BM!

DeletedUser

This merge goes to while back..

SubV and Brave! were allied from almost foundation and leadership intention was to rule world as One at the end when time comes.

This merge has also been discussed periodically almost every month. So its not something new, of course it wasn't told as such to member from each side for obvious reasons. However, everyone knew it will happen since these were only allies and knew each other from shared forums.

In 5th December, both tribe dukes decided it was the time and set terms and such. Merge date has been decided as end of January.

New tribe name was RC's idea.

[12/5/2010 3:25:48 PM] Revenge Coming: what about CRASH!
[12/5/2010 3:25:58 PM] Revenge Coming: Click Restart And Shake Head!

However, due to recent events it has got delayed and RC's last wish was merge to happen before he comes back to co-play as was both tribe higher leaderships.

And here we are now, beginning chapter of CRASH. New and untested.

Proud to be CRASH !

DeletedUser

it's not my business as I am on the other side of the world,
but as Rep said, it absolutely is a deed of hypocrisy of SubV, because they stated they'd never merge. Ah well, it's W48 anyway,
I guess you guys were jealous about the results of the Pirana merger?

DeletedUser

sSl of those debates I had with RC on these very externals about SubV never merging (despite the facepalm argument) and will never merge was just a bunch of BS? This is a very sad day for world 48...

DeletedUser

This is kinda stupid but yeah here goes.

HAHA all you guys that were in SubV have to make a new Sig as yours now looks kinda strange...

On a more serious note though. Why did you guys even merge? You didn't exactly share the same frontlines, so it's kinda pointless...but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night!

DeletedUser40113

sSl of those debates I had with RC on these very externals about SubV never merging (despite the facepalm argument) and will never merge was just a bunch of BS? This is a very sad day for world 48...

Zrip, things change, no matter what.

DeletedUser

Again, i would have to point out that Brave! was on the verge of destruction due to inactivity

either this is a lame excuse or crap, I have 4 pages of quotes from a brave player stating how active Brave is, so which is it?

DeletedUser

This merge goes to while back..

SubV and Brave! were allied from almost foundation and leadership intention was to rule world as One at the end when time comes.

So you been a family tribe since way back then :icon_rolleyes: As allies may agree to dominate together knowing that there can only be one and eventually fight each other when no one else is left, guess as you never planned for that, you were indeed family for the duration of the world.

So If we agree to something months ago by a leader no longer here, it should still be done :icon_eek:

Guess this mentality is why this world has very few major wars

DeletedUser

So you been a family tribe since way back then :icon_rolleyes: As allies may agree to dominate together knowing that there can only be one and eventually fight each other when no one else is left, guess as you never planned for that, you were indeed family for the duration of the world.

So If we agree to something months ago by a leader no longer here, it should still be done :icon_eek:

Guess this mentality is why this world has very few major wars

I am absolutely fine with any terminology used to call past SubV and Brave! relationship. If one wishes to call it allies or family or anything else doesn't make much difference since we are CRASH now.

Original plan was made by RC (who is not here) and 1stphoenix (who has recently re-joined and didn't get involved in merge). However, this was not their personal plan/goal. New leadership carried out this and other goals set by these two as they found fit best for tribe.

DeletedUser

either this is a lame excuse or crap, I have 4 pages of quotes from a brave player stating how active Brave is, so which is it?

As has been well documented all Brave! inactives were kicked so there was no inactivity within Brave!

Not everyone knows the whole picture of what went on behind the scenes, we are looking to the future now.:icon_twisted: