Metal Duck vs Nauzhror + Abdo

DeletedUser

You know this thread is sad, it all started with MD wiping out one of the best starters has had as in nauz.

This thread is no longer amusement, its all about whos quit here or whos quit there.

The simple fact of this entire topic, id MD POPPED nauz. No matter how you look at it, I dont care if this player is so good to come back. Nor do i care whom beat whom.

Its plain and simple that before MD quit, he busted nauz's ass.

So stop sticking up for someone, whether it nauz or MD. Md showed what he did, no matter how it was done. So please quit trying to make this topic out to be a topic that it shouldnt be

sorry if my grammer isnt right, had a few beers lolz

DeletedUser

You know this thread is sad, it all started with MD wiping out one of the best starters has had as in nauz.

This thread is no longer amusement, its all about whos quit here or whos quit there.

The simple fact of this entire topic, id MD POPPED nauz. No matter how you look at it, I dont care if this player is so good to come back. Nor do i care whom beat whom.

Its plain and simple that before MD quit, he busted nauz's ass.

So stop sticking up for someone, whether it nauz or MD. Md showed what he did, no matter how it was done. So please quit trying to make this topic out to be a topic that it shouldnt be

sorry if my grammer isnt right, had a few beers lolz
perfectly worded.

DeletedUser

Ego Pile anyone? :p

Honestly, MD did kick the azz off of Nauz this time around, whether MD was soloing it up or not it doesn't bloody matter, the same could be said for the flip side of Nauz's account. There are advantages to having a co-player, but it's really no different as if you assigned an Account Sitter. Honestly this became an ego bash on MD's part and I hate seeing that in a player, MD could have went about it in a better fashion rather than "Look at me, I creamed Nauz WOOH!", but that being said and done. He done what he did and did it pretty damn effectively no matter the excuses given by both parties and their followers, it's as simple as that!

So be done with it, stop yah fan-boy/girl-ish ways and just look at the facts. MD creamed Nauz, end of story KAPEESH!

/waits on flamages

Kanchaa

This thread is now getting irritating. People are spewing fact-less rubbish all over this thread.

I said this once already, nauz has a higher troopcount atm, and did before MD quit.

And Irish, I never said he did it alone :S

How would you know this? Do you have any proof?

MD provided proof of all of his statements and insults towards Nauz and Abdo. And if Nauz did have a higher troop-count where were his backtime attacks?

And for those who are saying Nauz was offline and it was not fair, please take into consideration that it is part of the game. I record online times of my opponents and try to catch them off-guard all the time. Also note Abducted had a co-player which means being caught off-guard was no excuse.

I am not saying MD was the victor of this dispute, as he did quite this world rather abruptly. For such a hyped up event, he was pretty stupid to leave without accomplishing what he said he would do.

We will not know who will come out on top, in this world at least. We can only argue in terms of past events and facts. Please do not be such a despo fanboy as to make false claims to support a player without having anything to back it up.

A humble player

This thread is now getting irritating. People are spewing fact-less rubbish all over this thread.

How would you know this? Do you have any proof?

MD provided proof of all of his statements and insults towards Nauz and Abdo. And if Nauz did have a higher troop-count where were his backtime attacks?

And for those who are saying Nauz was offline and it was not fair, please take into consideration that it is part of the game. I record online times of my opponents and try to catch them off-guard all the time. Also note Abducted had a co-player which means being caught off-guard was no excuse.

I am not saying MD was the victor of this dispute, as he did quite this world rather abruptly. For such a hyped up event, he was pretty stupid to leave without accomplishing what he said he would do.

We will not know who will come out on top, in this world at least. We can only argue in terms of past events and facts. Please do not be such a despo fanboy as to make false claims to support a player without having anything to back it up.
He never backtimed for a few reasons:
for the first attack, he was offline (or whatever, he didn't dodge for crying out loud)
for the later attacks, because he was conserving the troops, unlike MD.
I'm not a fanboy of nauz, though I cannot say I like MD.

As for proof:
[2/16/2011 9:21:08 PM] Nauzhror: I have more troops than he does again

Considering I've not know nauz to outright lie about ingame achievements/stats (he twits them, and lies about activity, but not numbers), and he is one of the few people who can actually reliably calculate those troop counts, that quote is proof.
As for other proof, clearing nauz's first attack left Predator with something like 1K/1200 axe/LC. Clearing the two later stacks reduced that to a hundreds, which nauz could easily have rebuilt over the course of 4-5 days.

DeletedUser

At the end of the day MD is rimmed, as always. And Nauz is still in the world.(shockingly)

Neither of their fighting nor builds were anything to write home about.

Kanchaa

As for proof:
[2/16/2011 9:21:08 PM] Nauzhror: I have more troops than he does again

Considering I've not know nauz to outright lie about ingame achievements/stats (he twits them, and lies about activity, but not numbers), and he is one of the few people who can actually reliably calculate those troop counts, that quote is proof.
As for other proof, clearing nauz's first attack left Predator with something like 1K/1200 axe/LC. Clearing the two later stacks reduced that to a hundreds, which nauz could easily have rebuilt over the course of 4-5 days.

Is that what passes for proof nowadays?

You want proof that I have 13000 axe, 3000 LC and 250 Rams?

[2/16/2011 9:21:08 PM] Kanchaa: I have 13000 axe, 3000 LC and 250 Rams

There you go.

And if you believe Nauz could have easily have rebuilt in 4-5 days, where are his troops now? Sieged from rank 1 to 357. MD was still at rank 44 before he left. Nauz's Smithy, Farm and HQ was catted to below level 10. What troops can he build in 4-5 days?

Last edited:

A humble player

Is that what passes for proof nowadays?

You want proof that I have 13000 axe, 3000 LC and 250 Rams?

[2/16/2011 9:21:08 PM] Kanchaa: I have 13000 axe, 3000 LC and 250 Rams

There you go.

And if you believe Nauz could have easily have rebuilt in 4-5 days, where are his troops now? Sieged from rank 1 to 357. MD was still at rank 44 before he left. Nauz's Smithy, Farm and HQ was catted to below level 10. What troops can he build in 4-5 days?

His farm was not below, ten, he never hit rank one after restarting. Had he not restarted, his O would have wiped the floor with Predators offense (while he defended no less), and this never would have happened.
Believe what you wish.
Nauz said he would noble/rim pred, pred has been rimmed.
Pred said he would cat and noble nauz, he never finished.

A humble player

I read where he said he would cat Nauz, but I can't see any mention by MD of nobling? As far as I can tell, MD promised to cat Nauz 3 days from the first convo, and did.

English Knight on 08.02. at 19:50
That has ruined the surprise. I was going to tell you just after I noble your village. I guess mods have been tracking my forum ips again :/

Kanchaa

Nauz said he would noble/rim pred, pred has been rimmed.
Pred said he would cat and noble nauz, he never finished.

Pred was not rimmed.

Nauz never counter attacked.

MD did cat Nauz into oblivion.

Fanboy = Fanboy.

You should realise that the only reason a handful of experienced players that are supporting Nauz is because they are his friends or that they do not like MD's egotistical attitude. If you ask any experienced player without any bias, they would easily agree that MD got the better of Nauz.

DeletedUser40878

Why is this discussion still going on? Nauz might be the better player but MD outplayed him on this occasion whatever the cause. He had his share of boasting on the forums and quit the world halfway, without finishing the job. He indeed got the better of Nauz, but hasn't "eradicated" him as Nauz is still on this world rebuilding, while MD is not.
This is all there is to it. Can we move on now? Please?

A humble player

Pred was not rimmed.

Nauz never counter attacked.

MD did cat Nauz into oblivion.

Fanboy = Fanboy.

You should realise that the only reason a handful of experienced players that are supporting Nauz is because they are his friends or that they do not like MD's egotistical attitude. If you ask any experienced player without any bias, they would easily agree that MD got the better of Nauz.

I'm fanboi, yes...
not like I have both talked to predator firsthand, and coplayed nauz in the past.
Md has been rimmed, he does not have a village. Whether or not he chose to do it does not matter, nauz survived, and MD quit. So, predator was not successful in his escapades.

At the end of the day MD is rimmed, as always. And Nauz is still in the world.(shockingly)

Neither of their fighting nor builds were anything to write home about.

moonstruck is correct, pred didn't win, though nauz didn't do well.

A humble player

Nauz survived. He didn't win.

Worthless discussion.

/thread
Now you are being a hypocrite.
MD cleared nauz, he would not have done so had nauz made any effort to dodge.
Nauz survived, MD didn't, nauz might not have done so had MD made the effort to continue playing.

They both consciously decided to not play to their best. They both failed to achieve their final goals, however nauz (surprisingly) is the last man standing.

Can you deny any of that?