Laughing Out Loud

DeletedUser

16?? is that it haha.. and whats wrong with going 200hours :S

noobs like me will be fine if most players on W50 are like you haha and wait i nobled a barb since when :S the last barbs i nobles was because a players account deleted while my nobles were on the way which is annoying :/

i will :icon_twisted:

yeah 16 trains . more nobles than u have villages , enjoy

DeletedUser

I haven't had a decent fight on this world at all, its been very dissapointing. I thought this game was about war not fun? :p

You couldnt take out sun even though it was a sat account.... You just switched targets because you were getting messed up. Sniped train after sniped train. and those are just the ones that werent stacked on.

fadarofthedarkblade

We switched targets because somd was complaining that we were attacking an inactive account and that was all we could do. So we changed targets adn they all became inactive as well:( sucks to be us i guess

DeletedUser

We switched targets because somd was complaining that we were attacking an inactive account and that was all we could do.

lol cool story bro!

Any target that was active you guys hit bar a select few put up a hell of a fight and yes until they went inactive school didnt gain any ground.

insomniaxe

You couldnt take out sun even though it was a sat account.... You just switched targets because you were getting messed up. Sniped train after sniped train. and those are just the ones that werent stacked on.

Ok man, lets waste nukes and nobles on a sat account that has been kicked from SOMD? I believe at the time we were warring SOMD, so we changed targets to an SOMD target which was Caz.

DeletedUser

lol cool story bro!

Any target that was active you guys hit bar a select few put up a hell of a fight and yes until they went inactive school didnt gain any ground.

that's like saying you didn't noble any school vills until we let you take one :icon_confused:

DeletedUser93681

jwal is right, you aint nice, you aint even close to nice.

Nobody has come on here trying to defend you, stop trolling and go away nobody wanted you around before why would they want you now

Dude you are the nobody here. A lot of players had caz84 on their Dream Team. Seems you are bitter about something. She must have slapped you a good one in game LOL

Yeah its time to lock this.

DeletedUser5561

Originally Posted by wondering?
jwal is right, you aint nice, you aint even close to nice.

Nobody has come on here trying to defend you, stop trolling and go away nobody wanted you around before why would they want you now

thats funny. Alicia and I talked a bit and I found her quite nice. she was always polite and friendly. Her skills are shown in her stats as a damn fine player. She seemed to be doing really well for her tribe as they grew well and kept good relations with us until right near then end. You must have been really butthurt to be judging her so harshly mate. Did she munch on you or something?

DeletedUser78112

Ok man, lets waste nukes and nobles on a sat account that has been kicked from SOMD? I believe at the time we were warring SOMD, so we changed targets to an SOMD target which was Caz.

We hit Caz and guess what she was inactive too.:icon_neutral:

Lies and more lies. Intheory you are literally just looking to troll any SchOol post.

DeletedUser97574

Response

You know, I am getting tired of all of Truegrave's whining. I will not speak for AncientMariner but I can tell you we were fed up with the poor leadership of SOMD long before any conflicts were on the horizon. We were leaving regardless. I had left SOMD earlier and was asked to come back and I did so reluctantly. We later ran an op and I was left to essentially fend for myself. I never received support initially from the northern members and only through another tribe member did I receive any. The OP was poorly prepared and poorly executed. Planning and strategy just like this is why you lost. Also, SOMD treated the K46 players like red headed stepchildren and I have absolutely no qualms about leaving. Truegrave, you guys lost, get over it. You lost because of poor leadership not preparing for the inevitable and your tribe folded like a cheap suit when the beatings really started. I went after one player during your war and one player only. If you feel you lost the war because we didn't sacrifice our D for your tribe then you are sadly mistaken. You never had a chance because SOMD / ENTL never had the ability to win.

Humble

DeletedUser

You know, I am getting tired of all of Truegrave's whining. I will not speak for AncientMariner but I can tell you we were fed up with the poor leadership of SOMD long before any conflicts were on the horizon. We were leaving regardless. I had left SOMD earlier and was asked to come back and I did so reluctantly. We later ran an op and I was left to essentially fend for myself. I never received support initially from the northern members and only through another tribe member did I receive any. The OP was poorly prepared and poorly executed. Planning and strategy just like this is why you lost. Also, SOMD treated the K46 players like red headed stepchildren and I have absolutely no qualms about leaving. Truegrave, you guys lost, get over it. You lost because of poor leadership not preparing for the inevitable and your tribe folded like a cheap suit when the beatings really started. I went after one player during your war and one player only. If you feel you lost the war because we didn't sacrifice our D for your tribe then you are sadly mistaken. You never had a chance because SOMD / ENTL never had the ability to win.

Humble

The op failed because of the inability of the southern members to coordinate, the northern members had our ops which we continued, while you guys were dragging your feet.

School was twice our size and had the element of surprise and preparation. You not only left the tribe after the declaration but turned on a member which drew on defense that should have been used to stand against School. What you did was not only cowardly but dishonourable and even the School players said so.

You guys were the first "runners" pointed out by School which is why Fadar's claims that us regrouping was running away made me laugh hardest, because he did after all recruit you.

DeletedUser

Humble
So maybe you should have left a bit sooner? Or were you a bit afraid that your villas would be somd anyway :icon_rolleyes:

I remember that, that was against the biggest "bannable thingy" tribe who was already under heavy attack. I and a few others made the mistake of joining for a few days. and you decided to attack one of the new guys who kicked your ass by backtiming every nuke. After which you and your fwiend started crying for help

aren't you than?

DeletedUser97574

1. Dragging feet. I know you are not directing that towards me since I was the only one who really engaged the target. We received no support from the north prior to the op.
  2. The "member" that I turned on was the same person that the op was directed towards. You (SOMD) made this player a member so you could recruit another player that was critical to a war SOMD was engaged in. Essentially doing the same thing you are accusing SCHOOL of. That player was never a member to me and I wanted a little payback for the villages I originally lost.
  3. As for being recruited. I'm flattered.... however, I don't have the points to be recruited by SCHOOL. I asked repeatedly to get in over a period of several month. There will always be wars in this game so there will always be overlap.
Your whining is making you appear to look like a poor looser. Move on.

DeletedUser

1. Dragging feet. I know you are not directing that towards me since I was the only one who really engaged the target. We received no support from the north prior to the op.
  2. The "member" that I turned on was the same person that the op was directed towards. You (SOMD) made this player a member so you could recruit another player that was critical to a war SOMD was engaged in. Essentially doing the same thing you are accusing SCHOOL of. That player was never a member to me and I wanted a little payback for the villages I originally lost.
  3. As for being recruited. I'm flattered.... however, I don't have the points to be recruited by SCHOOL. I asked repeatedly to get in over a period of several month. There will always be wars in this game so there will always be overlap.
Your whining is making you appear to look like a poor looser. Move on.

While we were retired you and your co noobs were a target till you fled to somd. when we made the mistake of moving to that stupid tribe, thirdstrike became a target by many tribes and a good little "bannable thingy" as you are, you jumped into the gangbang and lost most nukes you send by simple backtiming. you than started screaming for help in a way the "don't hurt britney guy" could learn from.
After we left that stupid tribe again, somd has asked me to join many times and finally caz agreed to 1 out of 2 terms; I'd bring a few good man among which thirdstrike who outclasses you 10 times. the other condition was a no, which was kicking you and your fellow noobs
So I did not recruit anybody, caz wanted me and I wanted him with me.

I have accused school of many things but never recruiting a top player from an enemy tribe, simply cos they didn't :icon_wink:
If I were you I wouldn't be too flattered about being invited into school, it is just area protection cos you would have been targeted by all tribes in the area. now you will be inter food when the time is there:lol:

me poor loser? I have lost but a few troops while supporting and nuking your noob account. Other than that I had not been in SOMD long enough to feel to loss as a tribe

Last edited by a moderator: